Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Miguel »

Zan reloaded the clip of his gun and then stepped forward, into the shield. He didn't trust the stranger, though. For all he knew, the man was a spy for the HR.

"Let's go," Zan spoke, fearfully, noticing that Surge was preparing for his super-attack.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded, pulling him up. I stiffened as a cool shudder ran down my spine

"Uh folks, it's time to leave. NOW!"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

A shield shot up out of the ground behind Enir. But he continued to fight with the soldiers, giving it his all. But he was wearing out, adrenalin had used up most of his energy and he was geting shot more often. One soldier with an EM-60 opened up into him and the bullets tore his right wing to shreads. With a quick roll he launched himself toward the soldier and sliced his arm off with one sword as the other lodged it's self into his chest.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade knelt, giving fire support to everybody as they moved. He knocked down a couple of HR soilders and moved with thr group
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

It looked like they were all going to move in at once. That would be for the best. Surge knew the chances his attack would succeed were slim, but he had to try. If he didn't, then he'd just be the coward he had been many times in the past. Getting as high in the air as he could, he started preparing his options. Succeed or fail, he wouldn't be able to use magical attacks or move quickly for five minutes, so he began setting up safety to escape before attacking. With everything ready, Surge charged his energy into the palm of his hand, preparing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I heard some voices out side. I walked out to see more death, destruction, and blood. I sighed, grabbed my 9mm and shot off a couple of rounds, getting some of those annoying idiot soldiers that were shooting at the other people trying to fight the whole army off. I shifted to my most human looking form, but kept my vulcan strength and werewolf senses and demon reflexes still alive. putting the 9mm away, I sprinted into the oncoming crowd of manipulated soldiers. My hands lit up with flame, huge rocks flew out of the ground, and a fierce wind flew against the undertrained humans. I'd learned a while ago that my Northern Shaolin helped control the fire, both were beautiful, yet deadly. And my Tai Chi helped with water. I took a large intake of air and sent a huge wave of fire hurling at the poor humans. Killed many, but not all. I figured out from my old master that I can manipulate the blood in other things that had veins of it. With one thought I had some more die instantly by reversing the way their blood was pumped. The deoxygenated unclean blood pumped through their bodies, killing their bodies, and their minds. Horrible way to die. Oops.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Thank you Ana." he said leaning against her. "Lets get out of here before Surge uses his attack." he said puting his arms around her
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir got shot in the arm and chest, he started to lose his sight and then something thudded into his forhead. A trickle of blood ran down and over one eye, that was the last thing he saw, before his vision compleatly disapeared.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Right," Kayne said, standing up again.

In a process which couldn't have lasted more than seven seconds, he placed his right hand on what appeared to be the main supporting slab and as he touched the smooth surface, the titanic shield seemed to overwhelm it within its mass; but Kayne did not so much as flinch at the odd appearance of what he was doing. Only until the slab had covered just less than his elbow (for flexibility) did he stop sinking his forearm into the ice wall.

After he had done this, all he had left to do was charge toward the oncoming HR; so with a mighty crack, he broke free the bitter-cold walls from the earth and readied his charge toward the chaos of the oncoming soldiers.

"Try to preserve your ammo until we board the ship, human," he spoke happily, reveling in the mayhem that this battle had created. "I hope you can keep pace as I will not be halting!" He shouted before launching from where he stood toward the direction of the troopship (making sure to stay within the human's pace well-enough).

Oh, how I love to bask in this calamity of war. He thought nostalgically. I am content at least this freedom wasn't taken from me.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cast a glance over my shoulder. I watched as Enir fell to the ground. Swearing in about six different languages, I looked to Alythe.

"Can you grab Enir? I kinda have my hands full."

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe nodded at ana and raced to enirs side. he seemed to be seriously injured. a blue light surrounded alythes paw and she healed his wounds. then she placed him on her back and with difficulty due to her youth she ran with him to the base aiming fire at any hr soldiers that tried to stop her as she went
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade watched enrir fall and swore to himself. He shot the HR soilder who shot him and gave support fire so alythe could get him out of there. Blade saw something, like a huge rock, hurtling towards him.

"MOOOVE!" Blade shouted and ran as the rock landed where he was standing just seconds before. "Guys! we need to get out of here!"
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"I never thought i would end up being so weak like this,i hope im not being a bother to you Ana,If i am...you can always just leave me here. he said looking to Alythe who was carrying Enir on her back. I hope Enir is ok,he was taking quite a beating from the HR."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shook my head.

"Oh no, you're not going to give me that macho speech. NO ONE is a burden."

I cast a glance to Enir.

"He'll be fine. He's made of stern stuff." I hope.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Everyone's timing today seemed to be perfect. The area was clear of allies, and Surge had more or less finished gathering the energy. Jumping high in the air, Surge conjured a small glowing orange globule in his palm, and flipped in the air. When directly above the middle of the Human Regime army, Surge pushed the globule downwards, knocking him a foot in the air, as the small blast hurtled downwards with great speed. It struck the ground, making a dust cloud. When the dust cleared, all that was there was a small crater in the Earth. The blast hadn't exploded.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I noticed a descent sized globe falling to the ground. Shook the earth a bit, but only made a crater. I sighed, this guy needs help, don't he?

"Hey!" I shouted to him. "Need help?" I turned up the volume on my music, and roared out, sending a huge shell of fire around my body, killing just about everyone within 15 feet of me. I calmed a bit, and looked back up. "Try using more, elemental abilities if you got any, they work best." I called up to the guy again, and continued on with my attacks.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(as much as i'd like to reply, the rules require two posts between posting)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cocked on eyebrow at the newcomer. Who in the world was she?

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Whoever had just attacked was being risky. The blast may have only made a small crater, but that didn't mean anything. He pulled out a watch. Slowly counting from ten, surge goes through the series of portals he constructed first, getting him inside the nearest building. When his count reached zero, the crater began to glow an ominous red. The nearby soldiers stopped and stared, when suddenly it exploded out in a massive shockwave, sending soldiers flying all over the place. Surge opened the door and peered outside. He frowned. The attack hadn't been done correctly. While in practice he could nail it every time, in battle, results were tempermental. Only a quater of the soldiers had been killed, but the rest were dazed from the light. Surge beckoned to the others in the group to move hastily across the ground to him.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe had made it inside the base before the blast. hiding enir in a nearby closet, alythe focused her pyrokinesis on all the hr soldiers inside the base and burnt them all to ash.

alythe had just captured an hr base all by herself, but instead of feeling proud, she was thinking rather what will the alien say?.

alythe took enir out of the closet and dragged him to the bunks and laid him on one of the beds. "there now, all safe in here." she said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I thnk we should do what he says,he clearly has something in mind." he said pointing in the direction Alythe had just went with Enir,he new it would be safe for them there,and he could rest to get his strength back.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded briskly, hurrying over to where he was beckoning us. I set Fang onto the ground before running to Enir. I knelt beside his head, gently patting his cheek.

"C'mon hon, wake up." I crooned softly.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

The blast sent me flying, and I had no choice but to generate my pitch black demonic wings out of my shoulder blades. Hurts like hell everytime I'm force to do that. I flew high, spotting some huge missles heading straight for the guy with the orange ball thingy. I sent a huge gust of wind, tearing them apart easily. It was difficult, not having much control over two of my elements. I saw a few people below, trying to get out of the chaos below me. I flew down, and retracted the wings so they hopefully still thought I was mainly human. I helped the one chick with the unconcious guy and carried him out of firing range. after we got settled and were somewhat safe, I spoke. "My name's Raven. What the hell is going on?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir opened his eyes to see Ana Smileing at him," Hello Ana, Iam glad to see your alright." He then hugged her and straitened her hair.

OOC: Just to let you know..(I think Surge forgot to mention this when snowy first joined). Snowwolf Talian is my mate in RL. So watch how close you get alight. :D
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: hi^^ Im really hyperrrrrrrrrrrrrr this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH