no
23%

Total votes: 13

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

bday party + dragqueens

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Basicly my day at work. this anal lady who knew the on of the managers or some junk got a super discounted bday party for her 13-year old daughter. And she treated all the staff that worked the event like crap. not to mention 30 something chilren runing around can be a friggin handful.

on teh other end of the building, we were setting up for an AIDS benefet program thing. we figured it was just some formal dining fundraser bs. Turned out, had 3 hours worht of drag queens performing everyhting from stand up comedy to singing bohemian rapsody. most the staff was either austounded or appaled at what they saw. I was fine, even mildly amused, until that guy came out in kinky lingerie rubbing all over teh tables. twas a little much.

anyway, in a bit of irony, the dressing room for the drag queens was adjacent to teh girls bday party. Of course, there's a door between the two rooms. and of course, the door was broken. only we didn't relise it was broken till one of the childrens parents asked wtf thier chilren were watching. so we had to baricade the door shut with a table.

in another bit of irony, the anal lady wanted to knwo where her manager friend was. we told her truithfuly, she was in teh other room watching the drag show.

also, i would no longer have a problem telling people i am a furry, because the drag queens are so damn much creepier and stranger.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I don't mind transvestites as long as they don't hit on my boyfriend! ^^ hehe
I'm with Z- very few things weird me out, mostly just blatant sexual behavior.
I figure everybody may as well just do what makes them happy, whether it's wearing a fursuit to Wal-Mart at 3 in the morning and acting goofy or dressing up as the opposite sex and singing for people. Whatever floats your boat. Life is too short to pass up the few opportunities you will have to just have fun.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: bday party + dragqueens

Post by Terastas »

Timber-WoIf wrote:in another bit of irony, the anal lady wanted to knwo where her manager friend was. we told her truithfuly, she was in teh other room watching the drag show.
I would have payed money to see the look on her face! :lol:

As for drag queens, well. . . A select few can indeed be really creepy, but I think after watching seven years of Monty Python and the movie Flawless, I'm used to the idea by now.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

If you thought drag queens were creepy, wait till you see drag kings (yeah they exist).
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

What us Floridians needs to do is kick out all the dragqueens from florida and build us a river that will divide us from the U.S. And then I will become the new governor, anyone who opposes me are immediately destroyed . :gdiwolf:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well find! No Disney World or Universal Studios for you then!!!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

:shudder:

Brings out the homophobe in every one. They creep me out to no end.

What makes it worse some drag queens are pretty damn convincing, and makes for an very, VERY unpleasent land mine when you picking up what you think is a chick.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Dragqueens of Miami, please die somewhere else. Whats wrong with Kansas or Utah. :lol:
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I live in Utah for one. :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

There you go Anubis, you can volunteer to keep them in line over there. :D
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

ATTENTION ALL DRAG QUEENS LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!

Specifically Zephyrhills!!!! they're your problem now!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

What the! How dare you! we may not have the best high school ratings but we shure are one of the richest! You will pay!
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I got no problem with em..I find em kinda fun an amusing :jester:
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

drag queens are a little scrazy.... *whimpers and hides*
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

wolf4life wrote:drag queens are a little scrazy.... *whimpers and hides*
Scrazy? Is this a new word?

I don't see what the big deal is, really.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

well i ment scary...but scrazy works too....just a combination of scary and crazy :lol: :P

You may not but its just a little weird ya know
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Anubis wrote:What makes it worse some drag queens are pretty damn convincing, and makes for an very, VERY unpleasent land mine when you picking up what you think is a chick.
If someone is convincing, they're more often referred to as a transvestite. And yes, transvestites can be creepy because they can be really convincing. I don't care how cool you are -- you're going to feel like an absolute dumbass when someone has to tell you he's really a man. :grinp:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Terastas wrote:
Anubis wrote:What makes it worse some drag queens are pretty damn convincing, and makes for an very, VERY unpleasent land mine when you picking up what you think is a chick.
If someone is convincing, they're more often referred to as a transvestite. And yes, transvestites can be creepy because they can be really convincing. I don't care how cool you are -- you're going to feel like an absolute dumbass when someone has to tell you he's really a man. :grinp:
Did you know in one of the old James Bond movies, the Bond chick was actually a transvestite? :o
Image Image