werewolf day dreams

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

werewolf day dreams

Post by Anubis »

since i have ADD i day dream a lot, mostly a bout werewolves. i often put a werewolf in my favorite shows like SG1, inuyasha, dragonballz, CSI Las Vegas, and once in house. i know i need a girl fiend and a butt load of prozac. what about you do day dream about?:P
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

I many daydream on what next to draw. Since I am known as "The Beastmistress" somewhere (long story. I guess it is because I draw alot of creatures and beasts) I sometime daydream about what creatures will I own. I already made a pet griffin and you know a werewolf is in that mix of beasts. :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Allen; I day dream alot of beats up too that I doodle. They're always quite fun to come up with, and as you see, alot of my monsters tend to be based off llamas. (Thus demon llamas.)

Just to tell I show the signs off ADD, but never went to get checked out, I really don't care. Though I'm day dreaming and thinking in class I still get great grades.

Most the time I'm just thinking, I don't day dream too much, though I do day dream often. So usaully I'm thinking on exactly how a werewolf would be, gathering more information in my head and posibly thinking out disscussions and issues. Then sometimes I just think along the lines of different things.

Normally I day dream right before going to sleep. Which is what makes having to go to bed sometimes enjoyable.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Daydreaming is fun. It sure as hell beats living in this world. :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

You know you have ADD if your to lazy to go get the apointment to find out if you have ADD :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Fenrir wrote:You know you have ADD if your to lazy to go get the apointment to find out if you have ADD :lol:
Or forget because you seen a dog on T.V. because it looks like a wolf. :lol:
Wynd
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wynd »

:wink: OK, Wolfmarine, have to ask...when you said girlfiend, you meant girlfriend, right? Cause I know we females can be a bit fiendish at times, but... :D
"Sometimes I think I've been bad an' God sent me to Hell."

"This isn't Hell but you can see it from here..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Wynd wrote::wink: OK, Wolfmarine, have to ask...when you said girlfiend, you meant girlfriend, right? Cause I know we females can be a bit fiendish at times, but... :D
huh? i don't get what you are saying?
THE GAME

My Armory
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

wolf marine wrote:
Wynd wrote::wink: OK, Wolfmarine, have to ask...when you said girlfiend, you meant girlfriend, right? Cause I know we females can be a bit fiendish at times, but... :D
You misspelled 'girlfriend' as 'girl FIEND,' which is something different entirely.

-- Vilkacis
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I daydream alot about werewolf at school, which is probaly why i struggle.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Vilkacis wrote:
wolf marine wrote:
You misspelled 'girlfriend' as 'girl FIEND,' which is something different entirely.

-- Vilkacis
whoops sorry, typo, i meant girl friend
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I daydream alot about werewolf at school, which is probaly why i struggle.
same here i failed most of my classes because of it
THE GAME

My Armory
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I daydream alot about werewolf at school, which is probaly why i struggle.
Hehe, same here. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Heh, I did a lot of daydreaming in school myself. Now I do most of it while walking, or waiting for stuff.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I only dream about 2 things, anything paranormal.. and michelle((who no one here knows)) :D
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

I day-dream whenever I'm bored or if I don't feel like paying attention. Sometiems I day-dream without even meaning to. Mostly I day-dream about werewolves or the stories I've got stuck in my head.

And yet, surprisingly, I managed to get really good grades in my classes! :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Yeah, I daydream about werewolves a lot too. But then I daydream about all sorts of stuff.

Lately it's been about the weather not being so hot.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Lupin wrote:Yeah, I daydream about werewolves a lot too. But then I daydream about all sorts of stuff.

Lately it's been about the weather not being so hot.
Same here. I HATE the hot weather. :cry:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Wolfhanyou wrote:I day-dream whenever I'm bored or if I don't feel like paying attention. Sometiems I day-dream without even meaning to. Mostly I day-dream about werewolves or the stories I've got stuck in my head.

Please don't take this offensively, but how! Are you Asian just out of curiosity cause the at would explain it.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Fenrir wrote:
Wolfhanyou wrote:I day-dream whenever I'm bored or if I don't feel like paying attention. Sometiems I day-dream without even meaning to. Mostly I day-dream about werewolves or the stories I've got stuck in my head.

Please don't take this offensively, but how! Are you Asian just out of curiosity cause the at would explain it.
I think that comment to be offensive, Fen. I know you didn't mean any harm though. :|
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Allen wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

I think that comment to be offensive, Fen. I know you didn't mean any harm though. :|
My mom and dad were from Vietnam, before that my family was from China.

I won't take it offesively, but I really don't like stereotyping. Even if some people take that comment to be positive.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

just wondering, what got you into werewolf's(mabey I should start a topic about this)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:just wondering, what got you into werewolf's
I was thinking about that lately, and I have no idea what it was. I guess it just comes from the fact that I think wolves are cool.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Allen wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

Sorry :( :punishment:
My mom and dad were from Vietnam, before that my family was from China.

I won't take it offesively, but I really don't like stereotyping. Even if some people take that comment to be positive.
Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Satyricon
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

OK, awkward moment there. Ehem... (clears throat...) moving on along...

Wolf Marine:
since i have ADD i day dream alot, mostly a bout werewolves.
As you might have guessed, there's a lot of that going around. Yes, I'm a heavy daydreamer, too, and my daydreams do tend to focus a lot on lycanthropic themes. I've been a dreamer all my life, and it's been a great source of motivation. I've gotten a lot of ideas, and I've created some things with which I've been pretty happy.
Shadow Wulf wrote:
I daydream alot about werewolf at school, which is probaly why i struggle.
same here i failed most of my classes because of it
One can daydream and still get things done. It's not a matter of nationality so much as mental training.

ADD can be an obstacle to overcome, because the education system is designed very poorly. A disorder that disrupts attention can make an existing design flaw in schools even worse:

One learns by focusing on things that are novel and different from the surrounding environment, because that's what either threatens or nurtures. School, by comparison, is very repetative and is designed to remove novel stimulation, creating a steady stream of background noise that is very forgettable. It's not just you. It is indeed boring, and that's a serious design flaw for real long-term retention.

The solution is to reinvent learning for yourself. I learned a lot on my own, doing independent reading, TV documentaries, and research. You're probably pretty knowledgeable about wolves, for instance, because of the werewolf interest. Pick some topics of interest, and make that a focus; plan for a career that both works with instead of against how your mind works, and one that can give you the kind of lifestyle you want to have. (If you're materialistic and want a lot of stuff, for example, aim for at least a middle class job or profession.)

Long-term planning can make daydreaming and living in the world compatable with each other.

For me, I became a physician. It's an enormous amount of work, and I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has a hard time studying. It works for me, because it gives me both income and autonomy--I'm in a position of authority, so I'm allowed to get away with things like surfing the web at work or wearing my hair long. Granted, finding free time to keep daydreams going is challenging. But, hey, I'm at work right now, drawing an income between patients, just sitting here, typing. Half my novel was written between patients.

Work with what you have and who you are, and think for the long term. You can design a life that allows for daydreaming and quality of life, too. Some of the most successful people in the world are daydreamers.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...