Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-wolf watched the brid dissapere "Well... That was unexpected.heh"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked around a bit and then looked to Lone-Wolf as she spoke.

"Unexpected, but it makes perfect sense."

The creatures call still echoed in her mind as well as the brilliant site of it.
She turned her warm honey colored eyes to Lone-Wolf. Then Forest-Wolf and lastly Meatal-Wolf. She wondered if they all felt as she did. As if something magnificant had just begun.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Metal-Wolf merely stared at spot the bird had occupied until it had vanished. That had been extremely unexpected, and he had never expected to be named Leader of the pack, or really any part of the event. "I guess that was Dark-Moon's messanger, then," he said after some time. He turned towards Bright-Howl, and his sky colored eyes reflected that he felt the same way. "I do find myself wondering what we should do now, though..."
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

"I do find myself wondering what we should do now, though..."
Joyful melodic laughing followed Metal-Wolf's last words

*wolf-speech*
What you should do now? Do what the Great Thunderbird told you!

The garou once called Night-Song Tale-Spinner stood beside a tree and gazed at them with an expression of uncomparable joy in her emerald-green eyes. A bright smile was on her slightly burnt muzzle and blood dripped from her both forearms where her claws clearly visible to all had sliced it open. Behind her the sun began to rise and the soft light were a clear contrast to her nightblack pelt. The little raven sat on her shoulder and he croaked something into her ear. She listened carefully and then nodded with a smile. Then she cast again a lool at the others and started to turn around.

*wolf-speech*
Well then, my little friend is right: My deed is done! My destiny is fulfilled for now and now I have to leave you, my friends!

Metal-Wolf Man-Tongue: Take care of this new and ypung pack you have been chosen to be a leader to!

Bright-Howl: Keep in mind that The Great Thunderbird is with you and that part of him is your father - serve him well and serve this pack the same time like you have been told! I wish I could stay but I'm needed elsewhere! Maybe we will see again some far away day.

Fare ye well, ye all!

And with this last words she finally turned around, shifted into her wolf-form and began to swiftly walk away ...
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Metal-Wolf after Night-Song departed.

"It looks like we are standing on the edge of something great."

She held a clam look in her warm honey colored eyes as her ebony hair blew in the soft breeze.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"hm. Well now. Who's hungry?" Flashing a grin Lone-wolf nipped Forest-wolf plafully
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Metal-Wolf and smiled lightly then looked to Lone-Wolf as she asked her question.

"I could eat myself. Perhapse a hunt is a good way to celebrate what has started.?"

She smiled lightly again.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Metal Wolf smiled, watching Night-Song leave. He was glad she was still alive, he thought she had died when she had vanished into the flames. "Then we shall have a hunt to celebrate," he said, turning to look to his new pack. "I would suggest using your wolf-form, the human one is too slow, and the war-form is simply overkill."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl nodded as Metal-Wolf had a good point. She then changed to her wolf form an ebony black wolf with one white paw. She seemed to blend into the darkness.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-wolf jumped on Forest-wolf then trootted a bit ahead of Metal-wolf. "Lets go I could eat a moose."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl trotted over to Metal-Wolf and pawed at his leg lightly.

"Ready?"

She cocked her head to the side.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Jsut gimme a sec," Metal-Wolf replied, fishing out his amulet. The amulet, and his armor, glowed with a soft blue light for a moment before the armor had vanished. Metal-Wolf then quickly shifted into wolf-form.

*wolf-speak* "Didn't wanna make a racket. Armor's for fighting, not hunting. Too loud."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl smiled.

*wolf speak* "Good thinking. Now where to hunt and what is the question."

Her ears were forward and an inquisitive look was on her face.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

*wolf-speak* "The forest, perhaps?" Metal-Wolf replied with a smirk. "Whatever we come across. Well, anything large enough to feed the pack. A deer, perhaps."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She nodded understanding Metal-Wolf's remark. She cast a look to the fading forms of Lone-Wolf and Forest-Wolf.

"Well, looks like we better be catching up."

She then took off at a run. She quickly caught up with Lone-Wolf and slowed to a walk.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

he hears footsteps running towards him, he scents the air. Feeling threatend he begins to growl, his hackles stand on end.
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Metal-Wolf hurried up to cath up with his new packmates and once he had caught up, he fell in step with them, and started sniffing around for the scent of deer. He caught the scent of a stranger though.

Ah, celebrations interupted, damn. Maybe I can still salavage it if I cut the whole 'flip out on werewolf for not howling and asking to come into territory' Night-Song and Dark-Moon seemed to be so into. Can do it another time, He thought to himself.

*wolf-speak* "Show yourself, stranger! You have entered our territory without proper greeting. Show yourself and explain your intent quickly. My pack and I have a hunt to do and I wouldn't want to interupt it to run you out."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl stopped and stood beside Metal-Wolf. Ready for what may come. Her amber eyes seemed to have the same calmness in them as they always had.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*he steps out with his ears flat, he decides not to growl as he is not looking for a fight, he slowly approaches Metal-Wolf*

"Wolf speek"
"Im not looking for a fight, please dont attack, I did not mean to tread on your teritory"

*Stryker turns around and walks off towards the direction that he came, sniffing the ground for the scent of food, hes starving and hasent eatin for days, his pack has dis-owned him and hes alone*
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl's gaze follows the strange wolf as it starts to pad off. She cast a look towards Metal-Wolf. Her look was intense and knowing.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*feels they eyes, he turns around and makes eye contact with the female*

"Wolf Speak
have anything to say, im on my way to leave

*he sits and watches*
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-wolf walked up to him until she was a few feet away. "How long have you ben on your own?"
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

a yead, there is a reason that im on my own and its not one i talk about.....im i guess you would say im different
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl listened intently she knew what it was like to be different. Her warm amber eyes watched the other wolf intently.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Metal-Wolf watched silently for a few moments, decisions whirling through his head. He could leave the newcomer here and continue the hunt, but that would leave him out of sight, and probably be kinda rude, but if they brought him with them it would be unfitting, as he wasn't part of the pack. Besides, the newcomer had already been rude by not annoucing himself.

At least it wasn't a pressing concern. He had plenty of time to mull it over, esspecially since Lone-Wolf had engaged the wolf in conversation.