Hunter's Moon book signing.

The place for anything at all...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Hunter's Moon book signing.

Post by Figarou »

There is a novel out called Hunter's Moon. I think some of you has heard of it.

http://www.ciecatrunpubs.com/hunter.htm

Later on today, I get to meet Cathy Clamps. :D

She is going to sign my copy!!! I'll post a video of her doing it.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Well, turns out the book signing has been resheduled.

The reason, her books didn't arrive at the store. It turned out another novel called "Hunter's Moon" was delivered instead.

Huh? :? 2 different "Hunter's Moon" novels? ??

I thought you can't have novels with the same title. I seen songs with the same title, but not a novel. What will happen if they decide to make a movie from it?

Here is the other novel titled "Hunter's Moon"

http://www.romancereaderatheart.com/pub ... HM_LH.html
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

As far as I know, it is possible to have two novels with the same title. Titles for books, as opposed to say, titles for movies, are rarely, if ever, copyrighted.
Sort of ironic, if you ask me.
While you can't sue someone for publishing a book with an exact same title as your own, you can sue if your rival's book's has text from your book. I'm thinking that that's the only real reason.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

Figarou, that's too bad the booksigning was moved, but keep us posted on it, as it's cool you're going to meet the authors.
Cathy C

Post by Cathy C »

Hi, Figarou! Sorry about the signing yesterday... :cry: We were really looking forward to it, but with no books...

But we'll be back with bells on our paws on the 16th, and hope you can make it. It'll be Fiesta Days down there, which is always a howling good time!

Didn't know about this site until the moderator over on Werewolf Cafe suggested I stop by. It looks like a fun place. Think I'll drop by from time to time to talk wolves! :howl:  :oo
Smiles!
Cathy
Hunter's Moon, Tor Books - December 04
Moon's Web, Tor Books - August 05
Touch of Evil, Tor Books - March 06
Captive Moon, Tor Books - August 06
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Cathy C wrote:Hi, Figarou! Sorry about the signing yesterday... :cry: We were really looking forward to it, but with no books...

But we'll be back with bells on our paws on the 16th, and hope you can make it. It'll be Fiesta Days down there, which is always a howling good time!

Didn't know about this site until the moderator over on Werewolf Cafe suggested I stop by. It looks like a fun place. Think I'll drop by from time to time to talk wolves! :howl:  :oo
Oh, I'll be there. Count on it. :D

I just hope I don't work to late so I can get up early to be there.
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

Cool, sounds like things are going to work out.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

video

Post by Figarou »

Here is the video of the book signing if you guys like to see it. :D

http://www.figarou.com/videos/booksigning.mpg

29MB
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: video

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:Here is the video of the book signing if you guys like to see it. :D

http://www.figarou.com/videos/booksigning.mpg

29MB
Hey...it's the real Figarou! Image

...aww man... she made a shout out to "Werewolf Cafe" but not "The Pack" ? Image

That's cool Fig'. Thanks for sharing. Image (I see you are wearing your "GoldenWolf" shirt. Nice. ...I don't own any Wolf shirts. Not one. ...one Fox shirt though. Image )
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: video

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote: Hey...it's the real Figarou! Image
Yup, that be me. Hardly anyone calls me "Figarou" in real life. Thats a name I use online. But a few people calls me "Fig" since my last name is Figueroa. Now you know where "Figarou" came from. :wink:

Vuldari wrote:...aww man... she made a shout out to "Werewolf Cafe" but not "The Pack" ? Image
They found the Werewolf Cafe before finding the Pack Forum.

Vuldari wrote:That's cool Fig'. Thanks for sharing. Image (I see you are wearing your "GoldenWolf" shirt. Nice. ...I don't own any Wolf shirts. Not one. ...one Fox shirt though. Image )

No problem.

They liked the shirt I was wearing. Even made a few heads turn when I was walking in the mall. I had to look behind me to see if a real tail was showing with all the looks I was getting. :lol: Image