PACK FORUM AWARDS

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Vuldari wrote: ...I mean...uhh...
...dammit...
...stupid 1000 posts...
*hands Vuldari LIL' FENRIR AWARD* Congradualtions. :D
Boo
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

:lol: Vuldari, I oficially love you right now. Marry me?

Kidding. I'm too young to get married. :P
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Wolfhanyou wrote:*hands Vuldari LIL' FENRIR AWARD* Congradualtions. :D
Gahh!

That's my job... *cry*

-- Vilkacis
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Wolfhanyou wrote:*hands Vuldari LIL' FENRIR AWARD* Congradualtions. :D
*Takes a Bow* Image

"...first off, I'd like to thank the academy...no...wait...scratch that...The Academy didn't do $*% for me. I earned this all on my own."

*grabs award and runs*
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Vuldari wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
I could start bashing Nintendo products. That'll make you start posting like crazy.
That just crazy enough to work.... but it has to be something true. I have it Windwaker sucked horribly. There I said it :D It is one of the worst zelda games ever!
:cry:

...........................................................................................................................................................................................LIAR!!!

...I mean...uhh...
...dammit...
...stupid 1000 posts...

The CDi Zelda games were the worst.
Faces of Evil
Wand of Gamelon
Zeldas Adventure

...followed only by "Zelda2: The Adventure of Link"...and only because it was so damn frustrating. (It had Kick A** Temple theme music though.)

All of those people who refused to play Wind Waker, just because they don't like playing as a young Link in a (artictically fantastic and beautiful) cell-shaded world, can go back to doing the "More mature and sophistacated" stuff they would rather be doing (probobly hacking into GTA:SA to play the "Hot Coffie" mini-game...) for all I care.

"Zelda: Wind Waker" was an "Awsome" game, and I totally hope Nintendo chooses to make another Zelda game in that Beautiful artistic style some day in the future. (Maybe as a first-gen Revolution title?...).

...you're curel man...don't go dissing on Zelda when you won't even give it a chance. ...or I might just have to go totally Hyrule on your @**...Image
I was just kidding I loved windwaker I just had to push you a little to get you that post 8) Just for clarrification :P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Fenrir wrote:I was just kidding I loved windwaker I just had to push you a little to get you that post 8) Just for clarrification :P
I suspected as much...I was just playing along. Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Vuldari wrote:
Fenrir wrote:I was just kidding I loved windwaker I just had to push you a little to get you that post 8) Just for clarrification :P
I suspected as much...I was just playing along. Image
Sure you were :wink: :lol:
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Actually, I'll agree that Windwaker had issues.... it wasn't a bad game, it just had a few frustrating game design decisions and didn't really deserve the perfect score so many profesional reviewers gave it.

*Runs away from Vuldari screaming!*

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

WolvenOne wrote:Actually, I'll agree that Windwaker had issues.... it wasn't a bad game, it just had a few frustrating game design decisions and didn't really deserve the perfect score so many profesional reviewers gave it.

*Runs away from Vuldari screaming!*
...actually...no game in the history of videogames deserves to be called "perfect". I don't know if I've ever played a game that I would feel right about giving a 10/10. Even my Fav games of All Time I would probobly only give scores of about 8.7-9.5 / 10, because NO game is without annoying flaws.

For Example, I've seen Magazines and Websites give "Mario 64" a perfect score. 10 / 10. ...as much as I absolutely adore that game, (I bought my Nintendo DS mostly just to play a portable version of that game. I was going to wait untill Nintendo came out with a real "killer App" like Nintendogs, or the full version of Metroid Hunters, but I caved in. I had to have my handheld Mario64 NOW...and now I do, so now I'm a Happy little Nintendork. Image), I would only give it an 8.9 overall. It is far from a perfect game...but the good points are good enough to make you forget most of the time.

The only exeption to this would be maybe Tetris. It may not be the most exiting game in the world, but I just can't think of anything "Wrong" with it. It's Perfectly Pleasant, Appealing to All, and Endlessly Engaging, as no one can actually BEAT the game...it continues to challenge you untill you fail...allways leaving behind a higher goal to strive for.

Tetris...the only "Perfect" Game.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

"HALF LIFE 2 BEST GAME EVER" - PC GAMER MAGAZINE.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

He he, I need to stick Vuldari and my brother together, two Nitendorks together. Though I absolutly adore Nitendo over them all, as mentioned in the consules thread, have truly lost touch with them, but hey, if anyone wants to talk about NES and SNES I'll be right there!

Nothing can be 'perfect', and even so it is to the opinion of that one person. There are great games, I LOVE WarioWare, my parents think its the stupidest thing on earth, I can't blame them though, its own own opinions onto whether thats a cool party game or not. As you can tell I'm into the more of a '2-D' type world, oh I very well play other games but Mega Man just is an example of what I've loved. So thats my opinion on my own games, which is quite an obscure one except for some of the adults. The only way to find games like that are from cool at home programmers that make them all by themselves, sometimes with websites didicated to these.

Tetris is certainly a great game though.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

warioware made me laugh sooo hard I couldnt stop crying!!! I loved it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

I used to be a Nintendork, then a Segageek, now I'm just a plain ole vanilla dork. Funny how that works. ;)

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

Segageek to Sonygeek. Sonic the Hedgehog was like the only thing I liked as a kid, and THAT was on Genesis.....and then I saw Crash Bandicoot + Megaman X4 on PSX and that led me onto that bandwagon. Plus by that age I realized that Sega Saturn, even if had Sonic on it, was expensive crap on its last legs, and I just totally ignored Dreamcast from lack of money. ??

Now I don't care because I don't have the money to stay on one side. It's the "whatever is cheaper" side for me, and right now, that be PS2 because there are a million used games for that system out there and 19.95 games that aren't too bad either.

But of course, Tetris on GB= BEST GAME EVAR. :P
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari has over 1000 post? :jawdrop: And I wasn't around when it happened! :cryeyesout:
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

1000 posts means Scott Gardener gets the LIL' VULDARI award.
Hip, hip, hooray! :howl:  :oo

He has also guaranteed that you need over 1000 posts to get a spot as one of the top ten posters. =P

-- Vilkacis
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

has anyone got the LIL' Anubis award? :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:has anyone got the LIL' Anubis award? :P
Fenrir did.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Vilkacis wrote:He has also guaranteed that you need over 1000 posts to get a spot as one of the top ten posters. =P
Heh, well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Oh I forgot about that list, wow I'am number 8 :o
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

PACK FORUM MEMBER award goes to Rainwolf. He is the 500th member to join. :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

what list are you people talking about? :?
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

oh ok, now I see........WOW IM NUMBER 3!!!! :D 8)
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

See, I already know without looking that I'm #2.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Rainwolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Mood: Depressed

Post by Rainwolf »

Figarou wrote:PACK FORUM MEMBER award goes to Rainwolf. He is the 500th member to join. :D
Heh, not even a day here and I got a shiny new award. :howl:  :oo