Werewolves need a break

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vicious wrote:Kill a giant assload of humans i hate.
And I hate most of humanity.

Mmmmmm pie lck

Wait...that didn't make sence. :?
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:

Mmmmmm pie lck

Wait...that didn't make sence. :?
true, but still thats alot of humans to kill
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

This may be my lack of sleep and my aggrivation towards having to watch a two year old destroy the house when I could be sleeping. I don't care about you whining about how you hate humans, quite frankly where are your reasons? Do you have any rational thought behind this? Most the time when people go around saying 'I hate humanity. Wah!' it sounds juvinile and inapropeit. To go kill an assload of humans just shows your lack of rational thought.

And yes, I hate humans haters, why don't I kill an assload of them?
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: hehe- let me put it this way- if you're irritable (like me0 or have other reasons (like me) beleve me, you can get REALLY ed up with the rest of humanity, or at least... no the entire thing. trust me. I got stuck in lower classes than i was supposed to get in school erlier this year and magically became the resident genius i nthe cassroom. IT SUCKED.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:And yes, I hate humans haters, why don't I kill an assload of them?
It would take too much effort. First you'd have to figure out how to convert assloads to pounds. Then you'd have to figure out how many whole people that comes out to, since you can only kill a person in whole number increments. Not to mention finding all of these people. Or you could just complain about things on the internet. I know which option I'd take. :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Thanks Vicious. Way to ruin our vacations and make us have to hunt you down before you make the 6 o'clock news.

Seriously, lay off the "kill all humans" crap, okay? Last I checked, that was one of the first things we determined a werewolf should not be.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Yes. we can drool about it, but aNYTHING would make it seem very obvious. and besides... soemone wpould probably link it with you. it's kinda hard not to be suspicuios when an entire town dies and there's only one surivor.
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Lupin wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:And yes, I hate humans haters, why don't I kill an assload of them?
It would take too much effort. First you'd have to figure out how to convert assloads to pounds. Then you'd have to figure out how many whole people that comes out to, since you can only kill a person in whole number increments. Not to mention finding all of these people. Or you could just complain about things on the internet. I know which option I'd take. :P
True, true. How many assloads in a pound? I just like to complan over the internet though.
:D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Thanks Vicious. Way to ruin our vacations and make us have to hunt you down before you make the 6 o'clock news.

Seriously, lay off the "kill all humans" crap, okay? Last I checked, that was one of the first things we determined a werewolf should not be.

That is so true!! I'm sick of seeing a werewolf going around killing people just because he hates humanity.

I also don't like it when someone goes around saying he hates humanity. Especially in this forum. Please stop, okay?
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*laughs* i think assloads-pounds depends on the person...<_< >_>

:lol:

noo! stop throwing duckeis at me! :Duckietoss:
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

outwarddoodles wrote:I don't care about you whining about how you hate humans, quite frankly where are your reasons? Do you have any rational thought behind this? Most the time when people go around saying 'I hate humanity. Wah!' it sounds juvinile and inapropeit. To go kill an assload of humans just shows your lack of rational thought.
Terastas wrote:Seriously, lay off the "kill all humans" crap, okay? Last I checked, that was one of the first things we determined a werewolf should not be.
Figarou wrote:I also don't like it when someone goes around saying he hates humanity. Especially in this forum. Please stop, okay?
What are you people doing?

Seriously. He obviously feels strongly enough about this that he has chosen his name (Vicious), his sig (**ck humanity), his avatar (a depressing thing), and shaped much of his online existence here around this idea.

And what do you do? You reject him, criticize him, ostracize him... in other words, you are doing exactly what he both wants and fears: justifying the things he's saying about humanity.

Yes, I think he has a bad attitude. Yes, I think the things he says are upsetting and immature. And yes, I think he must lead a sad existence. Is it such a hard thing to ask him to lay off without being rude about it?

So, Vicious: I would kindly encourage you to reconsider antagonizing humanity, as it is in broad representation here;

the rest of you: I know I don't always succeed at this myself, but please try to consider what the other person might think or feel when reading your posts. This will help us maintain the benevelent and friendly atmosphere that can usually be observed around here.

(And Figarou: even though I lumped your post in with the rest, it was not so impolite as the others. Thank you.)

-- Vilkacis
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Yes, I very much admit my posts do get rude with issues like this, I think that out of the other's commits I was defeintly posibly the rudest. But I put what I wanted out of him: Some rational thought.

After readin' what you have said Vilkacis, it makes me just feel sprry for the poor guy. As you see my initial thoughts towards immature people such as that are not kind, but quite frankly when Vicious keeps claiming humans suck, I think he needs some help rather than what we can give, we are not a place to whine about their little 'I hate humanity'. This person needs to etheir get over to excessive hormones, use some thought, or acess their life because most likely Vicious doen't hate humans but the ones they must live with. So most likly has a poor exsistance.

We have a good atmosphere here, but its not going to be a place for whiners. As said if this person is so strongly to their hate for humans, they need help unlike what we can give.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

outwarddoodles wrote:We have a good atmosphere here, but its not going to be a place for whiners.
This place is for whiners... and rude people, and immature people; you, me, Vicious, and all the rest. It displeases me to see anyone shown the door, or left unwelcomed.

-- Vilkacis
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:o is it just me? or is this atmosphere is starting to get hotter? :o
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadow Wulf wrote::o is it just me? or is this atmosphere is starting to get hotter? :o
Heh, we should probably drop this conversation. Doubtless little good would come of further discussion.

-- Vilkacis
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Re: Werewolves need a break

Post by Anubis »

Figarou wrote:Ah, life as a werewolf. So peacefull. So pleasant. The joy of freedom!!!

Wrong!! In a pack you have duties to perform. What type of duties? Well, as a werewolf there is plenty of duties compared to a plain wolf. You're not going to be sitting there watching over cubs when the rest hunt. No sir!!! Thats to easy!! I know werewolves have lots of duties!! Like guarding the safehouse. Thats one...ummm...oh.......you get the picture.

Now. Like humans. Werewolves need a break. Some time to get away from those duties. If your that werewolf with some "time off," what will you do?

Take a cruise? Go to a convention? Wolf out in some nearby woods?

As for me, I'd get away from being a werewolf for a while. Have some fun doing human things. Like carnivals, festivals, maybe do some traveling.

:fedora:
shaking up with your mate is one. or scare the piss out of humans is another
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

*coughs*....um, yeah, werewolves would need breaks once in a while :D From either their human part or wolf part...whatever :D
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Well spoken Vlikacis, and I apologize to both you and Vicious for my irrational behavior. It's hot out and RL's been a b**** lately (though I think I've mentioned my brother enough at this forum so I won't go into that), so I haven't been in the best of moods as of late. :P

Vicious, your contributions are welcome to this forum, but please, while forsaking humanity can be understood and respected, **cking it may be drawing the line for most of us.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:(And Figarou: even though I lumped your post in with the rest, it was not so impolite as the others. Thank you.)

-- Vilkacis

There is something you should know. If you put the word "kill" along with "school," "people," "airplane," or make any other terroristic threats, you are asking for trouble.

Read what happened to this person.

http://www.lex18.com/global/story.asp?s ... =Printable

Get the picture? That guy didn't deserve that type of punishment. His grandparents shouldn't have turned him in!!

Its best to have that person stop. Who knows what can happen.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:Its best to have that person stop. Who knows what can happen.
Sadly, I agree. But if people 'ask' him to stop in an offensive or rude manner, they will not be listened to -- even if their words have merit.

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:Its best to have that person stop. Who knows what can happen.
Sadly, I agree. But if people 'ask' him to stop in an offensive or rude manner, they will not be listened to -- even if their words have merit.

-- Vilkacis

Well, just so you know. I had to edit what was in his sig box. I added the **
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
Vilkacis wrote:(And Figarou: even though I lumped your post in with the rest, it was not so impolite as the others. Thank you.)

-- Vilkacis

There is something you should know. If you put the word "kill" along with "school," "people," "airplane," or make any other terroristic threats, you are asking for trouble.

Read what happened to this person.

http://www.lex18.com/global/story.asp?s ... =Printable

Get the picture? That guy didn't deserve that type of punishment. His grandparents shouldn't have turned him in!!

Its best to have that person stop. Who knows what can happen.
Wow poor guy :( . this is the most redicolus thing i have ever heard sense those punks killed off some other guys for stealing there xbox.

but anyway this whole terrorist threat has gotton way out of hand dont you agree? Now you cant even carry nail clippers and filers on the airplane. ooh look at me im gonna threat somebody with a NAIL CLIPPER, or im gonna cut a wire, even though its gonna take a whole day to cut those big wires on an airplane,please you cant even fit a nail clipper into cutting a wire. :lol: oh and as for a disguise ill just where a wolf snout and sunglasses 8).

::desapiers without a trace,poof::
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ok, lets get back to vacationing, shall we?

Vacationing in Hawaii, sitting at the beach, watching the views, and watching the females doing the hula dance!!

:D Now thats a vacation!! :D
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Heh, we should probably drop this conversation. Doubtless little good would come of further discussion.

-- Vilkacis
Agreed lets drop it. *Drops topic and watches it fall.* Wonder where it'll land?
Vacationing in Hawaii, sitting at the beach, watching the views, and watching the females doing the hula dance!!

Now thats a vacation!!
It'd be very hot to be in such thick fur in Hawaii!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:

Now thats a vacation!!
It'd be very hot to be in such thick fur in Hawaii!

Hawaii can't be that hot during the day compared to Arizona. I never been there so I don't know. And there is no way Hawaii can be hot at night. again, never been there.