Products promoting Freeborn

The place for anything at all...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote: a howling sound? From the toy werewolf claws?
Yep. It's been done before too. The hulk hands made noises when you hit them together.

IC
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

:D ice cream, especially the wolf paws flavour(my favriot)
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Beyond that, I'd just go with the conventional merchandise: hats, T-shirts, tote bags, movie books, posters, pendants, paperweights and *wink-wink* brand-name safehouse markers.
Yes. Lots of hats, clothing, posters, mouse pads and other standard repositories for artwork from the movie. I'm also in favor of action figures. Perhaps ones where the human action figure had a gestalt form covering that fit over it like jointed armor. Or plushies (cute stuffed animals) that looked human one way, but could be turned inside out to become wolves. I've seen something similar done with a selkie (shapeshifting seal) toy.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

As for products, well... First of all, I'd really prefer if the following did not advertise for Freeborn:
Pepsi
Breakfast Cereal
McDonalds / Burger King
Anything that goes in the freezer
i agree, no pepsi.... but, what about Coke?
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

I like the idea of action figures. I woul dsuggest Mc Farlene toys. Thought some of their stuff leaves me gagging because of a lack in quality, as a whole the quality works well.

Spawn Toys too is another pretty godoo company, imo..,
I liked, also, the wetworks line of werewolves. Now the style of the artist was capture in the sty;le of the toy. This is diffifcult to do, so it impressed me more. I have all three versions!

http://www.madmartian.com/images/shop/toys/were.jpg
http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2318
http://hometown.aol.com/amazingfigures/ ... setwww.jpg <-- werewolf and vampire in the background
http://www.toyfever.com/Merchant2/graph ... tsmall.jpg <-- not very good but shows the other color morph.

There are three Brown, Gray with silver foot and hand claw gauntlets, and gray with gold. :) MUHAHAHA Must Take Pictures!
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

NOOOOOO!! everyone is doing the Dr. Evil sinister laugh. ahhhhh.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote: a howling sound? From the toy werewolf claws?
Yep. It's been done before too. The hulk hands made noises when you hit them together.
And now they have Thing Hands/Feet and Human Torch mask/gloves, both of which can say their respective catch phrases.

I hate those things. Are America's kids so freakin' lazy and unimaginative that they can't yell "it's clobberin' time!" themselves?
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

Jamie wrote:
Beyond that, I'd just go with the conventional merchandise: hats, T-shirts, tote bags, movie books, posters, pendants, paperweights and *wink-wink* brand-name safehouse markers.
Yes. Lots of hats, clothing, posters, mouse pads and other standard repositories for artwork from the movie. I'm also in favor of action figures. Perhaps ones where the human action figure had a gestalt form covering that fit over it like jointed armor. Or plushies (cute stuffed animals) that looked human one way, but could be turned inside out to become wolves. I've seen something similar done with a selkie (shapeshifting seal) toy.

Ooh dont forget full body/partial Halloween Costumes ^_^

:lol: Maybe Freeborn can have a link to Burman/Cinema Secrets, etc for makeup, prosthetics hehe!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Koshaw wrote:Ooh dont forget full body/partial Halloween Costumes ^_^

:lol: Maybe Freeborn can have a link to Burman/Cinema Secrets, etc for makeup, prosthetics hehe!
If you have to do costuming, that's really the only kind that I would recommend -- the kind that hang up in the display windows of Halloween stores and go for no less than three figures.

In all seriousness, with only one or two exceptions, I'd avoid slapping the Freeborn label on anything targeted predominantly at children. Quality costumes are fine, but not those rubber/cardboard things that come in air-tight plastic bags.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

wait no, parfay, everbody loves parfay :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Terastas wrote:In all seriousness, with only one or two exceptions, I'd avoid slapping the Freeborn label on anything targeted predominantly at children. Quality costumes are fine, but not those rubber/cardboard things that come in air-tight plastic bags.
I agree, this doesn't look like it's going to be much of a children's movie anyway. (But I still want action figures.)
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

I agree, this doesn't look like it's going to be much of a children's movie anyway. (But I still want action figures.)
Yes. When I said "action figures" I meant the kind aimed at adults and older teens.
-Jamie Hall
Xodiac
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xodiac »

The Hulk Hands was exactly my inspiration for the suggestion. Though I do hope that if the werewolf claws are made and they do include sound effects, that there is a switch to turn it off.

Toys that make noise... ugh.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Jamie wrote:
Yes. When I said "action figures" I meant the kind aimed at adults and older teens.
*nods* That's one of the one or two exceptions I was thinking off -- the kind that are more detailed and designed for display as opposed to the kind that fire plastic projectiles. The other exception I thought of was plush dolls because, if Bandai can make a profit on Ein and Kiba plushies, Freeborn wolf plushies (or heck, maybe even The Pack member plushies) could have a decent market as well.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Somehow the image of a plushie Figarou with a duck ready to throw is rather amusing. I'm not sure how to feel about having a plushie me staring back at me, but I think I'm egotistical enough to like it.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Jamie wrote:
*nods* That's one of the one or two exceptions I was thinking off -- the kind that are more detailed and designed for display as opposed to the kind that fire plastic projectiles. The other exception I thought of was plush dolls because, if Bandai can make a profit on Ein and Kiba plushies, Freeborn wolf plushies (or heck, maybe even The Pack member plushies) could have a decent market as well.
"action figures" are those that has moving parts. They are normally small.

If you want something for display...there is resin kits or the really big figures. Those don't have moving parts and they vary in price and size.
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

"action figures" are those that has moving parts. They are normally small.

If you want something for display...there is resin kits or the really big figures. Those don't have moving parts and they vary in price and size.
True. But some action figures are aimed at an adult market, though I suppose the higher-grade more expensive adult action figures could more easily be called posable sculptures.
-Jamie Hall
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

If you ask me I really don't want to pick something up with Freeborn slapped apon the side. I'd go with just some better things, clothing and posters. While ofcourced I'd love to have a freeborn werewolf figure.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

What about a pack aproved throwing duckie?

Sorry it sounded cooler in my head
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I hope Packwear/Freeborn stuff comes out soon! I'd like to get posters, t-shirts, duckies, sculptures, plushies, books, jewlery, bumper skickers, bedsheets( :wink: ) whatever... :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i still have taxes i got to get back, mabey i can use it to buy freeborn products :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Nitruswolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Of Wolf Kin

Post by Nitruswolf »

Trinity wrote:Computer 'toys' and appliences. :) muhahaha
We are moving into the computer industry shortly,
though I don't see sticking a label on our PC's would do much, but we could do mouse pads quite cost effectively and include on the back of invoices full sheet ads cheaply and many other things I'm sure that I'm not thinking about at the moment that I'd other wise would be mentioning, lol

Got any ideas we can talk free and play with ideas via email and such :wink:

Ohh and I love the meat idea!
Human science denies posibility if it does not understand we're real, yet natural science only proves what is posible and is open to posibility!
Natural science has proven our existance, human science has failed to prove either way thus we do not exist!
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

:o I'd like just a freaking t-shirt with the paw logo ^^...or figures about he werewolves characters on the movie :P
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com