Hypothetical: Would you fund Freeborn?

The place for anything at all...

Would you pledge the amount mentioned below?

I could, but I won't.
8%
I would, but I can't.
75%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
4%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
4%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
8%

Total votes: 24

takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

Scott Gardener wrote:Of course, I think at least a few of the 1300+ registered members may be Spam-Bots. Not intending to seem like a racist profiler, but Spam-Bots are sometimes real deadbeats, so the rest of us may have to take up the slack, raising our proposed pledges to $5000 a piece or so.
Heh, can you guess what the actual user count was before we completely whiped out a majority of the dead spambot population?
It was around 8,000. Now it's 1,300 after killing bots that were laying around for years and years undeleted. The registration filter we have running has been operating quite well, only a very very flew slip through, but never manage to login because of another obstacle.

As of funding Freeborn, I probably could for that amount. Then again it could simply be because I don't have to pay bills yet. :P I have one job that I work $50/hour involving physical labor, and projects that I'm paid by product rather than time as of basic web development which highly varies. I'm just not sure how much of a cut of my budget it would ever be. If it'd be too big of a portion, then I'd probably need more solid information about the whole movie production. And besides, paying for college and stuff like that (a few years from now) might also take a tear out of me which I'd need to save up for, so it doesn't look like much of chance.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Blackone74
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Blacklycan

Post by Blackone74 »

I sure wish I could , but like a lot of us , the time is not right . :(
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I could probably afford a fair bit more than $5 but a fair bit less than $5000 at the moment.

Something I would be willing to pay up front would be for an advance order of the DVD, to be shipped once the DVD gets made. Particularly if there's going to be a "limited Pack edition" or something like that.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

same here, i'd be able to afford that. :o
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.