Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Dekcard looked up at Nightsprit and smiled at her waving "Hello!"

Timber also looked up and shivered a little

Deckard turned his attention to Julie once again "Me a werewolf?" he smiled and shook his head "no no no, im no wolf, im an energy user" he shruged "Energy users can understand lots of languages, though im just a novice, we also have the abbitlty to use barriers and engergy balls" he shruged again "Same thing with Timber, but hes not a Werewolf, hes a spirt of a wolf"

Timber nodded slowly "W-what he says is true"

Deckard rolled his eyes at Timber "Could you be more of a scardy cat?"

Timber glared at him "HEY! Im only thinking of your protection, these creatures are dangerious Deck, I dont want you to die"

Deckard sighed and layed down on the ground "Worrie wart"

"AM NOT!!" Timber retorted

Deckard snickerd
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

she just gave a soft chuckle "must be interesting havin a wolf spirit follow you around and in plain veiw." she said, her nose giving a twitch.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie didnt know for sure if what Nightspirit said was true or not. She still didnt trust her though, not after what she overheard about the young man just bitten that night. Julie remained silent, staring down at her paws. 'Its things like her that get people like me in these situations,' she thought to herself. The wolfess glanced back up at Deckard and Timber. Neither werewolves. But still supernatural. She gave a little whine, thinking, 'Whats with me meeting all these strange...people tonight?' She then reminded herself that she was in fact one of them now.
She grew suddenly defensive at Timber's comment. "I am NOT some dangerous creature!" she almost yelled, now standing up with her dark hackles raised. Julie noticeing that she was baring her fangs in a snarl, backed down, looking a little afraid. "I-I'm not suposed to be like...like this. I live in an apartment, and I got to go to work tomorow....I'm not a werewolf...a monster" she said uneasily. Freaking out again, she ran away deeper into the forest as fast as she could.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Keanu bared his teeth with a wide grin, giving his version of a laugh. "Now, I can't say I disagree with you. We are dangerous creatures. But than again, so are humans." he said, still chuckling softly. However, his elated mood was squashed considerably at Julie's outburst. Which caused his ears flatten against his skull as some guilt seeped its way into his system. Amber eyes glanced over at the creatures that had made themselves company before raising to his feet.

"She's going to get lost in this forest." Keanu muttered, shaking his pelt before trotting after her. One might ask why he was showing so much concern over a newbie. That person wouldn't get their answer. Not yet at least.
Boo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:
Trinity wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Trinity wrote:Trista lools up at Scott and wolf-grins. Rather then shifting to discus thigns with him, she gets up and streaches. Walking over to him she sniffs at him in a friendly way then nudges him with her nose.

Looking up at him from a slightly bowed posture she jumps at him, her tail wagging. Her tongue is lolling out to one side, her upper canines covered in a non-agressive play-smile.
Trista didn't answer my question on how to transform inside she remained in wolf form and pounced on me nocking me over.

ouch the look on her fcace is saying that she wants to play but i was tierd it was about 3:00 am she wants to play!? "UUUh?! you guys need to be clear on what you say because i have a real idea what you want me to do."
With scott well pounced, she begins to groom him, trying to get his tension levels down. She uses her weight and better understanding of her wolfen form to insure that he can't easily get away with out a bit of a struggle. She only hoped the internal wolf instincts woul dkick in with Scott, helping him to slowly begin to understand the speech of wolves.

*calm, rest, relax,* she huffed.

*this one no chnage, no speak* she whined.
i started to realise what she saying but not a whole lot. she wants me to calm down. i took a deep breath and started to relax. "know what you are a bueatiful wolf" i smiled then i just relised i just flirted with a she wolf. i felt very aukward. hoping that she wouldn't laugh or call me stupid like the girls at my school.
Aki chuckled, shifting back to a full wolf form. He paused briefly to glance at his right paw. Never gets old...that feeling... he thought to himself briefly, before returning his attention back to the scene at hand, er, paw. "See? Not hard to calm like that, eh?" he said with a grin.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie ran as fast as her still unsteady four legs could carry her. She wished she could cry as she sped away into the dark forest. After a while of speeding past trees and bushes, she came to a stumbling halt; sides heaving as she panted. She never felt so alone and isolated in her life than she did now, in the middle of this forest in a strange new form. Before she could do anything else, the bushes rustled nearby. Her ears perked forward at the sound. Without warning, a rabbit burst forth, bounding inches away from her noise. All self pity was temperary forgotton as instinct took control. Without thinking, she leapt after the running rabbit, chasing it down. With a lunge, she grabbed the squeling animal in her powerful jaws and crunched down, giving it a few violent shakes. Soon the creature was dead, its hot blood filling her mouth. The wolf noticed just how hungry she was and tore into it, eating its flesh. It took a moment for her to realize what she did and was currently doing. With a gasp she backed away from the half-eaten rabbit. Blood was slick on the fur on her muzzle, face and chest. She felt sick, horrifed, and ashamed. Julie sat down, feeling weak; terrifed that she actually enjoyed the taste of it. She turned away from her kill, wanting to cry more than ever. Instead she lifted her blood-soaked muzzle to the night sky and let a mournful howl.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Aki wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Trinity wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Trinity wrote:Trista lools up at Scott and wolf-grins. Rather then shifting to discus thigns with him, she gets up and streaches. Walking over to him she sniffs at him in a friendly way then nudges him with her nose.

Looking up at him from a slightly bowed posture she jumps at him, her tail wagging. Her tongue is lolling out to one side, her upper canines covered in a non-agressive play-smile.
Trista didn't answer my question on how to transform inside she remained in wolf form and pounced on me nocking me over.

ouch the look on her fcace is saying that she wants to play but i was tierd it was about 3:00 am she wants to play!? "UUUh?! you guys need to be clear on what you say because i have a real idea what you want me to do."
With scott well pounced, she begins to groom him, trying to get his tension levels down. She uses her weight and better understanding of her wolfen form to insure that he can't easily get away with out a bit of a struggle. She only hoped the internal wolf instincts woul dkick in with Scott, helping him to slowly begin to understand the speech of wolves.

*calm, rest, relax,* she huffed.

*this one no chnage, no speak* she whined.
i started to realise what she saying but not a whole lot. she wants me to calm down. i took a deep breath and started to relax. "know what you are a bueatiful wolf" i smiled then i just relised i just flirted with a she wolf. i felt very aukward. hoping that she wouldn't laugh or call me stupid like the girls at my school.
Aki chuckled, shifting back to a full wolf form. He paused briefly to glance at his right paw. Never gets old...that feeling... he thought to himself briefly, before returning his attention back to the scene at hand, er, paw. "See? Not hard to calm like that, eh?" he said with a grin.
She licked Scott's face with a wolfish chuckle.

(ws) *He-wolf, pup now.., he-wolf adult when learn control. Think -wolf-, think -four legs-, think -toe-paws- not -monkey-hand-paws-. Think, -wolf-.*

She gently grabbed his muzzle in her teeth and pulled him to the ground gently.

(ws) *four-paws, four-legs, think -wolf-..., feel -wolf-...,be -wolf-*

She let him go to attempt the transfomration to wolf, hoping he was now relaxed enough to do it. Once trnasformed to wolf, hopefully he coul dthen test a shift back to human. She foudn that sometimes, but not always, getting a newbie to shift through to the other forms often helped speed 'recovery' time. She just hoped it was the same for Scott.

If not, they were going to have a very long night on their paws.

She then turned to Aki and play-bowed.

*wolf speak (ws)* "Hunt? Get him used to all fours?'
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Aki play-bowed back.

*(ws)* "Sure."
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Tris wagged her tail enthusiastically. She then took the oppertunity, while waiting for Scott to work on his shifting, to give Aki and through sniffing once-over. Nothing beat getting to know someone through scent. It told so much about a person.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Silverclaw wrote:Julie ran as fast as her still unsteady four legs could carry her. She wished she could cry as she sped away into the dark forest. After a while of speeding past trees and bushes, she came to a stumbling halt; sides heaving as she panted. She never felt so alone and isolated in her life than she did now, in the middle of this forest in a strange new form. Before she could do anything else, the bushes rustled nearby. Her ears perked forward at the sound. Without warning, a rabbit burst forth, bounding inches away from her noise. All self pity was temperary forgotton as instinct took control. Without thinking, she leapt after the running rabbit, chasing it down. With a lunge, she grabbed the squeling animal in her powerful jaws and crunched down, giving it a few violent shakes. Soon the creature was dead, its hot blood filling her mouth. The wolf noticed just how hungry she was and tore into it, eating its flesh. It took a moment for her to realize what she did and was currently doing. With a gasp she backed away from the half-eaten rabbit. Blood was slick on the fur on her muzzle, face and chest. She felt sick, horrifed, and ashamed. Julie sat down, feeling weak; terrifed that she actually enjoyed the taste of it. She turned away from her kill, wanting to cry more than ever. Instead she lifted her blood-soaked muzzle to the night sky and let a mournful howl.
"Why do you cry so, little wolf?" A rasping voice asked from behind a bush. Keanu emerged from behind the bush, looking confused. He got there a few minutes after she had stopped, and had managed to see her hunt down the rabbit. He was pleased slightly, that she had made her first kill of the night. Though that sense of pleasure quickly disappered once she backed off.

The male padded around her in a circle, taking in her bloodied maw and chest. Than stopped to her left, loweirng his head slightly. "Why do you cry so, when you only obeyed one of your most basic instincts? Do you hate what you've become so much that you won't even give it a chance?" he questioned, a small whine managing to lace itself into his words.
Boo
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

By this time Saesenenii had fallen asleep.

(ooc: :lol: )
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

The wolf looked up at Keanu as he appered. He actually seemed pleased with her at first. Julie lowered her head, ashamed. She listened to him quietly; remaining silent. She felt confused, 'was it alright...what I did?' Julie licked her chops, trying to get the blood off her face. She lifted a paw, trying to wipe it off her muzzle, not wanting dried blood in her fur. She looked guiltily up to Keanu again; "But I killed that bunny without remorse....like some kindof murdrur." Julie glanced back over her shoulder to the half-eaten rabbit and shuddered. Her ears flattened; "Now that I'm a...a werewolf, will I lose my human thoughts?" she said close to a whisper.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Keanu remained silent as he watched her. Almost feeling a small amount of pity for her confusion and guilt. "You killed because you were hungry. You killed so that you could survive. You are not a murderer, little wolf. Merely a creature trying not to die, at least not from starvation." he said, straightening his spine as he sat up straighter before tilting his head and looking at her with one eye. "No. You won't lose your human thoughts. At least..." he trailed off, thinking. "Most of the time."
Last edited by Wolfhanyou on Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boo
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie wasnt quite sure if she was relieved or not by his words. She licked up the blood on her chest fur, thinking. After she was finished she stood up on all fours. "I-I guess we should go back to the others..." she said. Though she was a little afraid of all the strangers she had seen, she decided it would be best to meet them. The wolf looked up at Keanu, waiting for his reply before making a move. 'Maybe he is right...' she thought, still a bit uneasy.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

He tilted his head hellwards, a nod. "If you wish.." the werewolf said raising up onto his hind legs. He waited for a couple of moments before asking with a wry tone, "Do you remember your way back?"
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Trinity wrote:Tris wagged her tail enthusiastically. She then took the oppertunity, while waiting for Scott to work on his shifting, to give Aki and through sniffing once-over. Nothing beat getting to know someone through scent. It told so much about a person.
i got down on all fours willed into a full wolf it was a little dificult to start but i managed to get it going. it wasn't painful and horrific as my first shift on the road. it felt pretty good i felt warm and fluid it was very enjoyable "i got to do this more often" i thought to my self. before i knew it i was done. i was a full wolf. i tried to walk towards trista but tripped all over my paws. i didn't know how to walk like a wolf. so i stood up lookig at trista and aki.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Aki laughed at Scott's blunder before trotting over to where Saesenenii lay asleep. He raised a paw a bopped the Weretiger on the head.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i couldn't speak when i try to talk it get transulated in to barks growls and whines but i shown a few of my teeth and growled a little to tell him i'm not amussed, i stood up i put one paw in front of the other conseteraiting to cordenate my legs to go forward.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Timber looked guilty as he saw the she-wolf run he wimmpered and sighed "I really need to learn to keep my mussle shut"

Deckard rose a brow "Ya think?" he looked up at Nightsprit and shruged "Its not bad at all, I think its cool" he sighed as he saw Keanu run off after the Julie "Poor girl... haveing to go though all of this..."

Timber sighed though his nose "I didnt mean to hurt her feelings...."

Deckard looked down at his partner "Hey Its ok.... I think..... anyway you just need to apoligise thats all, when she gets back"

Timber layed his maw on Deckards lap "I hope.... she dose come back...."
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie stopped in mid-step. "Uhhh...no, not really," she said a little emberrased. She looked around the dark forest; tall looming trees in every direction. She looked up at the werewolf, "A-are we lost?" she asked nervously. The wolf looked around, noticing a spattered blood trail from the rabbit. She winced at its sight, following it. But the trail was short and all visable signs disapered. With a heavy sigh, she sat down heavily on her haunches. "I dont know.."
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Silverclaw wrote:Julie stopped in mid-step. "Uhhh...no, not really," she said a little emberrased. She looked around the dark forest; tall looming trees in every direction. She looked up at the werewolf, "A-are we lost?" she asked nervously. The wolf looked around, noticing a spattered blood trail from the rabbit. She winced at its sight, following it. But the trail was short and all visable signs disapered. With a heavy sigh, she sat down heavily on her haunches. "I dont know.."
Keanu smiled kindly, his tail flickering slowly behind his form as he watched her. "We aren't lost. I can assure you that." he said. Well, at least she knows to follow a trail. he thought to himself, standing up and padding over to where he came in from. "Look at the bushes. Look for bent branches or broken twigs. Look for footprints." he said, leaning his head down and pointing at a clump of broken twigs. "They become an obvious trail the more you look for them. Scent the air as well. Your smell should be left behind on the vegitation you brushed by." he looked up at her again, cocking his head. "Do you think you can find a trail now?"
Last edited by Wolfhanyou on Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boo
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Anubis wrote:i couldn't speak when i try to talk it get transulated in to barks growls and whines but i shown a few of my teeth and growled a little to tell him i'm not amussed, i stood up i put one paw in front of the other conseteraiting to cordenate my legs to go forward.
Trista looked bewteen the two with a wolf-grin on her face. She walks up to Scott and gives him and through sniif over as well, amused by his reactions to his new four-legged form.

*ws* "Think of the emotion behind what you are saying, feel your body posture changing. Your glands give off different scents, and with time you'll learn how to better mask one scent with another. You can 'hear' me better now, yes? Things are more clear? It sbecause your perceptions are different, you are hearing and seeing anf.., smelling things on a more instinctual level."

"As for locomotion and movement, that will come with practice. You are still thinking like a human with human form and movements. Feel your body, feel the muscles under your skinm sense it, and for the time being forget it. Humans, once they learn how to walk, don't think about the mechanics of it.., they just do. The same will come to you with four legs.. given time and practice."

"Best way to learn, is to try and come hunt with us. The flesh and blood of a good kill will help give you your strength back some."

Her own stomache grumbles at the thought. She licks her muzzle in anticipation of the hunt.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii smacked aki's paw away and curled up on her side, looking like an oversised housecat. She stuck her tongue out at him and then closed her eyes again.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Undaunted, Aki prodded Saesenenii again. "C'mon, we're gonna go hunting! Besides, you can't sleep out here."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii rolled over and said, "Oh, yes I can... hunting? sounds good."