ok its some what were related ...(dog tags)

The place for anything at all...
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

ok its some what were related ...(dog tags)

Post by wolfsangel »

its my kind of were related, i am planning to get some dog tags done. heres the question
on the blood type what should i put to show the virus that runs through me. i mean if you all want to consider a were-morphing gene, then i guess you could call it something else though it acts like a virus... anyways what doyall think?

name:Wolfsangel/blood type: ???
SS#: 000 00 0000
branch: Alpha
morph size: 6'1''
reli: Non-Dom
<its based off the marines>
thanks guys
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

At the moment, all i can think of is something like WO+, if your blood type is O+. (W is there for "Were")....yah, lame I know.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

OK, as I understand it, there are three types of thingys (antibodies? not sure what they are, exactly... Medic?) in blood; and you can have any combination of them, or none at all. They are A, B, and Rh. The Rh. is just written "+" if you have it and "-" if you don't. I don't have either A or B in my blood, so I'm "O"; and I don't have Rh. so I'm O-. I'd suggest the easiest way of recording the W is just adding it to the A and B side of the equation. So, if I got bitten, I'd go from O- to W-. Someone who's got the set and got bitten would go from AB+ to ABW+. At least that sounds the most sensible way of putting it to me.

This is my layman's understanding of the situation and any medic is welcome to tell me what I've got wrong (Paging Dr. Gardner...)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

*sigh* Everybody wants to be an alpha.

Sorry I cant be more helpful on the blood type thing but O sounds good but may not directly link you to a werewolf.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Zombie
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ribbed For Her Pleasure

Post by Zombie »

Do you have a source for the tags? Remember-todays tags are made of aluminum alloy, not stainless steel like they used to be. If you need a proper chain (365 neclace balls, 12 tag balls) and the tags, try Ranger Joe`s. (rangerjoes.com) they can make your tags. Plus, there in Georgia, so it wouldnt take very long to ship to you. If you want the older style WWII or Korea-era stainless tags, PM me-I have a source for those too.

-Zombie
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfsangel »

thanks zombie, but i am going to a local and if he doesnt do them i will go tohttp://gotags.com/id_tag12gt68.htm orhttp://www.dogtagsonline.com/# and get them done there, and it does have five lines for both so im good with the style i want <yay> :D but thanks for the tip.

by the way did you have an idea about the blood type? i have talked to some of my freinds and still throwing some ideas so i need your help. thanks
come on down!
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfsangel »

ok, for yall who were wondering what happen, i finially decided and ordered the dogtags. they came in today and they look great. i ordered them for my pack mates as well as myself. finially decided that on tags the blood type should read"LNPN" since they dont type dog blood i thought it would fit for WWs. well if yall want dog tags from where i got mine heres the site http://www.jrotcdogtags.com/tags.htm they have a 2for1 sale going on now and they ship fast. hope i'ved help :D

no one needs to post to this its just an update for yall :P
come on down!