Hey, you remind me of someone...

The place for anything at all...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Hey, you remind me of someone...

Post by Set »

Have you ever been compared to someone? Doesn't matter if they're real or not, if someone's ever said "You remind me of __" or "You're alot like __" than that counts. So who, real or fictional, have people compared you to?

Me, personally? Well...

The guy I stole this name from, for one.
Scar from The Lion King (I feel sorry for my brother now)
Yami Bakura, Seto Kaiba, and Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist
Violet Parr from The Incredibles, specifically when she's calling Dash an insect
Kyo and Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket
Stitch from Lilo & Stitch
The velociraptors from Jurassic Park. "Clever girl..." *chomp*
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Mokkan and Lantur from Marlfox
Severus Snape from Harry Potter
Mewtwo from Pokemon
Quent from Wolf's Rain
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

So you chopped your brother in pieces and scattered them around for kicks?

And who is Quent?
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

the wolf hunter from wolf's rain
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Fenrir wrote:So you chopped your brother in pieces and scattered them around for kicks?

And who is Quent?
No, but I did vow to kill him when he didn't call me on my birthday or Christmas. The bum. It's on my To Do list.

Petard said it already. The wolf hunter from Wolf's Rain.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

At the moment, the only thing that comes to mind is that I've been told I look like a foreigner, specifically a German girl...I guess it's the pale skin, blondish hair, and blueish eyes. As far as my looks go, I don't really look like anyone important.

But, as far as my personality...well, that's another matter. I'll mull this over and post whatever I think of. I know I've been compared to people based on my personality, but I just can't think of any at the moment.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Everybody tells me I look like my dad, my brother, the foregner from tha 70s show, Hernadez(dont know who that is), Pedro from Nepolian Dynamite. And thats about it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Squee. Quent. :D Yay.

I've been compared to numerous anime characters, largely because it seems to make an interesting conversation with people to say who is like which characters.
Among comparisons of me...
- Kurama from YYH (according to my friends, this fits me most)
- Kenshin of Ruroni Kenshin
- Daisuke of DNAngel

Argh. I know there are other comparisons people have made, but I can't think of them right now. I'll probably end up posting here again. :wink:
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Yep, people say that to me many times:

"You remind me of Beth." (who the hell is Beth?!)
"You make me think of an schizophrenic." :(
"your artwork looks like Big Daddy Roth."
"You artwork looks kinda like R. Crumb."
"You kinda remind me of R.Crumb."
"You remind me of Ren from Ren n Stmpy."
"You are just like Double D from Ed, Edd, And Eddy"
"You remind me of an hippy"
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

ive once had people say I remind them of drew carry, that will change once my beard is grown! bwa ha ha ha ha!
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I get compared to quite a few people but one that always have stuck which none of you will probably have ever heard people say I act like Shirley from Laverne and Shirley. As far as looks I get varied responses.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Sigh...
My family constantly confuses me with my uncle. Even my mom on occasion calls me by his name, and he's her friggin brother. They say its because i'm practically a clone of him, from interests, to personality, to problems. Luckily, i don't have the anger management problems he does, though my mom is peronoid that i might try to commit suicide. (unlce tried 2 or 3 times). Meh... my unlce isn't exactly a good role model, and it kinda sux that i'm his spitting image, inside and out. :|
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Phoenix Ravenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sparky
Mood: Excited

Post by Phoenix Ravenwolf »

I have been told that I have the same personality as John Crichton from Farscape...
http://phoenixravenwolf.deviantart.com/
So ... um... yeah...... hi

Gchat: mikeRavenwolf
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

The one I got the most was Link from Mod Squad, but that's just because my hair is naturally curly and I think it looks good grown long. The hair style is the only thing the two of us even moderately have in common.

Second comparrison I've gotten the most was Screech from Saved by the Bell.[/U] Again, just for that one same reason.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

you know when i'm wearing a bennie and a hoodie (hooded swaet shirt) people say that i look like emienem. strange
THE GAME

My Armory
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Well... I've been told I look a lot like Jesus... even though I don't like people saying that too often... kinda weird.. especially when my friends refer to me as Jesus or the "Anti-Christ" to people I just meet... doesn't make for a good first impression...

I've been confused for one of my friends... we kinda look alike and we both have long hair...

My family confuses me with every other male member of my family... even though I look nothing like them....

Personality wise... my mom says I have the same personality as my grandfather... I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

I've been told that I remind some people of Severus Snape from HP... don't know why... and I was once told that I reminded someone of Wolverine from X-Men.... :?
The Raevyn
Custom Title: Corvus Corax
Location: Upon the pallid bust of Pallas above the chamber door. Englandish

Post by The Raevyn »

Uhh, I've been told that I look like Natalie Portman twice. I think that both people were very short sighted, and possibly intoxicated.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I've been told that I look like just about every cute guy with long hair at some point or another...even though my face looks nothing like any of those people.

It's like no one can see past my hair.

Well...long haired Male pop-celebreties and Jesus...

Otherwise, I'm also told I resemble my brother, sister and father...but that's normal.