Hypothetical law thing...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

-.-

7%
4%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
89%

Total votes: 27

Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Hmm, I was thinking of something different for the silver reaction. A typical silver allergy would result in some sort of rash or irritation that would occur after extended contact, right? I imagined a werewolf's reaction would be more of a "Ah! It burns!" after only brief contact. That would be the difference.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Kelpten wrote:Hmm, I was thinking of something different for the silver reaction. A typical silver allergy would result in some sort of rash or irritation that would occur after extended contact, right? I imagined a werewolf's reaction would be more of a "Ah! It burns!" after only brief contact. That would be the difference.
Which is why i think it's all the more ludicrous.

And how is that version of the silver reaction any more unique? That kind of "burning-sensation-from-the-touch" idea has been in 9 million other WW stories, no matter how differently it works.
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

I ment to differentiate between a werewolf reaction and someone who just has a silver allergy. But that's assuming werewolves would have the burning reaction found in so many werewolf tales.
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

Smart werewolves might wear gloves as a fashion statement.

Really smart werewolves might also wear semi-military cuts with more german silver buckles on them than anyone could count in one glance.

Shaking hands then would be 'no thang'.
The change, does it wrack the bones and rend the flesh ? Yes, indeed it does. But is this pain and agony alone ? No, in fact hardly at all. It is the Sacrament of the Moon. The flesh flows and so do the endorphins. It is, in truth, the agony ecstatic; The Pain That Is Pleasure