Ok, sorry if I aggravated anyone by posting alot

The place for anything at all...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Ok, sorry if I aggravated anyone by posting alot

Post by Anook »

After having a huge day of fun. I decided to see what the pack was up too, but the problem was hardly any of you were on, so I decided to explore this forum to the fullest and post in every board.

Sorry if I aggravated you guys by doing that.

Oh and another thing My avatar changed by accident. I went to try a different wolf pic, so I changed it for a sec. It was to small so I went to change it back with the original wolf picture I had, but the forum wouldn't let me.

It said it didn't meet the requirements, but it did before, so I don't know what the problem is now.

Most of the wolf pictures I found either didn't have the requirements, or I didn't like them.
So I picked something that expressed my love for something other then wolves. I want my old avatar back, but the system won't let me.
I mean, its ok I've gotten used to this one already.

Sorry I posted in every board. I didn't mean to aggravate any of you.
Last edited by Anook on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

heh, thats cool.
i'd post in every board too but im not as well in formed in everything as most of you are ^^;
and i know how you feel Anook, i've been stuck at home most of the summer and have close to nothing to do so i just browse the forums or read fanfiction :D
though we're (my family that is) getting close to our move out date (we're moving to a new house) and we'll be needing to disconnnect the comp and i wont be around for some time ^^;
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:cry:

I won't be able to talk to you for a while then.
This sucks. Your still new and I just started talking to you and your moveing.

Well, I moved into my new house a year ago, it was a pain in the butt.
Are you moving out of state or just to a new house?

Well, I hope you have good move. :D

Have a great summer! :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

errr good for you?
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Why would we be aggrivated? If posting frequently were a problem, you'd have more reason to get mad at people like me, who have thousands of posts around here. Just look at Figarou, who topped ten thousand! Enthusiasm is a good thing around here. Indeed, enthusiasm is what's MADE the Pack what it is.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, thanks :D

I deleted all my post. I turely thought everyone would get really annoyed.

I mean, I posted in every board, so when you logged in, all you saw was my name :lol:

Oh, well
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

whats wrong with your name? :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:D

Nice to see no one is mad :D
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

Anook wrote::cry:

I won't be able to talk to you for a while then.
This sucks. Your still new and I just started talking to you and your moveing.

Well, I moved into my new house a year ago, it was a pain in the butt.
Are you moving out of state or just to a new house?

Well, I hope you have good move. :D

Have a great summer! :D
Yea i know, hopefully i'll be able to get my internet back quickly but that still might take awhile.

and tell me about it! this is actually this first time i participate in a move and it is annoying and a bit hectic (ok maybe alot). thankfully we're just moving to a new house (is close by a lake! X3 :D)

thanx, and you have a great summer as well!
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Its awesome that your new house is near a lake.
The water fall in my neighborhood is in walking distance from my house.
Its pretty big, but not big enough that I'm not aloud to go there.
Maybe sometime I'll post pictures of it. Its really pretty in the fall with all the gold leaves around it. :D
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

wow, that must be really nice. the lake near my new house isnt in close walking distance but i can still ride my bike there (though it can be seen from the backyard a bit).

i'd take pictures but the water is kinda greenish and all you'd see around it is dirt, brush, and mesquite trees :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:

I'm sorry its not the lake you were probably hopeing it be.
Well, theres got to be something good coming out of this move.

The reason I moved was because, the house was to small for two teenagers :lol:
It wasn't a small house at all, its just we needed a much biger one for us.
Now my sister and I hardly ever get into fights and arguements. We will sometimes, but rarely.
We have our space now and mom has hers, so its all good.
Now the only thing I want is a dog.
I don't have one .:cry:
I mean, people on this forum might think I have one because, of my avatar and my profile says I love dogs, but I don't. I don't get one till next christmas.

Are you still packing everything in boxes?
Or are you done with that.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

What are the odds? I just closed yesterday on a house with a lake view, too! We don't get to move in until late next month, because of scheduling logistics, but it becomes my base of operations while I'm commuting to work next week. I got to see it earlier today. Next week, utilities get set up, including Internet. No waterfalls, but it's a pretty huge lake, and the one thing between us and it is an upscale shopping center under construction, including a newly opened movie theater.

Trees and running water; what else could one want? Maybe some edible prey...
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

Laughing

I'm sorry its not the lake you were probably hopeing it be.
Well, theres got to be something good coming out of this move.

The reason I moved was because, the house was to small for two teenagers Laughing
It wasn't a small house at all, its just we needed a much biger one for us.
Now my sister and I hardly ever get into fights and arguements. We will sometimes, but rarely.
We have our space now and mom has hers, so its all good.
Now the only thing I want is a dog.
I don't have one .Crying or Very sad
I mean, people on this forum might think I have one because, of my avatar and my profile says I love dogs, but I don't. I don't get one till next christmas.

Are you still packing everything in boxes?
Or are you done with that.
yea i suppose, though i do wish the water was cleaner or less desert dump looking XP oh well

we seem to be moving for the same reason as well. though also because my mom's been wanting a new house for the longest time ^^;

i'd like to have a dog as well (though my dad's the one who really wants one) but for now im gonna stick with my new snake (though i have yet to name it yet XP) :D

and yea, we're still packing and it is annoying :P
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Haha Anook when Im bored I reply to every topic too. :howl:  :oo
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol: :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Posting ish Good :D That's good for teh Pack to say your share of things and have fun *uberhuggles*
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I don't find it annoying that you posted in every board...heck, when I have nothing better to do, I do that too. It might be annoying if it was all spam, but more than likely they were probably all good posts.

In fact, the only thing I do find somewhat annoying about you are far too overly apologetic...no need to apologize when you've done nothing wrong. I used to be like that too but then I just kinda stopped caring. :lol:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ditto, I use to post in every board possible. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I guess I shouldn't get work worked up about aggravating someone then. No one really said anything. I just assumed someone would, so I deleted all my post and posted this topic.
I say sorry too much, so I'm going to stop that.
I promise, from now on I won't say sorry too anyone unless I hurt them.
It was funny though, when you logged on all you saw was my name. :lol:
Oh, and Shadow wulf as you can see I've changed my avatar. I don't know if I changed it before you left, but if you see a picture of a lab anywhere on here, than its me.
I might change it back to a wolf someday, but for now I'll leave it like this. Its good to be different sometimes.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

If it has a picture of a puppy, then I know its you. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:

Yeah, I guess so.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I wonder if you can find a werepuppy.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Does anyone not know the writter by looking at the desplay picture, cause that's what i do. I know people by there picture i know sad but true
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Yeah, I look at the av more than the username. That's why if someone has an avatar for a looooooooooooong time and then changes, it bothers me.