Bloodcraft
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Mood: Excited

I had a werewolf shifting dream!

Post by Bloodcraft »

OMG I had my first shifting dream!
:wagtail:

First it started out a bit as a slightly sexy dream of me ontop of my girlfriend biting her all over like I usually do when she lets me. It was getting a bit steamy with the biting when she yelped slightly and I drew blood. I lolled my tongue around in my mouth and it got pricked by something sharp. I go to this mirror and look at my mouth. My lower right canine was really sharp and pointy suddenly. Then as I was staring a bit confused I watched in horror and amazement as my other teeth started to grow long and sharp. I got suddenly really excited and a bit scared at myself. I couldn't control my shift. I lumbered around the room as I felt this pleasant ache in my teeth and jaw as they lengthened. Then it starts getting fuzzy, no pun intented. I kind of woke up after that.

It was sooo exciting!!! I want to ahve another shifting dream!

Anyone else have dreams like this ??
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Oh, yeah...lots of them. That's one reason why I'm here. A word of advice: Keep a dream-book! The act of writing it down will help set it in your mind.
After a few (or a dozen, maybe; everyone's different in that respect) you'll be able to read a dream and call it up again, that night.
Then, you can start interacting in the dream-state consiously! The process is called Lucid Dreaming: look it up on Google. WiKi it! :o

It's your own dream universe, and you sleep while you play consiously in your dreams. Better than an amusemant park, and cheaper; too.
That's where I go to play, where Wulfen Blood is real... :D
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Once and awhile, but i normally wake with a crick in my neck or i wake up breathing hard (thing is i'm not asthmatic). like last summer i had this dream where i had been running and at quite some speed no less, then i tripped and the next thing i know i'm being whined at by a group of the same exact wolf every single one with sharp blue eyes and silver white fur, then after some licks and being pawed at they all jump on me but never land and thats when i woke up.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Bloodcraft
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Mood: Excited

Post by Bloodcraft »

I don't dream very often or I would try to lucid dream.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

A lot of us have shfting dreams.
That's what I do every time I am lucid.
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

i've had a couple of myself.. and then I've had a couple where the shifter was my girlfriend.. so I guess that means I'm comfortable being the shifter or just watching it ^_^
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

never had a shifting dream, though i have played around with a dream book and lucid dreaming and such, i still do a dream journal but usually only with the important dreams
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

I've only had 3 shifting dreams that I can recall...none of them lucid... but they certainly were fairly vivid. All I can say is I rarely recall my dreams, but I go through week long dream streaks every few months that usually culminate in a REALLY weird dream...then stop.

As for "lucid" dreams...I've had them VERY seldom, and very brief. Usually it merely consists of me being like "hey...this isn't right." realizing i'm dreaming, then gradually fading out of my dream and waking up.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

As for "lucid" dreams...I've had them VERY seldom, and very brief. Usually it merely consists of me being like "hey...this isn't right." realizing i'm dreaming, then gradually fading out of my dream and waking up.
funny story, recently i had a dream where said in the beginning "this is probable a dream but im not sure"
soon after that i figured out it was a dream by seeing somthing that you only see in dreams, i yelled out "i knew it, this is a dream!" right after that i collapsed (in my dream) and woke up :P
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Actually, Lucid Dreaming is a skill that can be learned by just about anybody.

If you don't remember dreaming, the techniques can help you remember them.

It's a very easy, although sometimes time-consuming learning process, and afterwards, you can literally do a "Second Life" every night without a computer. It's fun.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ghostfang »

has anyone had a dream that you knew was a dream but you couldn't wake up from.
basically what im saying i had a shape shifting dream that i knew wasn't real but it was happening anyways.
it ended after i fell asleep in the woods my dreams. woke up with my heart pounding like i been running it was weird. :?
ImageImage
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sounds awesome :jester: I have had my share of shifting dreams. I often wanted to post it here, but never did. Maybe when I have more time to write them all out. I have had dreams about hunting as well in were form, even dreams where I am running through vast forest, through snow and ice, grasslands. Oh I love having such dreams, it really makes me want to experience the real thing :jester:
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

why every time do they feel so real? Last nite i had a dream i had been chaseing my older friend to his house for some reason, he looks back at me and stops. He picks up a cutain rod and swings it at me, i grab it from him with great force, then swing it at him cutting his neck open. weird, the dream didn't end till he had fully bled out. i never was able to see if i had shifted or not. :(
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

You guys are lucky to even have dreams. I rarely ever dream, and when I do, it's usually something mundane. Never shifting dreams. Does this have anythign to do with my having Aspergers disorder? If not, how can I remedy my dreamlessness?
XIV
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

well something that helped me is, it might be good to wake yourself up a few hours before you really have too, your more likely to get a dream if you just woken up and then you go back to sleep
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

Yea, I also never have dreams. The last one I had was probably a couple months ago. And usually my dreams end up being sooo terribly insignificant. Like, it can be as stupid as nothing but simple small talk with a friend in an average enviroment, nothing creative. This is probably why I'm such a boooring person. :P Honestly, I go to sleep, and never have dreams. I just feel like some robot.

Otherwise, on a reason why I probably don't have dreams is probably because I have a terrible memory (and I'm only 16.. just imagine what it'll be like when I'm middle-aged, lmao). Otherwise dreaming occurs right before true sleep, which is the stage called "REM sleep". Then you actually fall asleep for a couple hours, then wake up. It's easy to forget things over that much time. However, if you are slightly woken up near the time you normally wake up, and fall back to sleep, then the chances are you'll remember your dream.

They claim I have autism-spectrum disorder (on the least-severe side of the spectrum, thankfully); however, I highly doubt that would have to do anything with it. I simply think it's a matter of memory and if you are partially woken up before you're supposed to wake up. I briefly got some of the information from a forum on dreaming that was discussing it.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Even though we dream every night, I can go days without recalling much if anything from my dreams, then I can remember my dreams for several days in a row, easier if the dream is still going or ended shortly before I wake. Some dreams will come back when something triggers the memory once I am awake. Lucid dreaming is something I wanted to work on, have not done as much with it as I would like. Rare to have a dream that you want to have, mostly random weirdness.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

If I try to think on what I want to dream about...I won't be able to get to sleep. I have to clear my mind in order to fall asleep.

Once I'm asleep....there is no telling what I'll be dreaming about. I have no control what so ever.

Oh well.
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

Dreamer wrote:You guys are lucky to even have dreams. I rarely ever dream, and when I do, it's usually something mundane. Never shifting dreams. Does this have anythign to do with my having Aspergers disorder? If not, how can I remedy my dreamlessness?
try sleeping a little bit more for about a week...

even go so far as not using an alarm clock. I find I remember my dreams the most during summer vacation.

And I get what you're saying about really mundane dreams....I do rarely remember my dreams, the overwhelming majority of them might be little blips of something really pointless...like making a phonecall and having no buttons on the phone. Or something really boring...like a dream where I was dreaming that I was trying to get to sleep for what seemed like an excruciatingly long, boring period of time....only reason I knew it was a dream was that I wasn't in the same room in my dream.

But yeah, try sleeping more and waking up naturally, and you're apt to have some better, or at least less boring, dreams.
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

I also had my share of these kind of dreams, but they are not really significant so let's move on.

I heard you dream every night, even if you don't remember it the next day and considering this, you could just wake up and write what you remember, or concentrate on it just after waking up, I tried it once and it worked :)