I wonder....(werewolves active on this forum)

The place for anything at all...

Would a Genuine Werewolf be active on this site?

No! Watch, but don't interact!
16%
Maybe #1 Interact occasionally to distract curiosity.
19%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
44%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
13%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
9%

Total votes: 32

RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Look; Werewolves don't exist, o.k.? If they did, until they said differently, they still wouldn't exist. Courtesy is important-with fangs and claws involved.

Besides; even if they did exist-we'd never believe it. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

RedEye wrote:Look; Werewolves don't exist, o.k.? If they did, until they said differently, they still wouldn't exist. Courtesy is important-with fangs and claws involved.

Besides; even if they did exist-we'd never believe it. :lol:
Seeing is believing. But in today's world.......we wouldn't believe our own eyes.
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

I have to say I am hugely disapointed in the respect shown certain members here.

It seems 3 highly respected members atleast are denying the existance of werewolves, now how do you think all these people who come on here and claim to be werewolves are going to react, I imagine this is highly offensive to them. :lol:
Free Scotland/Ireland From English Tyranny 2009

Change Favours The Prepared Mind
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

If you are by chance referring to my statement: take another look at it:
I never said they didn't exist for certain...what I said was " They Don't exist unless THEY say so. Even of they really do. You do not muck about with those teeth or claws.
Besides; trying to out them could get you seriously dead....IF they existed.
Right? :wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I have always beleived werewolves to be fictional. Until one shifts in front of me, my stance on the matter remains the same. The very idea of their existance seems silly. No living creature on this planet can morph their bodies to that degree, and that quickly. Shifting is quite impractical if you ask me, other than for social purposes. Even that isn't good enough reason for nature to create such an animal.

If people find our disbelief to be offensive, they need to relax and realize that everyone has the right to believe what they want. You can try to change my mind, but that would not be easy to do.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Intresting topic,

I think it would be a mixture of two things.

One, werewolves go through the Internet looking for any evidence of their existence or some were screaming out their identity for the inter world, and try to silence it.

Two, a pack of werewolves laughing their tails off at our ideas about what a werewolf is and can do. For some kind of were humor.
THE GAME

My Armory
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Every one is laughing at each other without a clue
as to what is going on behind me and you
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Werewolf on this forum. Hmmm.... Oh, crap, you already have one.
(HELLO. Hasn't anyone every heard of me before.
And anyway, why would i laugh at you all. Even if i did know anything about the real werewolf culture. {And by the way, as you said werewolves don't exist. How do you know? Have you ever seen one? Just because you haven't seen one, doens't mean there isn't one sitting next to you on the subway, or in a crowded movie theatre.} i would have to assume there are difference between certain ones. And anyway, the only thing i laugh at, are the movie's dipictions of us. The werewolves in 'Cursed' looked like over grown teddybears with claws. Can't Hollywood do any thing right?)
Are you done?
(Not quite. I actually beleive there are werewolves who can transform themselves out there. However, i think they have probably infiltrated this world a lot more than you seem to think. After all, who says a werewolf can't be president? (Not this president. He's too stupid to be one of us. However...)) I think he's finished.
Yeah, he is.
(Not quite.)
Oh, no.
(i agree with Anubis. They are proabably laughing their tails off right now. And he's probably doing it too. :evil: :shift: )
EDIT: Sorry if this post was a little over the top. I think i had too much sugar that day.
Anyhow, sorry to RedEye for going way off topic and, kinda killed his thread. :oops:
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)