Schools out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

In Utah we never had a snow day, even when the snow is about two feet school is still in session. :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

School ended for me Friday at 10:45 AM and me and few friends went to see X3 those rudy bastards didn't put gambit in it
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Everyone in Georgia prays for snow every chance they get. If the roads are even a little bit icy school its called off, but they usually put salt on the roads or it pelts over night, so in the end we still have school.

But we did have a huge blizzard years ago. I think I was 3 or 4 when it happened, so I don't remembre it. Mom said that you couldn't even see the house across the street it was so thick...

I thought x men 3 was a pretty good movie.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I go to a year round university ugh I hate that. But, yay we get a week off during the summer. I'm on my internship at the hospital only 6 more months to go. I'm glad I at least get Monday off. Well, not officaly seeing as I have to check the OR board, but I get to go home at 11am. :o YAY!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

i will be partying and play a couple of shows with my band (plays guitar and howls)
:headbanger:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:In Utah we never had a snow day, even when the snow is about two feet school is still in session. :(
Imagine me....Im in florida!! Justthis afternoon it reached 102 degrees.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

oh shadow wulf I feel sorry for you :(

Do you live near the beach, because if you did it really wouldn't matter how hot it is.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

Imagine me....Im in florida!! Justthis afternoon it reached 102 degrees.[/quote]

dude, i live in palm coast florida, and yes it was hotter then hell today
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anook wrote:Everyone in Georgia prays for snow every chance they get. If the roads are even a little bit icy school its called off, but they usually put salt on the roads or it pelts over night, so in the end we still have school.

But we did have a huge blizzard years ago. I think I was 3 or 4 when it happened, so I don't remembre it. Mom said that you couldn't even see the house across the street it was so thick...

I thought x men 3 was a pretty good movie.
Oh i remember that was it the Ice storm, oh and that good 7 In of snow a couple years ago, to bad we got it during Christmas break :cry: oh well McIntosh's principle won't close school when everyone else does she's horrible!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Summer? :lol: Midwinter vacation here hehe, I love it, warm clothes, my red scarf, ugg boots (Australian slipper things), hot chocolate, warm blanket (My Lion King blanket!) and my guitar, all snuggled with a book :P

For my Uni break I will be jamming all day and doing what the hell I want; I'm so sick of assignments! Goddamn!

And holy paw prints, does anyone else's cat whine like mine?
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Hey,

My cat howels and whines. Its very strange. She won't even go up the stairs by herself most of the time. She'll get to the first step and then start crying for me to come carry her up stairs, but once I pick her up she starts licking me to death

Fenrir- That sucks. I had this really mean principle in Elementry school who would tell you, you had to eat the schools food because it was the law, and if you didn't she would isolate you from the rest of the class.
She did that too me EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!

Goodness, when I was little I tired to escape my elementry school.
I would sneak out of my classroom and start running down the hall
toward the doors. Then I would turn to see my gym teacher running as fast as he could after me. I had ADHD when I was little. Lets just say every teacher new my name by the time Kindergarden was over.
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

I saw the title of this topic and I wanted to cry! I start writing exams tommorrow. Agh!
Eat more tobasco.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

I'm so glad I don't have to go to school anymore. One of the joys of being old...well older. But sadly work is hardly ever called off because of weather. Although I like work because it equals money.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

guitarwizard wrote:Imagine me....Im in florida!! Justthis afternoon it reached 102 degrees.
dude, i live in palm coast florida, and yes it was hotter then hell today[/quote]Palm Coast huh. Wheres that from Tampa Bay?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

four more DAYS!!!! then FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMM!!!!!! :howl:  :oo
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

guitarwizard wrote:Imagine me....Im in florida!! Justthis afternoon it reached 102 degrees.

dude, i live in palm coast florida, and yes it was hotter then hell today
we share a problem here in Georgia

and Anook elementary school scared me cause I thought everyone was out to get me, I don't know why my mom had told me about Russia and it's government problems and bad awefull comunism, and I thought they were gonna send spies to kill me so I tried to escape the recess playground cause i thought it was a prison, and i devised clever ways out and got out once or twice, but could remember how to get home so i went back to the Commies
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

shadow wulf wrote: Palm Coast huh. Wheres that from Tampa Bay?[/quote] it is just north of daytona, where the fires were in1998
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ill have to google earth it.
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

1 MORE DAY!(and its only 4 hours long) :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I have a feeling most of you(well, the ones still in school) are about to bust down their schools doors. :lol:

I feel sorry for you guys who just started exams.
Didn't one of you say that your just starting your writing exam??
Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful summer :D

Oh, I can't wait for Freeborn any longer!
Do any of you know whats going on with the movie??
Have they started filming yet??
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anook wrote: Oh, I can't wait for Freeborn any longer!
Do any of you know whats going on with the movie??
Have they started filming yet??
Can't sleep Freeborn will open
Can't sleep Freeborn will open :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:
Ok, maybe I' getting crazy with the this Freeeborn thing.
Its just, I know its going to be a really good werewolf movie.

so......................don't make fun of me :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

8) its all good in the neborhood, i cant wait either
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Another two weeks and a day. Life is CRUEL! This summer I'll be sleeping watching TV and playing video games. :P
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Anook wrote: Didn't one of you say that your just starting your writing exam??
Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful summer :D
Yeah. I started on Tuesday, barely finishing my first exam before time ran out :dunce: and I only get to go on holiday in 4 or 5 weeks. :(
Eat more tobasco.