Just dreamed: Hurricane hits Miami

The place for anything at all...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Just dreamed: Hurricane hits Miami

Post by Scott Gardener »

Note the date of this post. It's Sunday, February 22nd, 2009, at least from my end--for some of you it's already the 23rd.

Ever notice that when people have "psychic predictions" they always have it after the fact? No one ever comes along on say, early December of 2004 that a tsunami will wipe out over a hundred thousand people, or the spring of 2005 that New Orleans will be underwater in a few months. But, there are plenty of people who predict beforehand various disasters that invariably never happen. The close brush with nothing in particular on May 5th, 2000 comes to mind, not to mention all the Y2K prophesies now forgotten.

By that logic, I'm telling you about a dream I had, specifically so it won't happen. If I have documented proof that I had a psychic premonition that a hurricane hits Miami during the 2009 hurricane season, then nothing at all happens, and I come off sounding like a nut-case. And, that's exactly what I want--nothing to happen. So, rather than the disaster actually happening and then my saying, "oh, by the way, I dreamed that," I'm going to tell you about that dream now, so that when nothing happens, this post will disappear into obscurity.

I dreamed about three or four nights ago that I watched a weather forecast showing hurricane tracking, with the path of a hurricane going directly at Miami. The dream shifted in continuity and it was then heading towards Bermuda, but for a moment I saw Miami. I woke up relieved. The last thing we need right now is another major disaster.

There. I said it. It doesn't happen, because no one ever has psychic premonitions that can actually be confirmed and pegged to a date before they happen. People claim they did, but no one has proof. But plenty of people have proof that they foresaw something terrible when nothing happens.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just dreamed: Hurricane hits Miami

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I wouldn't call you crazy, Scott. Once in a while a lot of people get some kind of vision, but most of the time with me its pretty hazy of what happened. Ive noticed when someone dreamed of something that might happen its usually something negative. The dreams I have that looks like something that will happens often involves someone Im close to dieing or leaving, and it seems like it will likely happen, my dad is ill, I have two friends who are very likely to leave in the next two years. I pray your predictions are wrong, god only knows whats in stores for us.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Just dreamed: Hurricane hits Miami

Post by MoonKit »

Well I guess we'll find out.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend