Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Ow, ow, and double ow. My head felt like it was split into two halves. I opened my eyes, wincing against the sudden flood of light. I lay still, debating on whether to move or not. The sound of male voices floated through my consiousness. My first thought was: okay, I'm personally going to rip Vashna a new one. My second thought was: Who in the world are these two? Third thought: I'm going to kill whoever knocked me out, as soon as I'm able to open my eyes without feeling like I'm going to hurl. I opened my eyes slowly, groaning to myself. What in the world knocked me out? It was only then that I realized I wasn't in werewolf form any longer. Oh well. I blinked past my bleary vision, only to find myself staring into the faces of two males. Wait a minute, the drakkin was the one that knocked me out! I managed to grab one of my knives, lunging myself towards him. Screeching, I attempted to dig his throat out.

OOC: Srry if I'm out of order. I really have no clue what the order is now. :howl:  :oo
Last edited by SnowwolfTalian on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Your order is fine. It's quite simple: Iff there are posts from two people between your last post, you can post. Or, if only 1 person has posted within two days, you can post.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Thanks! I just wanted to be sure. :howl:  :oo

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I grabed her wrist and looked at her. "I know you may be angrey with me, But I did spare your life AND free you from vashnaa's device." I then released it and hoped she wouldn't try to stab me again. "No look, I wish to appologise for knocking you out, but it was the only way." Then feeling sorry for her I took off my cloak and handed it to her." Here...you can cover your self with that." I then helped her up and walked her to a safe place.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I resisted the urge to bite his fingers. Who did he think he was? I didn't NEED his help. Not really. I didn't need pity either. Still, I wasn't about to return to Vashna. The man was all ready six kinds of crazy and I didn't want to be on the receiving end of that crazy.

"Thanks," I grumbled, rubbing my wrist.

Drakkins were strong creatures. I would store that away for later. I jerked the cloak around my body, catching the stare of the other male. Wasn't Fang his name? Resisting the urge to snarl, I crouched against the wall, twirling my free knife hand, twirling stands of hair in the other.
Last edited by SnowwolfTalian on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*I whisper to Fang* She's fistey you have a real nice catch their Fang if she likes you back. :wink:
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I walked her down the next two halls and out of the building. "They need to focus so I think it might be best if we waited out here for them to help Surge." We landed on the other side of the barb wire fence and I sat her down in an empty apc.

Vashnna: He hit a few buttons and flipped a switch or two. Then watched as the jar finished sucking the powers out of Surge. Then, with hands trembling with joy, he prepared to consume the energy contained within and become even stronger.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Snipeshot "Its the fistey one who turn out to be the most protective,but i hope she does like me back." Fang said. "now what do you say we go find and rescue our friend Surge?" Fang said to Snipeshot. He also wanted to get the new werewolfs name and introduce himself formally.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cast a glance back towards the ruined building, then back at him.

"If you think I'm going to stay out of this fight, you're sorely mistaken."

I shoved past him, grabbing my daggers as I went. No, there was no way I was staying out of this fight. I wanted to kill Vashna myself. That trick with the shock collar pushed me too far. Ignoring the sounds of Enir's protests, I hoped the fence and entered the building at a run.
Last edited by SnowwolfTalian on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Oh lets save are pack mate and get ridof this nucence once and for all. Because this fight is gonna get goooooood.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir drew out both blades and flew in following the the female. As he caught up to her he asked, " What is your name by the way?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cast a glance at him out of the corner of my eye before returning my attention to the hall in front of me.

"If you must know, I have two names. My werewolf name is Snowy. My human name is AnaMoly. The HR merely refered to me as General. Anything else?"

At the brief silence that followed, I took that as a no.

"Before we bust in guns slinging to save this guy, who is he anyway?"

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked for a way to get through the spirit shield to get to Surge but could'nt find one. "How are we going to get through that spirit shield?" he asked himself
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

The sound of wing beats and hurried footsteps appeared behind the group, as Archangel and Dusten approached.Landing on the ground to rest, Archangel looked at the spirit barrier.

"Aw, not these stupid things! They're the most annoying things I've ever encountered! Only way to go through them is to sever your soul from your body, and that's no easy task."

(@Surge) The Absorption was complete. BlackSoul was no longer part of him, and that meant the beast was free. Blacksoul, King of the Demons, was back, ready to destroy the universe.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vahnna: Vashnna spared no time in absorbing all of Surge's powers from the jar. He could fell the new energy courceing through his vains. Then some how fang and the others had managed to get through the 2 PAIR OF BLAST DOORS!! "Hmmmm a test for my new powers." Vashnna consentrated hard and created and ball of pure black energy. It seamed to fill the room with horror and sorrow, then Vashnna launched the massive energy mass at the adventurers.

Enir: He looked back at the female and said, " He was the leader of our group, we counted 5 and one human and he was leading us." "But then I was captured and genetically altered....thats why I am no longer a werewolf, then we lost 2, no idea were they went." And then after our human ally freed me from vashnna's grip, Surge tried to resurect the whole city, which drained him greatly."

Enir looked at the ground and then looked forward, sensing that they were close. "That's when Vashnna captured Surge, while he was weak and resting on the ground."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded once, and then stopped dead in my tracks. I felt Vashna's power grow, a shudder running through my spine. At Enir's questioning glance, I shook my head.

"If you want to save your friend, we'd better hurry. We're running out of time."

We took off, and numerous thoughts flashed through my mind. One, Vashna was so not going to be happy with my betrayal. Death was a likely variable in this battle. Second, I hoped to be the one to kill him. Third, I could only hope that we would all survive.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang something coming toward both him and Snipeshot at an alarming speed. "GET DOWN!!" fang shouted to Snipeshot while forcing him to the floor of the building and the massive ball of energy went over the top of them. "That was close,im am shure that if that had hit us,we would have been done for."

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

What in the world was that.
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Dusten crouched down on to the ground and began to examine the area. Turning to see Fang, enir, and the rest of the group, along with one newcomer. The tunnel they must of taken was a lot longer than his. Waving at them briefly, he continued examining the ground.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

And along comes Blade.
"Wow...I've been gone awhile." He walked up to thunderclaw? "Nice to see you again.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Don't rouch the barrier blade!!" Enir warned him. "We have no idea what it might do if you touch it."

Vashnna: Noticeing to his surprise that he had missed he charged his newly found powers again but this time he created a spear from dark energy. Takeing aim he tossed it at the general who had seamed to have traded sides. Then to his greater surprise Enir noticed it and through him self in fron of the spear. "Well,well, so he has decided to be the hero, how boring." Vashnna then turned into a shadow and laft the room for his secondary control station at the other end of the base.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Dusten looked at Enir. "It's a one way spirit barrier. It won't harm anyone who goes into contact with it, but we can't pass through it without special equipment."

(@Dominiara's Vashnaa)
Recreating his form in the underground barracks, Dominiara's Vashnaa prepared to finish off what he had begun. Releasing the energy he had just gained from Surge and BlackSoul inside of him, he released the demon itself. BlackSoul, King of the Demons, trapped by Surge inside his soul to prevent it from destroying the lycan race, was reformed. And, in return for this service, Dominiara's Vashnaa would receive a boon from the demon. Turning, he saw Thunderclaw approaching him.

"Thank you, Dominiara's Vashnaa, you have served me well. But, you see, I don't like cowards who take opponents while they are unconscious. Therefore, your service ends here." Thunderclaw raised a hand, revealing a pearl-white gem. Faster than it was possible to see, Thunderclaw shoved the jewel straight into Dominiara's Vashnaa's chest. "This jewel is the only thing capable of truly killing a shadowclan member. And now, BlackSoul will be ready to lead the ranks of demons in an unstoppable sweep."

Dominiara's Vashnaa opened his mouth in protest, before collapsing to the floor, and shattering into small figments of shadow. Smiling, Thunderclaw walked off, as BlackSoul released a earth-shattering roar.

(@Surge) Surge felt his strength slowly return to him, meaning that Dominiara's Vashnaa had been forced to reform. Now back at full strength, Surge broke his bonds with ease. Restoring his restraint back up to a higher level, Surge approached the spirit barrier, and looked at the group beyond the barrier. With a light-hearted wave, Surge deactivated the barrier, allowing him to walk out. Looking straight at Dusten.

"Yes, father. I managed to place the staff in the ground." Dusten responded instantly.
"Good. Just to fill you all in, as long as that staff is in the ground, no thing can come to harm in the city with a hundred mile radius. in other words, Dominiara's Vashnaa's army is useless. However, we cannot just leave them there."

Before being able to continue, a large roar is heard. Turning rapidly, Surge prepared to fight. "No. Not BlackSoul. We all are insects compared to him. we need to leave."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I knelt next to Enir.

"You okay?" I asked.

At the nod, I glanced around the other members of the group. I jumped at the roar that sounded.

"I'm going to take that as not good."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

The energy spear had pearced his chest close to the heart. Enir had a hard time breathing and was feeling rather weak. And for some reason the spear did not vanish it was still there like a toothpick through an olive. "We must leave."
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Don't talk consever your energy. We need to get Enir out of here know, we will deal with Vansha on a later date but we need to fouces on Enir right know adn getting him help.
Adopt your own!