See ya

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

See ya

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Okay, to tell you the truth, it's just gotten really, really boring around here. I think me letting Lewis talk has casued problems in the past. (Please let us know, would you?) Not to mention, life around me has basically gone down the toliet lately. I have so much stress right now, and while this place was cool when i joined, i found i was basically just repeating what others had already said. I liked what i liked back then, but now, after all the problems i realsied my story had, nothing seems to sound right anymore. I don't know what i'm gonna do know. Writing was my life, and my story was one i loved, but now... i don't blame anyone here for me loosing my confidence. I guess i just... wasn't cut out to be a writer, or at least not yet. Think i'll start on that second year of no idea what the heck i'm going to do with my life. Anyway, i'm sorry to say, i'm leaving. I have to. I need time to settle so many issues with myself right now. So much crap has built up n my brain that i just don't think i can stand it much longer. If anyone cares to contact me, (we don't really expect anyone to, as in, you don't really have to...maybe...) then i'm still on DeviantArt. Hope i didn't cause too many problems, and good luck to everyone else on everything you do. I just need some time right now; i knew it was coming, i could feel it in my gut. I have to leave, but maybe, one day, i'll decide to come back.

(In anycase, he can't exaclty leave and let me have his account. It wouldn't really feel right to tell you the truth. He's not the only one who needs to sort a few things out. I need to start focsuing one what's good for the human, who it is my duty to protect and help in anyway i can, and stop focusing on myself so much. Don't worry, he'll still have the a-hole voice in the back of his head telling him not to do something stupid. I won't change, i promise, but i will try to keep my comments to myself most of the time. Anyway, bye y'all. I'll miss this place and those here, but i think it's time i go too. Goodbye.)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

aw, come on. Why are all the Vet's leaving, i know i can't do anything really to stop it, but i must say "a pack member lost is like family gone, no matter who it is, it's always going to be sad to see them leave" Please come back to us soon, we're all going to miss you. :( :howl:  :oo
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:aw, come on. Why are all the Vet's leaving, i know i can't do anything really to stop it, but i must say "a pack member lost is like family gone, no matter who it is, it's always going to be sad to see them leave" Please come back to us soon, we're all going to miss you. :( :howl:  :oo
heh he wasn't much of a veterans, more of a older members, but then again, i try not to get too attached to anyone here, it is just a internet forum and i can't say i truly know anyone hear until i actually meet him or her
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

personally, i think thats a bit cold, yes this is an internet community but, why is it so hard to say goodbye when you can never see a face :?
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Perhaps because you imagine a face instead.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Aww, another member just leaving all of a sudden? I still cant seem to know why members are getting up and leave, its a forum you make your own schedule on when to be here, its not like its a full time or part time job.

Well its sad to see you go.

Adios. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Wolves come, Wolves Go; the Pack remains.

Sorry to see you leave, but that is your choice. We'll keep an eye out for you, should you decide to return... :eyeroll3:
Last edited by RedEye on Mon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Well, this forum matured far past it's original purposes. Kinda like the ones at Paradice Net - we discussed all we wanted to (in depth) back in... 2004/2005. So, these days, my forums are very much dead in the water. In the case of the Pack, newer members find that everything they wish to build the ultimate werewolf are already discussed (maybe not ALL, but it's a challenge to find something new to talk about).

Simply as a gathering place for friends, the Pack is important to some, but competing with chat rooms, MySpace and other such sites, the forums themselves don't do too well... someone once told me what existed was login-fatigue. Where at one time it was fine to be a member of 5 or 10 forums. That was back when becoming a member of new forums was a way to truly see new areas of the internet, back when it was novel.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i would agree, i used to be in 4-6 forums at one time, now I only use 2 often and 1 rarely
to discusses the matter of saying goodbye without a face, its simple that i don't get too attached, i like to keep my personal attachments to a minimal outside the family its just the way it is and its fine with me, what works for me needs no adjustment :|
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

That brings up an interesting subject - I'll post about it seperately...
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

may the blessings of the pack follow you all the days you are gone and hope life treats you better. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Aww, another member just leaving all of a sudden? I still cant seem to know why members are getting up and leave, its a forum you make your own schedule on when to be here, its not like its a full time or part time job.

Well its sad to see you go.

Adios. :(
My sentiments exactly!

I mean, I'm not here as often as I used to, but I get on every so often it strikes my fancy. Unlike real life friends, you're not exactly obligated to deal with us when you don't want to.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

EDIT:
(I deleted this because it really wasn't necessary anymore.)
Last edited by WerewolfKeeper3 on Mon May 26, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

Yeah I'm back, what of it?

You know what, i've been trying like hell to stop coming back here, for at a few months, maybe, but each time i try, i find myself showing up back here anyway. Screw it, i'm back for no apparent reason than i just am too attached to this place even though i've been on it for only a year... DAng that's pathetic. Vuldari was able to last a year without this place, but i'm too weak to. Awe what the heck... it's not that bad of a place, and like people have been saying... i can come on only when i need too... i think it must have been a really stupid day or something... yeesh i'm stupid... i shouldn'y have overreacted in the way i did. I just felt kinda... not needed or wanted here... not to mention that several times i was beginning to type a comment, but half-way or even when i was finished with it, i'd just delete it and move on... that really told me i shouldn't be here... but i missed the people that put up with my stupidty, my ranting and... him. (HI y'all. Guess who got him to come back? :lol: ) Oh shut up already! Anyway, if anyone wants to starts yelling at me about leaving the pack, about this being a publiscity stunt, or whatever, go ahead. I don't really care that much anymore. I'm back, and you're stuck with me. Cheers. :D
V, from V for Vendetta.

Wise
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: The Laughing Wolf

Post by Wise »

:D :lol:
"Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on" - unknown