Halloween 2007

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
fullmoonmaster
Legendary
Legendary

Halloween 2007

Post by fullmoonmaster »

i wanted to vent my opinoun about the rob zombie halloween remake...

im pissed off :x halloween is a true horror classic IMO it still stands up to the test of time and proves that u don;t need guts flying everywhere to be scary.. i consider it a blastphomey :| kinda like blood and chocolate :P im sure all zombie will do is add blood boobies and heavy metal :roll:

will i go see it..problably..but i just feel its problably yet another example of a classic being runied by a s*** remake and anybody who uses the arguement would u prefer they make more s*** sequels i simply reply..no id prefer they actully stop while ahead and not wear the character out...just my opinoun..and why is it coming out august 31st :P

what does everybody else think :?
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I think it might be alright, but what I've seen so far is making me think Omen '06 and Psycho '98...

And hey, at least Belgium's getting it on Halloween.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

So don't watch it. Buy a copy of the original Halloween, and just stay at home and watch that. Use your wallet to protest.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

I dont think it will be that great either...besides rob zombies makes the crappiest movies.

I liked the origional and it didnt have nudity....bloody boobs like you said and guts anywhere at all. It was good old fashioned.....uhh murder? :D

I always hate when the origional is over though because I think micheal is going to walk into my room! :P
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I wonder if they'll remake the second one, too, since the sequel to the original took place pretty much right afterwards?

...I still need to see that one.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey