what would you do with it?

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

what would you do with it?

Post by Anubis »

hey people say all over this site that they want to be a werewolf but what would you do with it? peronaly i would get back at a few people. mabey scare the s*** out of some joger.
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Definatly use it for some payback on a few choice people, scaring them and likely leaving them doubt their own sanity with the Gestalt form. Wouldn't physically hurt them though. Mind games are more fun. :evil:

Then for more miscellenious fun, like running around as a Wolf, chasing cats, scaring random people. :lol:
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

kill some people that i hate :howl:  :oo and run around :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

ooh! what about humping the leg of a girl that you think is hot :wink:
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

nah, im not a pervert :lol:
waywolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by waywolf »

Aki wrote:Mind games are more fun. :evil:
i agree. there are some assholes that i would really like to mess with. wouldn't hurt them, just freak them out that's all. make them afraid to walk outside.

i guess i would also just do some funstuff like scaring people.
Am an artist on deviantArt!

Werewolf code

WWC0.3 SSHb LNAn SPDbfh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQu EATda SGNeptys SPKh STCb WLL++ HRT- DLY++ STY+++++ INT+++ RGN++ JMP++ STR+++ BIG+ COL++ AGE++ CMN- AGL+++ IRT EYE++ FUR++
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

If I were a self controlling werewolf that I'd like to be. I'd find a place for a nice run, which may not be the easiest place to find nor get too, and to have to sneak out to do that, could be caught. So most likely I'd hope to have a werewolf friend inwhich we can claim we're seeing a movie or going to play games, but are instead wolfing it out.

Most likely I'd play the mind games. Scare the asses out of people outside, but not excessively, I could be caught. But enough to freak those suckers out!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

there's a couple o poeple that need their throats ripped outm and man ym,ore who deserve to be scared, but i wouldn't do it, oartially because it would be farily hard to withpout getting injured, partally because i don't think i could hide it (bob got bitten by and angry dog! oh my godohmygod! ok, so he got betten.. so what?) and partially because i don't think i'd really , really want to.it woul be temping... but peopel at school know me as someone who seems more like "evil" and "dark" and all that... essentially, if evythuing happened, i probaby would react in a way that would piont to me.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

There would be some scaring the hell out of people, but mostly I would take advantage of the fact that wolves can run a lot longer and farther than humans. Oh and I would randomly leave gestalt footprints in the mud, just to see if anyone noticed them
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I'd have a good ol' time being wolfie :D Run around in the wilderness, howl, whatever. Later, I'd get some revenge on those I dont like. Scare the crap out of them while in gestalt form. Snarl, foam, and generly look scary and like I'm going to eat them. :evil: Maybe smack em around a bit, but leave them unharmed for the most part. :lol: Leave whenever they faint or piss their pants :P Then I'd go find something to eat :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

thiers a kid out there named cris he goes to my high school we used to be friends now hes a giant a** hole if i was a werewolf i'll scare the crap out of him in gesalt form. and i'll run around my neibore hood as a wolf. maybe do the super hero thing.
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

I Scare People Now,Imagine What I Could Do If I Was A WereWolf
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I wouldn't be scaring nobody or get revenge on anybody. I'll just drop what I'm doing and live a new life.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I'd catch me a deer. After I'm done stripping all the meat off the bones I'd bleach them and make them into jewelry and other things. Then I'd go look for a rabbit.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

I Would Run Around Feeling Free As A Wolf,Maybe Start A Pack With People I Trust Or Other WereWolfs Around...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

If i was a werewolf, i would try hard to turn people to werewolf( ofcourse it will be on thier own freewill) in order to keep the population up and keep them from the endargered species list. there will be uhndreds and thousands before you know it. soon it will be so great that we will make up about 1/5 of the worlds population. muahahahhahaha :evil:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

hah! so go convert ndia or china! :shift: :femshft
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Lycanthropy has touched the life of someone you know

Post by Scott Gardener »

So many of us joke about wanting to kill people or scare the living daylights out of them, but in all honesty, I hope none of you are serious. (Not that it's likely to be an issue, mind you, but I do have to worry about the human psychology of opportunity, of whether ethics exists only out of convenience versus core principle.)

It's difficult to know, without knowing the specifics. If it's how I picture it, however, I'd probably first take some time to sit down and think long and hard about what I'd do with it, whether to keep it to myself or spread it, well aware that if it left close, trusted circles, it could drastically alter humanity.

Option one, I keep it to myself. I'd go back and forth between my normal life and going into the wilderness. I'd move northward, so that I'd have more privacy and hunting ground.

If it were sexually transmitted, I'd have to have a long talk with my wife about whether to give up or revise certain things or put her through whatever risks are involved with acquiring the thing. Then, once she had it, she'd be faced with the same issues.

Option two, I give it to a few. This I think is the most likely. On the one hand, I'd feel that lycanthropy would be too important a biological phenomenon to bottleneck into one individual without passing on, but I would not want to start out risking the fate of all of humanity. I'd want to give it only to willing recipients. As much as I feel some people deserve a good forced shapeshift into another animal species, it's not something that I genuinely feel I should do. I'd go only to people I knew I could trust with the knowledge of its existance, the fact that I have it, and the potential it would have, if turned epidemic, to transform the world.

I'd seek out willing recipiants, and some of you might be hearing from me. (As much as I like the idea of Freeborn being all the more realistic, I doubt the Brownriggs would want to infect all the werewolf cast members, even if it would save a lot on the special effects budget.)
8)

Option three, I give it out liberally. In this option, after enough thought, I decide that humanity needs a good shake-up and decide to go ahead and infect everybody I can. I'd post my address on here and invite anyone and everyone to come and visit, though I wouldn't neccessarily try to convince you that it was to get bitten and become a werewolf. (I wouldn't expect anyone of reasonable intelligence to believe up front another "I'm a p-shifter" post, even if it were true. Though I might jokingly hint at it and post a real photograph for the sake of tantilizing.)

Then again, in only a few weeks, or maybe a month or so, you'd start to hear about a rash of werewolf sightings anyway, and the lid would soon be blown wide open, at which time I'd be able to come forward officially. You wouldn't nave to come to me, as other werewolves would also start surfacing. Indeed, it would only take a few years before lycanthropy came to you, regardless of where you live--even those of you on the other side of the planet from me.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Ofcource when I say I want to scare a person, in all seriousness if I had lycanthropy I would not do such a thing.

I would have a couple options. If I became a werewolf theres the choice that I'd kill myself, such a thing would be too much effecting to the human soceity if it were discovered. But the fact it had to be transmitted to me first somehow then there is the posibility of other people out there that could let the secret go. And the fact it would be very complicated living as so.

Or I could hide it through my years untill I'm older. And then somehow find trusted friends, but who? Someone wiser and who also can keep it such a secret, unless it is yet another trusted person. I'd take them, go to the woods, and shift. I would not choose a best friend, not someone over ruled by emotions but someone that works by logical thought and may help me. I have a feeling this person would be therian or say just a werewolf fan.

I could give myself up to the government, I find it unlikely that the government may breed werewolves of their own. But they may keep me supervised and locked up apon the full moon nights. They could posibly study me, might be some biological discoveries to be found. But othrwise they can't do anything with the information found, you can't tell everyone 'WE have a real life werewolf!!' but nor do they want to tell people year and years later they were hiding information of a real werewolf.

Or run away to the woods and never be seen again, but first I'd need to learn how to survive.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Scott Gardener wrote:So many of us joke about wanting to kill people or scare the living daylights out of them, but in all honesty, I hope none of you are serious
Well, when I say I'm going to scare the crap out of someone, I don't mean it out of malice, it would be more of a practical joke type of thing. Most of my friends have a pretty good sense of humor.
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Lupin wrote:
Scott Gardener wrote:So many of us joke about wanting to kill people or scare the living daylights out of them, but in all honesty, I hope none of you are serious
Well, when I say I'm going to scare the crap out of someone, I don't mean it out of malice, it would be more of a practical joke type of thing. Most of my friends have a pretty good sense of humor.
Ain't going to be funny when they find out your a real werewolf!

But if I were to play a joke it would probaly be with a bunch of younger kids, I would hide in the dark and shadows, and at night, and may partaily shift, if I can control it enough to say point my ears and fangs, which I doubt. Or tell them all a scarey werewolf story and then make scarey noises at night. But if I plan it enough I bet I can scare people without being a real werewolf.

Couple years ago at my friend's birthday party her dad dressed up as a bear in the woods. Though there are no bears here. You should of saw us, we ran. And no body wanted to sleep that night, especially me.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:Ain't going to be funny when they find out your a real werewolf!
My real werewolf what?

Anyway, I could see something along the lines of, shifting, pretending I couldn't control it, chasing them around the house, and when I finally caught up with them, going "gotcha!"
jwoulf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: I'M CUTE AND FLUFFY GOD DAMMIT!!!

Post by jwoulf »

wolf marine wrote:ooh! what about humping the leg of a girl that you think is hot :wink:
Oh yeah! But then again, most of the stuff I'd be doing if I was a werewolf would involve sex.
Howls,
Ian "jwoulf" Johnson
http://www.jwoulf.net
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

I dunno. Becoming a werewolf would be a drastic life change, that's for sure. Especially for those of us who are a minor and somehow got bitten or however lyconthropy is spread. For one, our parents or gaurdians for sure would find out. For another, I think that a lot of us live in really crowded cities or towns that have a large population.

I think... that I'd rather wait until I was older, when I'd have enough money to buy someplace in the north as Scott said, before I go out and get bitten on purprose.

If I got it by accident, and was still young, I'd most likely tell my mother about it, though I don't know what she'd do. Probably become even more protective of me. Or take the easy way out and just abandon me altogether (mind, I'd be broken if that happened and most likely than try and commit suicide. Afterall, if my own flesh and blood wouldn't help me, who would?)