Werewolves. Do they use tools?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Not with elastic bands! :D
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

The elastic streachiness of the watch band would solve that problem, as mentioned before.

Edit: WOO! Telepathic posting action! :D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:Not with elastic bands! :D

Just like underwear. :lol:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Get outofmy head! :wink:
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I think, in reality, underwear probably wouldn't rip during a TF b/c as Fig mentioned, it's pretty stretchy. Although I really don't want to see werewolves wearing underwear. But I wouldn't mind a watch.

That brings me to another point. Jewelry could be used as a tool (not really for the werewolves, but for the makers of Freeborn), to help differentiate between each werewolf. Say one werewolf has a big necklace with a crucifix on it or something. The necklace probably wouldn't break during the TF, unless it was really small to begin with. (I don't know about y'all, but when I undress, I usually leave my jewelry on.) So, in gestalt form, a werewolf could still be wearing the necklace, which would help the audience identify who he is. Same with other loose/stretchy jewelry.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:I think, in reality, underwear probably wouldn't rip during a TF b/c as Fig mentioned, it's pretty stretchy. Although I really don't want to see werewolves wearing underwear.

Heh...I mentioned underwear during a TF scene here.
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... =3593#3593

It made Silver laugh. You can read it here.
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... =3641#3641

Excelsia wrote:That brings me to another point. Jewelry could be used as a tool (not really for the werewolves, but for the makers of Freeborn), to help differentiate between each werewolf. Say one werewolf has a big necklace with a crucifix on it or something. The necklace probably wouldn't break during the TF, unless it was really small to begin with. (I don't know about y'all, but when I undress, I usually leave my jewelry on.) So, in gestalt form, a werewolf could still be wearing the necklace, which would help the audience identify who he is. Same with other loose/stretchy jewelry.

Not all necklaces is tight around the neck. Also some necklaces is made of a thin metal. It may or may not tear into the skin before it breaks during a TF. Thats if the necklace was tight around the neck to begin with. Rings are different because its made of a thicker metal. Those MUST come off or the werewolf would lose a finger during a TF.

I mentioned it here.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=131
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

it will probably break it off, but it will hurt like hell and may cause a huge uncomfortable bruce.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Yeah, tight jewelry like rings wouldn't work. But loose jewelry (like the necklace I'm wearing now) could definitely still be used, and would look pretty cool. Also, earrings might be kinda interesting. Especially if she's female and she's wearing big silver hoops. That would be fun stuff.

From a biological perspective, the earrings might not actually stay in the ear during a TF, but I think we can fudge a bit, if the makers wanted to have some cool blingin' werewolves. (ok, maybe not blingin', that might be too much...but a bit of jewelry would be awesome.)
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I like the necklace idea. Earrings might be possible. Wouldn't the holes in a WW's ears still be there after TF? Still, I don't want to see any Mr. T werewolves. That would be rediculous.

You wont see a werewolf in gestalt form in his underwear if he was wearing expandable shorts. Oh man I SO would be wearing expandable shorts!
:wagtail:
-Kaebora
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I still cant get over under-were... that was funny...
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I was going to come in here and post exactly what Excelsia just talked about. Though it may also be clothing it can be a tool to tell werewolves apart, especially that a werewolf may not be too used to tell who's who with their noses, we as humans don't do it much. Then secondly our mindsare created to reconize human faces, so to us all wolf faces probaly look the same, there is an exception. To me just about all cats look the same, unless say I know that cat. Yet a werewolf isn't used to telling from wolf faces nor smelling, so some article of clothing or something else worn would be useful for werewolves to tell who's who.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

yeah- i don't tell a cat by it's face, but by it's behavior and fur color/patterns, along with weight and shape.
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I suppose a female WW in gestalt form would look good with jewelry on. A guy might have his buisness tie still stuck on his neck because he forgot to take it off. Ties can stretch so you can remove them, so wouldn't they sometimes forget?
:P
I suppose that in a movie, if you see what they are wearing turing the TF, then you can tell the difference from shreadded clothes, jewelry, etc.
Not exactly a werewolf "tool" but an identification tool for a movie audience.
-Kaebora