Just so you know

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
airgead mac tire
Additional Details: #
I like walking bare foot in the rain
#
I like watching the moon
#
I like watching gory movies when I get a craving for meat
#
I love wolves
Mood: Ruthless

Just so you know

Post by airgead mac tire »

My username means Silver Wolf. It's in Gaelic. You can call me Silver. Or Ari. Or just Airgead. Or Airgead mac tire. lol

A little bit about myself: I like walking barefoot in the rain, I dislike seeing people wearing bright colors, I wonder why the smileys on here all shift from man to wolf...no women?:? just a thought. I don't trust a lot of people, it kinda helps with my survival. So if you talk to me, I am friendly and I can be reaaally social and nice...but if you jump straight to asking me personal questions I'll probably freak out and feel insecure. It will result in you being ignored or added as a foe...or both. Just a warning. Nothing new to all of you- I love the full moon. I sit and stare at it for hours. I go on long walks, I love exploring, and I love water. Not drinking it, but creeks, rivers, the ocean, and swimming. I love singing, I'm in two choirs. I love writing songs and stories and poems. I like painting and drawing, but I'm not really talented. As I said, I can be nice and friendly..but I can also be demented, evil, and bitchy (pardon the pun). I hate feeling trapped. I hate looking at the world around me...I hate how people abuse the earth...it's sad something so beautiful has to die...

If you'd like to know more then just ask me...there's lots for me to tell you.

:howl:  :oo
run with the wolves,fight alongside them.Feel your spirits rise and your heart warm at the sight of the shimmering light.Feel the place in your heart where comfort and safety fill the dark.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Just so you know

Post by Spongy »

Welcome! Hope you like this place.

But please, take that image out of your signature. Shrink it down and make it your avatar if you want, but thats just too big.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Welcome to the forums. :D

What do you like to draw?
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Welcome to the den, madam.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/