Past Lives

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Past Lives

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I'll be simple and to the point. I do believe in a previous life. In that previous life I was a male wolf, but not a normal type wolf. I have seen my wolf in my dreams and never once has he been feral always anthro which is why I said not a normal feral wolf.
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Don't dwell on the past look to the future enjoy the present for we have only a short time on this good earth we must make it count. Everyday we should live it to the fullest and we should tell the person we love how we feel and be with them every day and second. :)
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Last edited by Midnight on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

Some souls yes, might be animal based. I think that we all take after certian totem animals. And that the sooner we stop fighting out totem instincts, the more happy we will be.
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:I'll be simple and to the point. I do believe in a previous life. In that previous life I was a male wolf, but not a normal type wolf. I have seen my wolf in my dreams and never once has he been feral always anthro which is why I said not a normal feral wolf.
If you'll pardon me playing devil's advocate, I pose you this hypothetical question:

Would a wolf describe a human walking on all fours and acting like a wolf as being an anthro human?

The thought occurred to me that maybe we see our previous incarnations as anthro because maybe that was how we as animals viewed ourselves. Like a combination of the previous life and the perspectives/expectations of our current lives.

Again, I'm not trying to ridicule you DJW. Just prodding where I may.

But yes, I do believe that, if the immortal soul is for real, it's not exclusive to just one species, otherwise there'd be more than just one or two potentially legitimate cases of past life recollection out there. We as a species may grow, but the planet itself can only support so much at a time; as our numbers grow, the numbers of others decline.