saying hi

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

saying hi

Post by Flatline »

hi everyone
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Re: saying hi

Post by Vagrant »

Quick, take a hardhat! :hardhat:

Now that's out of the way, I'll warn you that this is a Flying Duck Zone, you're probably going to be submitted to hails of rubber duckies. Your protection equipment may keep you safe, but no guarantees!

That said... :welcome:
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!

Post by Gevaudan »

The Hardhat Team seems to be taking the lead...

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

thanx for the welcome!
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Hi and welcome to the forums. :D
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Post by Noir-Okami »

Safety team got here first...

So...

Extra duckies!

:ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :explode2: :duckbomb2: :duckbomb2: :bombzom: :duckbomb2: :duckbomb2: :explode2: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3:

Welcome to the pack. As you can see, the duckie team and the safety team are in a war to get the new members first. So, yeah...
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

duckie war! *throws rubber duckie at safety team*