Body Condition Vs "THE BITE"

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:Heh, I like to see all this as an adjective.
Supercallifragilisticexpialladocious.

Now you know.

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Apokryltaros wrote: Want to help embiggen us all?

You're a sick sick person.

#4 and #5

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 567#912567

But I know you didn't mean to use embiggen that way. :lol:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:

#4 and #5

It's still a perfectly cromulent word :P
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Figarou wrote:

#4 and #5

Actually...
Yes, I meant it that exactly that way.
You do remember that my ideal werewolf (or just about any other ideal werebeast) approaches the size of a Cadillac?
Lupin wrote:
It's still a perfectly cromulent word :P
Indeedillydoodlymundo.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

whats with you guys and the word embiggen :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Shadow Wulf wrote:whats with you guys and the word embiggen :)
Step into my parlor, and I'll show you.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:lol: ill think ill pass but uh you got my mind off the subject now. time for a new one. ooooh duckies :duckie
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Shadow Wulf wrote::lol: ill think ill pass but uh you got my mind off the subject now. time for a new one. ooooh duckies :duckie
Ermm...sorry. Its one minute to 12. But we don't make topics to proposibly get off topic. Yes we have 'mini topics' withen these but if theres nothing to say its not primarily necessary to go 'oooohhh duckies' which really would be derailing a topic.

Ahem, so to save the poor grumpy llama right now (too many yummy ribs today, or yesterday.) lets not derail too much unto silly topics, I really don't mind mini topics at times though, me loves the dictionary and a sense of grammer.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

no but serouisely whats with the word embiggen?

oh and im acting kinda weird tonight cause i had cuban coffee, oh god never drinks that at night.....my hand are shaking
Image Image
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Okay, to get back on topic, would becoming a werewolf have any affect on allergies?
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

WolvenOne wrote:Okay, to get back on topic, would becoming a werewolf have any affect on allergies?
If you have an allergy to dogs, you'd better hope so.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Heh, I'm not sure it's possible to be allergic to yourself. ;)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

WolvenOne wrote:Heh, I'm not sure it's possible to be allergic to yourself. ;)

one can imagine. :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Apokryltaros wrote:
Figarou wrote:

#4 and #5

Actually...
Yes, I meant it that exactly that way.

Suuuurrrrre you did. :|
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

WolvenOne wrote:Okay, to get back on topic, would becoming a werewolf have any affect on allergies?
think that a werewolf wouldnt have any common allergies, remember werewolfs are suppose to be immune to just about everything except silver. thats the only thing i can think of thats allergic to a werewolf. oh and my mom's chinese cooking, you better be allergic to that. :D
Image Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:and my mom's chinese cooking, you better be allergic to that. :D
WEREWOLF HUNTER: Oh, no! I seem to have inconveniently run out of silver bullets and holy water. Whatever shall I do? This situation sure is looking grim!

SHADOW WULF: Never fear! I packed my mom's chinese cooking for dinner -- nothing can resist that!

WEREWOLF HUNTER: Great thinking, Shadow Wulf. You have saved the day, trusty sidekick!

*SPLORT*

WEREWOLF: I'M MEEEEEEELTIIIIIIIIIING! *bleargh*

WEREWOLF HUNTER and SHADOW WULF: <hearty laugh:> AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-- Vilkacis
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:lol: yup my mom's chinese cooking can always serve as a secondary weapon agients any evil. :superwolf:
Image Image
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

WolvenOne wrote:Heh, I'm not sure it's possible to be allergic to yourself. ;)
Actully I think my friend's cat was allergic to his own dander, quite weird.

And Figarou: Nice new atavar. :D
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Um... the entire Silver thing.... yeah in some legends that's supposed to kill them but we're not talking about killing a werewolf here, we're talking about allergies. Unless somebody has an extreme allergy then it's probably not gonna kill em.

Besides the "Silver" thing is.... way overdone and in my opinion distences werewolves from humanity. Even if I decided to use it I would only put it down as an allergy that disrupted a werewolves ability to quickly heal.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

but a werewolfs immune system should be strong enough to fight off anything thats allergic to it. otherwise werewolfs would be nothing more than a wolf standing upright and real tall.

I just like to pic a werewolf as a powerful bien that dominates the humans
Image Image
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Shadow Wulf wrote:but a werewolfs immune system should be strong enough to fight off anything thats allergic to it. otherwise werewolfs would be nothing more than a wolf standing upright and real tall.

I just like to pic a werewolf as a powerful bien that dominates the humans
I do to alot of times, because it seems to be human nature to adore powerful creatures. Quite frankly thats not what we're driving for though here.

Werewolves seem to have a quicker healing rate, especially during and after shifts where it is needed, yet a werewolf can get sick and be allergic to things.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i need physicians to tell me whats causes allergie,and why are bodies cant fight back unless we have medicines, cause if a werewolf suppose to have like 3 times better and more effective healing it should take care of most allergies. Atleast id like to think so. :|

oh and werewolf's can also die by damaging the core the brains, beyond repairs, and burning, so thats two more weakness. see there not perfect.

Solidus, METAL GEAR SOLID 2: WE ALL HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE JACK, NOONE LIVES FOREVER.
Image Image
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

If you would like the exact on allergies please, go google it. Otherwise its I beleive when your body is rejecting a substance, and because a werewolf's system is stronger than that may make it more severe.

From the Food alergy orginization:
The immune system mistakenly believes that a harmless substance, in this case a food item, is harmful. In its attempt to protect the body, it creates specific IgE antibodies to that food. The next time the individual eats that food, the immune system releases massive amounts of chemicals and histamines in order to protect the body. These chemicals trigger a cascade of allergic symptoms that can affect the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, skin, or cardiovascular system.
So that can mean their allergy syptoms would be worse.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/allergy.htm - Heres some good information.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

mmm i dont know that strictly reffers to humans not any animals, and the werewolfs should be more effective, i think the way they fight off allergies is like me killing a bunch of little bugs. Resistance is futile
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

outwarddoodles wrote:If you would like the exact on allergies please, go google it. Otherwise its I beleive when your body is rejecting a substance, and because a werewolf's system is stronger than that may make it more severe.

From the Food alergy orginization:
The immune system mistakenly believes that a harmless substance, in this case a food item, is harmful. In its attempt to protect the body, it creates specific IgE antibodies to that food. The next time the individual eats that food, the immune system releases massive amounts of chemicals and histamines in order to protect the body. These chemicals trigger a cascade of allergic symptoms that can affect the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, skin, or cardiovascular system.
So that can mean their allergy syptoms would be worse.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/allergy.htm - Heres some good information.

ok so i read it agien, if that was the case then any allergy would kill off a werewolf, now somethings wrong with that.

Werewolf walks into a flower shop: cough,cough cant breath!!! auhhh, splat.

mabey it works differently, mabey it fight off allergies with required amount of frocity it really needs, not send a nuke to a small house in the middle of the woods.

And if it is true that a wereowlf symptons would be so great it can kill them, then that could be the reason why they dont exist.

Great now you ruined my fantasy about werewolves,thanks. :cry:
Last edited by Shadow Wulf on Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image