Murr

The place for anything at all...
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Murr

Post by NarnianWolfen »

:cry: I'm sorry I hurt you...I'm sorry all I ever do is screw up. I'm sorry that I can't be for you the person you need..I'm sorry I'm so selfish...I'm sorry that I can't heal your hurts. I'm sorry my love isn't enough...I'm sorry to see you go...my heart breaks. I'm sorry... :cry: :mourn: My heart hurts...

If you're feeling sad...post here. I am..so I did.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Aww :( I'm sorry you're sad. *gives ya a hug* We need a hug wolf :wiggle: I'm more po'd but that doesn't belong here.... *'nother hug!*
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

What's up? Why are you sad Narnian? :(
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

dude whats wrong? we are all friends here.
THE GAME

My Armory
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

I hurt somebody close to me..we're working it out, it just...just life sucking as usual. :( I'll be okay..thanks guys..
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

nasty break up? i've been there, its no fun :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I'm sorry about your troubles, Narnia. If you need to talk about it, we are here for you. Good luck with your situation; I know what it is like to be in your shoes.
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Not a break up, just an argument. We're good good friends..and the argument wasn't a fun one. I do care a lot about him..it'll work out..
~Kate

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

This'll cheer you up.

:duckiemind:

Just made it not to long ago. :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

things will work out my parents have fights time to time. but they work things out. a have a female friend (not a gril friend!) we have our arguements but every thing will turn out fine in the end. you'll see :D
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

If you think thats bad wait till you hear this. I was friends with my buddy tabo since I was 3 years old and we always helped each other out and played alot, the last time I visit greenville to his house.......he didint want to see me. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

aww That's sad :cry: I'm sorry for you

I felt really bad on Thursday. We had an assembly at school for the Moab Music Fest (they have one every year for us). I left college class early because I know one of the guys that was performing and I wanted to say hi to him because I haven't seen him for awhile. I come in at the end of the middle school assembly and when everyone clears out, I go talk to him. We talk for a bit and then I go find my friends so we can all sit together. We're in the 4th or 5th row and have really good seats, but Lydia sat through the whole and bitched about it and no one else in the auditorium was really listening to the performance either (keep in mind that these guys were doing this free of charge just so they could expose us to something new). Chris, the guy I know, seemed kinda pissed. He'd wander back and forth and when he was sitting in an empty seat, his head was on his hand like he was sleeping or something. I got this feeling that he was upset because everyone was text messaging or sleeping instead of listening. I felt really bad for him and the other guys on stage because they were really amazing! After the show was done, I climbed over the seats so I could go talk to him again. He seemed to appriciate it, putting his arm around me and all. I just felt so bad for him :cry:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

After my friend didnt want to see me, I felt like a part of me has been shattered, I didnt feel to happy on the 12 hour drive back to florida. :( :cry:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

I wouldn't either :( I would've cried or went into one of my depressed phases for a few days. And a 12 hour drive- that's like adding insult to injury! Going all that way just to be snubbed :( It's sad how some people are
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

yeah, hopefully he didnt meaned it like I think he did, to make matter worst the gas prices today makes visiting greenville even less likely.
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

My bloody trainers are having a political snit with the management of the barn we're in, and on top of all this bolshoi I'm going through decided to MOVE TO ANOTHER BARN!!! :pissedoff:

I know it's political and not because of the recent rent increase because the place they're going costs $10 more than the rent increase where we are. It's at this point when I'm starting to do the "Why ME?!?" thing...yeah, like I don't have enough to deal with already...how th' bloody hell am I supposed to move my horse to a barn 30 miles away when I'm gutted, spayed, drugged, stitched and stapled?! :wolfincone:

Not fair... :cry:

And on top of it all, when I went to them yesterday and told them I won't be coming with them, all they did was shrug and say, "Okay." Just like that! Can we say "brush off?" Little wench is just looking out for herself with no regard for anyone else :eyebrow:

So now when I get recovered from surgery, I'm gonna be left behind and have to orchestrate moving my horse to a new location because he's gonna have to be on full care. Full care board is going to be a requirement and that costs $$$.

Murrr...why did this get dropped on me NOW of all times? :cry:
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

wow vrikasatma thats some crazy ******** your going through. :(
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

NarnianWolfen wrote:I hurt somebody close to me..we're working it out, it just...just life sucking as usual. :( I'll be okay..thanks guys..
know what you mean, im very strong when it comes to my fears and bravery, but emotionally I can easily become depressed, mostly for just a few days but hey, it happends alot... somethings people will believe others they will not((which I will not tell unless I feel like it))
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

vrikasatma I hope things go well with everything. :(
Se-gi of the wolves
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Se-gi of the wolves »

This is the worst year of my life.. This March my best friend died. :cry: She was my only friend besides my sister. She was my sisters best friend also. I known her since I was 2 and my sister knew her since she was 4. (My sister is 2 years older than me and my best friend was the same age as my sister). She used to come over every weekend, and now I'm just lost. :( I don't know what to do anymore.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

oh my god, Im so sorry, what happened to her. may I ask :(
Image Image
Se-gi of the wolves
Pack Member
Pack Member

She always had really, really, bad asthma and bad allegories. So she always went to the allegory doctor every month or week to get shots to help with the allegories, and so one day she went in and had a elurjeck reaction to the shot and the doctors didn't have a epee pen (which is required) so she went into cardiac arrest and died before she went to the hospital. It was the doctors fault for not having the epee pen after giving her the benyadrill (a medicine). Sorry for the spelling errors. If the doctors didn't mess up my friend might be still be alive. And after this her mom found out that allegoriy shots can be fatally and the doctor never told her this or gave her papers to sign to say that she understood the risks. At the doctors office they now have you bring a epee pen. She was only 16, and I'm 13 but turning 14 this monday coming up.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I would sue them!!! that is unexceptable!!
Image Image
Se-gi of the wolves
Pack Member
Pack Member

I think her mom is, but that won't bring her back... but on the paper explaining how she died I forgot what it is called it said she went into cardiac arrest but it didn't say what from (Like an overdose). she had those shots for about 3 maybe 5 months.. :(