Anyone seen goldenwolf?

The place for anything at all...
Goldenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Yes, -that- Goldenwolf

Post by Goldenwolf »

An autograph?? :? Um, sure, I guess, but I don't know why you would want my autograph. I just draw purty pictures. I hardly think of myself as a celebrity. :P
Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana. Get over yourself.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

*clambers over Shadow Wulf* In that case, if you don't mind that is, can I have one as well? :?
Boo
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Goldenwolf wrote:An autograph?? :? Um, sure, I guess, but I don't know why you would want my autograph. I just draw purty pictures. I hardly think of myself as a celebrity. :P
your more than that to me, your an inspiration, you and jaime sidor aswell as lobo leo are the ones who made me keep drawing. your artwork was like a ton of bricks hit my head and opened my mind to whole new world of werewolfs. Your my hero, I owe you my life. If it werent for your artwork and jaime sidors, I would have stopped drawing.....period.

So you see, you more than a good artist to me. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Goldenwolf wrote:An autograph?? :? Um, sure, I guess, but I don't know why you would want my autograph. I just draw purty pictures. I hardly think of myself as a celebrity. :P
I consider you as a celeberty.

*bows in front of golden wolf.* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:your more than that to me, your an inspiration, you and jaime sidor aswell as lobo leo are the ones who made me keep drawing. your artwork was like a ton of bricks hit my head and opened my mind to whole new world of werewolfs. Your my hero, I owe you my life. If it werent for your artwork and jaime sidors, I would have stopped drawing.....period.

So you see, you more than a good artist to me. :D
Those are a lot of the same reasons I have. Also, I expect that if it wasn't for you, I'd still be wondering if I was insane for feeling the sensations I've come know as phantom shifts and mental shifts. Not to mention I'd never have known about this fantastic online community.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

hey, what is it like to mental shift? i'm not sure if ide done it before
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

From what I've experianced it's when your phenotype takes temperary control over your mindset. Like, for me, it's when I've gotten particularly angry or frustrated and start growling at every little thing without thinking about it. So it's like your acting as an animal in human form. It's...hard to explain for me.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

ok then, thanks
THE GAME

My Armory