Gestalt-Form Breasts: Should Females Have Them or Not (Poll)

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

What do you think females werewolves should have on their chests when in gestalt form?

No breasts at all. Their chests should look like those of males, except maybe less broad.
11%
Very small, non-bouncy breasts like those of a female gymnast, completely covered in fur.
25%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
20%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
18%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
11%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
7%
Breasts should be as large as in human form, fur-covered and bouncy.
3%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and fur-covered.
1%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and with sparse fur that hints at the existence of nipples.
4%

Total votes: 91

vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Ya think so? :?

Breasts get in the way. And if they're big and they bounce, they *HURT!* :(

'Course I got lucky...my sister got the "tits" gene, I got the "hips" gene :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

vrikasatma wrote:Ya think so? :?

'Course I got lucky...my sister got the "tits" gene, I got the "hips" gene :lol:
Heh, as far as tits and hips gene...I got both. :(

I don't know if they'd be mad or not...but it'd be darn funny if they were! I could just imagine a troop of gymnasts showing up one day at the set of Freeborn and attacking. Could you imagine?

"The Werewolf vs. Gymnast Showdown!" :lol:

That would be a great short film!
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

"More than a handful is wasted." Maxine Shaw on Living Single was the one who said that.

I want the females to look like females and the males to look like males. That means breasts on females, but not huge ones. Smaller than the human form's but not tiny and flat. That would just be weird on a female werewolf who had a big chest in human form. (By the way big to me means C-cup and larger.)

Dogs don't have anything showing until they're pregnant, but when they are... I've seen bitches with HUGE mammaries filled with milk. Looked right uncomfortable it did. Also dogs don't have any fur on their bellies, hence nothing to cover the nipples. On a werewolf I'd want them covered with fur but if you go by canines then there would be no fur around the nipples at all whether the female was pregnant or not. I breed Pomeranians, so I should know all about female canines.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Excelsia wrote:

Me too. :(
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Allen wrote:
Excelsia wrote:

It'd be kinda nice if they were detachable..."Hmmm...I don't feel like wearing my breasts today."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

wow!! this booby thread has gone out of control!! :o

Men breast feeding? ??

OUCH!!!!

GOT MILK? :lol:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

It'd be kinda nice if they were detachable..."Hmmm...I don't feel like wearing my breasts today."
Yeah, that would be wonderful :)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Silverclaw wrote:
Yeah, that would be wonderful :)
Same here. :lol:

Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Excelsia wrote:
Allen wrote:
Excelsia wrote:

Eheheh... too soon to tell. Though the last quote amused me very much. :lol:
Figarou wrote:wow!! this booby thread has gone out of control!! :o

Men breast feeding? :?

OUCH!!!!

GOT MILK? :lol:
I concur.
Boo
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:

Two kids playing hide and seek. The daughter decides to hide in thier parents room.

daughter- "Oh, whats this? Mom left her boobies here." *tries them on*

son- *walks in the room* "Ha, found you!! Wait, what are you doing?

daughter- *turns around* "Look, I'm an adult." *jumps up and down* "Bouncy bouncy!!"

son- *wide eyed*

daughter-*one boobie falls off and spills milk* "Oh no!!"

son- *laughs* "HA HA!! You're in trouble!"

daughter- *cries* "Mom is going to kill me!! What can I do?"

son- "Well, there is only one thing to do."

daughter- "And whats that?"

Later that evening.

Mom- *puts on boobs and notices one is darker than the other* *walks up to the kids* "Who has been playing with my boobies!!"

son and daughter- *points to each other*

mom- "Well, both of you are grounded until one of you tells me who placed chocolate milk in my boob!!"
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

>_< Okay, might be a little out of hand now.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Figarou wrote: mom- "Well, both of you are grounded until one of you tells me who placed chocolate milk in my boob!!"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

A man can not produce milk, even if he's given lots and lots of estrogen, ever. Male mammals have nipples, in that the default sex of mammals is female. A male can grow large breasts, and can develop breast cancer as a result of estrogen therapy, but no milk.
Ever.
In the old days, this was called "witch milk" and could get the man killed by superstitious neighbors. It also showed up in children sometimes, especially newborn babies, perhaps because of them getting exposed to their mother's pregnancy hormones. It has always been quite rare.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

w00t! Am I the only one who voted the last one? :lol: :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Morkulv wrote:w00t! Am I the only one who voted the last one? :lol: :P

:roll:
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Scott Gardener wrote:I've noticed that women in general tend to favor smaller breasts, whereas guys tend to favor larger ones on women. I voted for smaller, myself, because, if women are the ones with them, and if they're shifting form, they're going to aim for what they want--and that appears to be getting them out of the way.
Ah see.., now there is an assuption that sounds very blankety. ;)

Being female I LIKE larger breats. Not over sized, not itty bity. I am also an artist type and like the more "natural" style of a huamn body. Female gymnists are nice, healthy ( mostly ), and well built over all.., but I loke my women to look like females.

It disturbs me to no end to look at teh "super models", especailly the uber thin ones. I thnk to myself, OMG that's sick. Same thing with uber overweitgh individuals. o.O *twitch*

So outside of this disscussion, I liek heavier breasts. *shrugs* But inside this disscussion it makes no sense what ever, besides esthetic, to have anything larger then say a large a-cup. B cup cold possibly fit.., but even then they starte gettig in the way. :P
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I agree that the male and female werewolves shoud be easily distunguishable. Having them look almost identical would be confusing and annoying. However, I am not a fan of the idea of them being at all "chesty".

If Tim Albee could come up with a way to make the female werewolves look unmistakably feminine, without having any visable breasts in Gestalt form, I would prefer that option.

...seriously...it's not like Boobs are the only thing that visually distinguishes males from females. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

lol! I can see both sides (sort of, heh) with the boobies thing. We don't want a werewolf boobie show, but some people want the female werewolves to look more feminine. Everybody has breasts, they've just been equated to mean female. When I look at female gymnasts, they look like they haven't even hit puberty yet :lol: If they could make the females look like females, I'd be cool with that 8) If they had small, non-bouncy swells, I'd be fine with that too. I lean more towards them having boobs, just so they look more "female" though. But whatever's within reason is alright by me :D
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Figarou wrote:
Excelsia wrote:

Mom- *puts on boobs and notices one is darker than the other* *walks up to the kids* "Who has been playing with my boobies!!"
That is a weird comment. :lol:

Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Vuldari wrote: If Tim Albee could come up with a way to make the female werewolves look unmistakably feminine, without having any visable breasts in Gestalt form, I would prefer that option.
Agreed. IMO, there are plenty more ways than breasts to make a female werewolf look feminine, and I would prefer those ways be utilized first. Breasts, IMO, should be a last resort.

Scott Gardener wrote:I've noticed that women in general tend to favor smaller breasts, whereas guys tend to favor larger ones on women. I voted for smaller, myself, because, if women are the ones with them, and if they're shifting form, they're going to aim for what they want--and that appears to be getting them out of the way.
You hit the nail on the head, buddy. Breasts, most definitely, do get in the way, probably even more so for the kind of things a werewolf might be doing.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

There is a picture Goldie did titled 'Yin-Yang' that has a male and a female wolf. What I like about this picture is you can easily distingush which is which.
http://www.goldenwolfen.com/archive/200 ... inyang.jpg

I don't want female werewolves excessivly smaller or weaker than males, yet males do have hormones on their side and do tend to grow to be stronger animals. (While The spotted hyena is another story.)

I do want some bigger breasts (on the werewolf that is, I don't like boobs, its hard to golf.), not too small of them, but defeintly not something big, and no bounce thank you, just for the females sake. Otherwise females tend to have that curvy shape, because of our breasts and wider hips it makes the tummy look thinner.

Nothing to big, but make it a female please. :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Breasts should be as large as in human form, fur-covered and non-bouncy.

They don't have to disappear, that would make it look fake, IMO.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

outwarddoodles wrote:There is a picture Goldie did titled 'Yin-Yang' that has a male and a female wolf. What I like about this picture is you can easily distingush which is which.
http://www.goldenwolfen.com/archive/200 ... inyang.jpg
This is what I mean! :D This is what comes to mind when I think of female werewolf.
Morkulv wrote:Breasts should be as large as in human form, fur-covered and non-bouncy.

They don't have to disappear, that would make it look fake, IMO.
C-cup breasts that didn't bounce would look fake too :wink: If they ain't gonna bounce, they may as well be small enough not to bounce :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

argh. In my own humble opinion, I feel there should be no breasts. And hey, I'm talking as a female who has plenty of them in human form!

And if you give me questions of mass and space and whatnot, I will retort with this:

We're talking about people who turn into wolves, if that doesn't break all sorts of physical laws in and of itself, then... :P ~

~Snowy *the very angered by the thought of breasts on werewolves.
"Valve Radio," the debut cd from Nicole De Fino, is now available for purchase through cdbaby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/nicoledefino

"There is no 'I' in 'team', there are two in "idiot" though..."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Well, when I met ABrownrigg at A-kon. I gave him miniature werewolves as a gift. What do you think of the female in these pictures? She is real easy to spot because she still has her feminine shape and boobs.

Take a look.