Schools out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The place for anything at all...
child_of_the_moon91
Custom Title: the playful one

Post by child_of_the_moon91 »

ugh, we don't get out till the 16th. :( but when we do get out, its gonna be a crazy day, everyone wants this year to be OVER! school just sucks period. lol.
"*pounces on jessi and cody* HA HA! I FOUND YOU!"
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

yeah, but what sucks the most dude is that you need school just to survive anymore, to get a job, nevermind a career :(
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Thats ok

My sister taught me and then I ended up beating her.
She got tired of me winning, so she stop playing :cry:
So, I used to be really good, but that was a couple of years ago.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful summer and stay safe. You can be as much as a dare devil as you like, just don't die!
:wiggle: :explode2:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I"m FREE!!! (until two weeks from now then i got summer school :cry: )
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

you got summer school, that sucks! I almost had to take summer school. But I barely pass math and english.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Anubis wrote:I"m FREE!!! (until two weeks from now then i got summer school :cry: )
:cry:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:you got summer school, that sucks! I almost had to take summer school. But I barely pass math and english.
I know what you mean about math i am grounded for two weeks because i had an 85 in it and Latin
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

How do you get grounded for getting a B in a subjuect? :o My parents would be happy for me.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:? weird
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

YAY! I get out today.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

finally! :D
Thats great!
Now the fun finally begins for you.
Have a great summer! :D :D
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

heh, i started my summer about 2 weeks ago, though i dont have much to do :sleepy:
but at least i have alot of time to be posting in forums :D
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

My summer vacation started at 1:00 on May 26.
That was the last day of school for me and the students got to get out early once their last final exam was over with. :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I think thats the same day I got out too, May 26.
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:D awesome
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:How do you get grounded for getting a B in a subjuect? :o My parents would be happy for me.
Ya they want me in some Ivy league school but it's so hard, it's because of those stupid gifted classes the school wont allow them to count as a 3.5 or 4.5 they're just a b or an a no inbetween every other school in teh county does it but mine wtf :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow, I feel bad for you. :(
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yeah me too. It must be stressful :(
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anook wrote:Yeah me too. It must be stressful :(
you have no idea

I am having to learn Japanese and more Greek over the summer also have a very laborous summer job, but at least they tip me well 8)

But summer is not that bad, so what you guys gonna do?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

My sister and I might go to our grandmothers sometime.
My cousins, Aunts, and Uncles all live on the same farm.
Its basically everyone from may dads family and their children.
Its a huge farm with, 7 dogs, horses, cows, swimming pool, and its looking out over the lake, so each sunrise is awesome.

If my other cousin comes down from oregon, then we might go water tubing. His wifes father owns a really good boat for it.

I wanted to start a dog sitting thing over the summer, but the dogs would need to come to my house to stay.
I mean, that would be the only way for me to watch them, but mom said no. Even though my backyard can fit over 10 dogs and still have room for more.
Yeah, my backyard is huge.

Fenrir: what are you planning on doing after collage. I mean, what job are you interested in?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:
Anook wrote:Yeah me too. It must be stressful :(
you have no idea

I am having to learn Japanese and more Greek over the summer also have a very laborous summer job, but at least they tip me well 8)

But summer is not that bad, so what you guys gonna do?
Why do you have to learn Greek and Japanese?
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I want to go into International buisness or maybe polotics one of the two

ok Greek for family reasons, Japanese for Buisness reasons

1. English
2. Latin
3. Greek
4. Japanese
5. German (starting this fall)
6. Italian
7. Hopefully Chinese if i can find a teacher
8. And a little spanish i had a Chilian family live with us for a year she tought me some Spanish

any questions, after latin they're all easy

Quid agis hodie?
Genki Deska?
How are you?
Ti Kanitay?
Como estas?

Ok so i have a busy schedule now not that bad though i do get a bunch of the words mixed up. Oh well.....so there you asked I told, so what are you gonna do after college? :?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I am gonna try to be a character designer for video games and mabey movies, I might be a freelance or work with a specific company, but lately all the big bucks are going to freelance it seems like (that is if your good). So I have got to practice drawing and also I have to start learning how to use 3D modeling programs, I have 3D max to get me started. I will also be a web designer as a side job, already I have some experience with dreamweaver and I own the program along with all the other macromedia stuff. O would also like to learn a bit of DJ programs sense I have some pretty good ideas on music for video games and movies.
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I want to become a vet.
If that doesn't work, then I might do something with computers, or I might become a professional dog trainer.
If I'm really good a training dogs, then I could end up training them for movies and make alot of money.
I have this problem, I want a job that I'm going to look forward doing everyday, but I also want a job that will allow me to live an ok life. I want to be able to support myself when I grow up.
Should I get a job that pays well, or should I get a job that I'll love doing everyday, but the pay will be ok.
I know its good to find a job with both of those aspects, but if you couldn't, then which one would you pick.