would you tell anyone?

The place for anything at all...

will you tell anyone?

No way! man, I can't risk it?
37%
Yes I would, I can't keep some thing like this from my loved ones.
63%

Total votes: 38

Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shaun wrote:
Aki wrote:...and of course, I'd post of pics of myself shifted (and shifting if I could manage it) as 'really cool WW pictures I found on the net' or something just so I could secretly laugh my head off at you guys or something. :lol:

It would be pretty hard not to do Something on here. I'd at the very least make a new name and rave about my physical transformations . Then maybe provide the truth that's always asked for after a few my "camera is broken" excuses. :D :shift:

This being said, I don't think I could resist the temptation of going over to Fig's house, tapping on the glass or something, and sticking around just long enough to be seen.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

I think if I would become a werewolf I would tell it to my sisters, cause we are very close to each other. And I would tell it to my mother for the same reason, of course.

Telling this to other people than my family would always been a very great risk, so I would tell my friends this little secret only if there's the need to do so. I would tell it only to very close friends and I would tell it to my mate, if I had one.

Not to tell it to other people would be very difficult for me I think, cause having this abilities would tempt me to use them - if it is the controllable lycanthropy. If it is the uncontrollable curse thing than I would choose to leave I think ...
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Lupin wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Aki wrote:...and of course, I'd post of pics of myself shifted (and shifting if I could manage it) as 'really cool WW pictures I found on the net' or something just so I could secretly laugh my head off at you guys or something. :lol:

It would be pretty hard not to do Something on here. I'd at the very least make a new name and rave about my physical transformations . Then maybe provide the truth that's always asked for after a few my "camera is broken" excuses. :D :shift:

This being said, I don't think I could resist the temptation of going over to Fig's house, tapping on the glass or something, and sticking around just long enough to be seen.
Should bring a rubber duckie and chuck it at him! :lol:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Aki wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Should bring a rubber duckie and chuck it at him! :lol:
yes, actualy i recomend it. can i come to record the look on Fig's face? :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Aki wrote:Should bring a rubber duckie and chuck it at him! :lol:

Been there, done that. :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Aki wrote:Should bring a rubber duckie and chuck it at him! :lol:

Been there, done that. :P
But did you get the T-shirt?

No.

And who threw the 1st duckie! I did!! At you!! :jester:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:But did you get the T-shirt?

No.
They were out.
You also missed :thpt2:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:

No.
They were out.
No I didn't. I aimed low and hit you on the leg. You then placed the duckie in your pocket. Remember?
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

No.
They were out.
No I didn't. I aimed low and hit you on the leg. You then placed the duckie in your pocket. Remember?
No, you hit the door behind me, then I put it in my pocket.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
No, you hit the door behind me, then I put it in my pocket.

Odd......

Oh well. I know I hit you with one. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:Odd......

Oh well. I know I hit you with one. :D
Yeah, but that wasn't until later. The first one missed.
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

I would tell it only to very few people. I would first find out what he/she might think 'bout it :)
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I agree with most of the poeple here that it would be a strict "on a need to know basis" but I think I would probably end up telling my family once I could prove it to them. :shift: Proof helps.
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Ancient wrote:I agree with most of the poeple here that it would be a strict "on a need to know basis" but I think I would probably end up telling my family once I could prove it to them. :shift: Proof helps.
Probaply they would consider it as some kinda kurse. I would consider it as a blessing and gift, I dunno how they would react :D
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

I'd just... dissapear...

If i'm one, then other people are too and that could spell trouble for my loved ones... and the human mind just isn't build to rationally go... "oh ,no problem, you'll just get your steak rare instead of well-done"....

I'd rather just leave and know them all safe...
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Moonstalker wrote:Probaply they would consider it as some kinda kurse. I would consider it as a blessing and gift, I dunno how they would react :D
I think I would view it as alittle of both. It could cause problems but is deffinatly a gift at the same time. I don't think it would be a curse but maybe alittle of a hinderance sometimes. Especialy if you had to tell someone.
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Ancient wrote:
Moonstalker wrote:Probaply they would consider it as some kinda kurse. I would consider it as a blessing and gift, I dunno how they would react :D
I think I would view it as alittle of both. It could cause problems but is deffinatly a gift at the same time. I don't think it would be a curse but maybe alittle of a hinderance sometimes. Especialy if you had to tell someone.
Like your mate for example "dear Jessy... I'm a werewolf."
Hmm... what would be the reaction? Perhaps she would laugh or something, exept if she had noticed something earlier. I mean glowing eyes and stuff.
That relationship might work anyway, it could make it even more... interesting :D
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

One thing I'd have to do is change the subject with all the friends and co-workers who know about my interest in werewolves. I wouldn't want to continue bringing it up, were I the real thing! For that matter, those of us with an inordinate preoccupation with the subject might not be good candidates for the real thing, for the risk of exposure, simply because we've set ourselves up.

Then again, mundane people might chalk up eccentric lupine behavior to quirky interests.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

If i became a werewolf while my mother is still alive, i would admit, i'd be in a deep state of panic and run away, afraid that my mother wouldn't want a monster as her son.
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

I'd reveal that secret to a choice few people. I wouldn't tell anyone in my family; I'd imagine maybe 1 close friend and my future wife, if anyone.
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

A very few, specific, people from here and one or two from elsewhere on the 'net would find out, and that'd be it. At that point I'd get one of the aforementioned to help rig up some sort of transportation to them (after spending ages proving it), meet up, bite, and decide what to do from there.
Sanity is relative.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

yeah I'd tell just because I don't want to keep hiding what I really am and especially if I had complete control over my animal side...Hell i'd even revert people if they really wanted to be one...
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

First my RL situation. Most of the people that know me in Selma know that I consider myself a Werewolf and I'm accepted and respected. That's Selma, in most other communities, I don't think I would be so open. My family accepts it pretty well (I won't go into the one exception - that one's a bit of a socialite, isn't in Selma and isn't that happy about having a Wrewolf for a relative (heh). I have a large niche in the church where I'm accepted.

Base on that, if I were a Werewolf of the fictional kind (assuming that I didn't lose my mind when I shifted), I would tell allthose closest to me - and the police force - because I would be looking for a job as a K9 cop.