Werewolf Genitalia

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Excelsia wrote:
ChaosWolf wrote:
Excelsia wrote:I think it's an issue that needs to be addressed, perhaps. Up until now, I've always been thinking female werewolves would have human genitalia, and it would be covered in fur, and therefore not visible. I suppose it's simplest just to go that route, since using female canine genitalia would just be weird.
Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

As for the female, it too is mixed, but, unlike the male, which favors the canine side over the human one, the female is the reverse, favoring the human over the canine - the overal form is a human one, but the clitoris is a bit larger, and the labia are a bit thicker and 'puffy', in resemblance to the canine females 'protruding' genitals.

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin.
That could work. :)
Ditto. That threw all of my very few previous notations out the window.
Boo
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Excelsia wrote:
Hamster wrote:Hmmm......if a werewolf male genitalia is like a wolf, whouln't the female be the same? ??
Realistically, yes. But, if you take aesthetics into consideration, that makes it a whole other matter, because female canine genitalia is both ugly and prominent.
I'd agree that it's ugly with canine dogs. But on photographs of female wolves, it looks better, mainly because it is better hidden by fur. The same is true with the anus. Many dogs have protruding or otherwise prominent, icky, ugly hairless anuses, but on the few wolf photos that give a direct view, the thing is so well-hidden by fur, even at the best viewing angle, that it isn't a problem.
Partly, it seems that wolves have longer fur around the tail and on the back end of the stomach than most dogs, and partly it seems that they have a smaller hairless area around the anus and vagina than most dogs. Both of these characteristics tend to hide these things and, thus, make them seem less ugly because we aren't seeing them all icky and prominent.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Now I have the mental image of Jamie wandering around staring at dog asses all day...
:hsup :wagtail:
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ChaosWolf wrote:Now I have the mental image of Jamie wandering around staring at dog asses all day...
:hsup :wagtail:

*gives Jamie a hand full of duckies*

Now go get ChaosWolf!!! :lol:
mielikkishunt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by mielikkishunt »

Excelsia wrote:
Hamster wrote:Hmmm......if a werewolf male genitalia is like a wolf, whouln't the female be the same? ??
Realistically, yes. But, if you take aesthetics into consideration, that makes it a whole other matter, because female canine genitalia is both ugly and prominent.
Only prominant in bitches who've been bred, in maiden bitches, it is not prominant, it varies from individual to invidivual. . .and how prominant depends on the dog. Fuzzier dogs, such as a wolf, it is not going to be so prominant as say my Greyhound. . .and even hers, and she is a maiden, doesn't stick out.

And, as if human genitalia's pretty to look at. . .man or woman. . :sickpup:
Black Shuck wrote:I think human female anatomy would be better because the way dogs are, they can get some pretty sick stuff when they go into heat. I, personally, wouldn't want an infected uterus :( Thankfully humans don't have to deal that!
I don't think pyometria is a dog(or animal thing) alone. I seem to remember a warning in a tampon box years ago(never used them, so don't have one laying around) about changing it often in order to keep infections from happening.
Lt Com Kyr

Could someone explain why my Russian Wolfhound only eats my WereWolf Books?
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

That happens, but my boss told me that when dogs go into heat they can develop pus in the uterus. I became rather shocked and she then told me that it doesn't happen to humans. I think what it is is that people don't really get infections from just sitting there, allowing bacteria in, because we try to be hygenic. When you don't follow the rules on tampons (or even pads) you can get infections because of bacteria I suppose. Maybe I should hit my boss up on this tomorrow :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

mielikkishunt wrote: Only prominant in bitches who've been bred, in maiden bitches, it is not prominant, it varies from individual to invidivual. . .and how prominant depends on the dog. Fuzzier dogs, such as a wolf, it is not going to be so prominant as say my Greyhound. . .and even hers, and she is a maiden, doesn't stick out.

And, as if human genitalia's pretty to look at. . .man or woman. . :sickpup:
I've owned various dog breeds all my life, both maiden ones and ones that have been bred, and ones that are in heat. Personally, I think almost all of them are prominent, but then again, that depends on your definition of prominent. What I consider prominent, you might not. I do happen to think they are rather prominent, but whatever.

And if you leave tampons in for too long, you get Toxic Shock Syndrome. I hate tampons. Ugh.
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Wolveblade »

i still say cover them up with hair so you cant see them the only way to tell the diffrence would be the body and muscle structure
let no sacred place in your territory be violated
mielikkishunt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by mielikkishunt »

Excelsia wrote:
I've owned various dog breeds all my life, both maiden ones and ones that have been bred, and ones that are in heat. Personally, I think almost all of them are prominent, but then again, that depends on your definition of prominent. What I consider prominent, you might not. I do happen to think they are rather prominent, but whatever.

And if you leave tampons in for too long, you get Toxic Shock Syndrome. I hate tampons. Ugh.
Well, I have to find the twats on a variety of breeds when I do the twat check for racing/coursing. . and most aren't sticking out there, even the nekkid dogs like Greyhounds & Basenjis
Lt Com Kyr

Could someone explain why my Russian Wolfhound only eats my WereWolf Books?
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Excelsia wrote:And if you leave tampons in for too long, you get Toxic Shock Syndrome. I hate tampons. Ugh.
:badminton:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Hamster wrote::badminton:
??
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
??
I'm with you. ??
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:
??
I'm with you. ??
I mean I agree with her. :roll:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Hamster wrote:
I mean I agree with her. :roll:
Well, I need to make an "I agree" wolf emoticon. :D
Goldenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Yes, -that- Goldenwolf

Post by Goldenwolf »

ChaosWolf wrote:Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

As for the female, it too is mixed, but, unlike the male, which favors the canine side over the human one, the female is the reverse, favoring the human over the canine - the overal form is a human one, but the clitoris is a bit larger, and the labia are a bit thicker and 'puffy', in resemblance to the canine females 'protruding' genitals.

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin - unless you look at them from directly underneath. But you better be DAMN good friends with her before trying that kind of viewpoint.

And, just to round up the other gender-anatomy related question - in my perception, the breasts are smaller than the human form by roughly a full cup-size due to fat being redistributed - D becomes C, C becomes B, etc. Like their full wolf forms, they do possess the extra nipples, but mostly are hidden by fur, with only the 'human' breasts protruding.
Totally. I was gonna say the same thing :) If you're half man (or woman) and half wolf, but continue to have an upright stance and the skeletal structure to go with it, your genitles wouldn't change that much in position or make up. I really don't need to say anymore than what ChaosWolf said as I agree totally.
Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana. Get over yourself.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hamster wrote:
Excelsia wrote:And if you leave tampons in for too long, you get Toxic Shock Syndrome. I hate tampons. Ugh.

I'm glad someone agrees. It seems like everyone nowadays is riding the tampon bandwagon.

Power to the Pads! Woo!

(sorry...I'm an idiot)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:

(sorry...I'm an idiot)

You didn't have to tell me that.

HA!! Sorry...couldn't resist. :jester2:
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Goldenwolf wrote:
ChaosWolf wrote:Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin - unless you look at them from directly underneath. But you better be DAMN good friends with her before trying that kind of viewpoint.

And, just to round up the other gender-anatomy related question - in my perception, the breasts are smaller than the human form by roughly a full cup-size due to fat being redistributed - D becomes C, C becomes B, etc. Like their full wolf forms, they do possess the extra nipples, but mostly are hidden by fur, with only the 'human' breasts protruding.
Totally. I was gonna say the same thing :) If you're half man (or woman) and half wolf, but continue to have an upright stance and the skeletal structure to go with it, your genitles wouldn't change that much in position or make up. I really don't need to say anymore than what ChaosWolf said as I agree totally.

To me, hearing that such a well-known figure in the werewolf community/fandom as Goldenwolfen is, agrees totally with something I've said, is just as good if not better, as winning an award or trophy.

Gaining recognition from a celebrity is truly awesome.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

ChaosWolf wrote: And, just to round up the other gender-anatomy related question - in my perception, the breasts are smaller than the human form by roughly a full cup-size due to fat being redistributed - D becomes C, C becomes B, etc. Like their full wolf forms, they do possess the extra nipples, but mostly are hidden by fur, with only the 'human' breasts protruding.

The only thing I don't agree with about this post is this. Mainly because I'm a C, so if I became a werewolf I would be a B. To me, that still seems rather big, and plus size B breasts would still bounce, which would be annoying and I think would detract from the overall appearance of the werewolf.

But, I agree with everything else. I don't want to get into another boobie debate, but if anyone has anything further to discuss about breasts, let's take it to the boobie thread.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

thats sounds boobylicouse :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadow Wulf wrote:thats sounds boobylicouse :lol:

We need a wolfie emoticon for rolling eyes in a joking, happy way.
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

Excelsia wrote:
Hamster wrote:

I'm glad someone agrees. It seems like everyone nowadays is riding the tampon bandwagon.

Power to the Pads! Woo!

(sorry...I'm an idiot)
Eh... tampons aren't all that bad. You just have to remember to take them out after no more than 7-8 hours! The reason one gets Toxic Shock Syndrome isn't from the tampons, per se, but because of having all that blood (and bacteria) STAY inside you for a prolonged time! (or at least this is what I've heard).

I don't think there's anything incredibly disgusting about female dog genitalia (but then, the only female dogs I've known have been "virgin") Oh, and I don't go around looking at their genitalia!

Oh.. and if you guys want to know disgusting, try having to clean up the vaginal opening of a mare because she has the runs!

~Snowy
"Valve Radio," the debut cd from Nicole De Fino, is now available for purchase through cdbaby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/nicoledefino

"There is no 'I' in 'team', there are two in "idiot" though..."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

SnowWalker wrote:
Eh... tampons aren't all that bad. You just have to remember to take them out after no more than 7-8 hours! The reason one gets Toxic Shock Syndrome isn't from the tampons, per se, but because of having all that blood (and bacteria) STAY inside you for a prolonged time! (or at least this is what I've heard).

I don't think there's anything incredibly disgusting about female dog genitalia (but then, the only female dogs I've known have been "virgin") Oh, and I don't go around looking at their genitalia!

Oh.. and if you guys want to know disgusting, try having to clean up the vaginal opening of a mare because she has the runs!

~Snowy
I just don't like them 'cause they hurt like hell. Everyone says you can't feel them, but I most certainly can. Ugh. And taking it out is excruciating.

I know how you feel with the animal genitalia thing. I'm a dog breeder, and I've had to 'aid' the mothers with their births on more than one occasion. More like do it for them. Bleh.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
SnowWalker wrote:

~Snowy
I just don't like them 'cause they hurt like hell. Everyone says you can't feel them, but I most certainly can. Ugh. And taking it out is excruciating.

I know how you feel with the animal genitalia thing. I'm a dog breeder, and I've had to 'aid' the mothers with their births on more than one occasion. More like do it for them. Bleh.

Yuck...I must remember not to be eating something while reading this thread. BLEH!!! :P
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote:
Excelsia wrote:
SnowWalker wrote:

~Snowy

Yuck...I must remember not to be eating something while reading this thread. BLEH!!! :P
Yeah guys I agree with Figarou on that!!! Enough with the pads and stuff!!!! Yeesh :roll:

:lol: