GoldenWolf's Site is back up an looks AWESOME!!

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

GoldenWolf's Site is back up an looks AWESOME!!

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Looks sharper than ever!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Loving It!! :D
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

:) It was worht waiting for for sure
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

It actually looks very much the same, as well as the art.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Much prettier though the labels on the art pages are a little skewed to me. There are werewolves in the wolf ones and foxes in the anthropomorphic ones. Im sure theres a system! :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

yeah...i saw this yesterday :D the new design of her site is just breathtaking awesome...and there are some pictures i have never seen before :D great new site :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

oooh spifftastic! :o
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I like the Flash-based art viewer, very cool. I also like how they're in categories now.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

It's pretty cool, though I dislike the flash. Flash has never been something I've really liked in website design. Few uses of it for such have been liked by me.

In this instance, I dislike it because you can't, for instance, save a picture to your HD for whatever reason (for example, I simply like collecting lots of pretty pictures) or set one as a background or whatever. You can't, also, link to a picture to show someone, or use the [IMG] tags of a forum to show off the picture without using a hyper link.

Just my two cents, I figured I'd be less "OMG Cool!" and more "It's very cool, but...." because it is very nice to get to see some of the older (and newest) stuff.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Aki wrote:In this instance, I dislike it because you can't, for instance, save a picture to your HD for whatever reason (for example, I simply like collecting lots of pretty pictures) or set one as a background or whatever. You can't, also, link to a picture to show someone, or use the [IMG] tags of a forum to show off the picture without using a hyper link.
Considering how much of her art gets STOLEN, she probably had them do it that way for that very reason.
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Set wrote:
Aki wrote:In this instance, I dislike it because you can't, for instance, save a picture to your HD for whatever reason (for example, I simply like collecting lots of pretty pictures) or set one as a background or whatever. You can't, also, link to a picture to show someone, or use the [IMG] tags of a forum to show off the picture without using a hyper link.
Considering how much of her art gets STOLEN, she probably had them do it that way for that very reason.
I agree with Set, her art does get stolen, unfortunately. She's just trying to protect her artwork from art theives.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Set wrote:
I had considered that, but really, one cannot prevent that. It is the internet. Even if the mighty screen shot not available, some people are surprisingly crafty with code. That said, screen shot is available, any dolt with a functional print screen key, MS paint or better, and time can steal the images all the same.

It is, ultimately, a useless, if flashy, feature if intended for security of images.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Most art thieves wouldn't bother, they're too lazy. That's why they steal art in the first place. :P
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Set wrote:Most art thieves wouldn't bother, they're too lazy. That's why they steal art in the first place. :P
It's sorta like ripping a game, DVD, etc. Only ONE guy has to do it, then everyone else has free access. So, this scenario, one guy spends time getting the pictures, posts them, then they're out and about and eery thief has easy access to 'em. Just as if the gallery had stayed the same.

Plus, there's already the fact that most of the art is already out there.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.