Look at the website!

The place for anything at all...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Look at the website!

Post by Anook »

The person that is making this site, says that it will become a place for REAL werewolves to talk to each other.

I really don't know what to think of this. I mean, I like werewolves and I think it would be awesome for them to exist, but they don't so I don't know what this guy is doing.

If anyone does join it, then it probably be mostly werewolf, or wolf therians (didn't mean any disrespect toward therians).
If people actually start claiming to be real phycial shape shifting werewolves, then they must be lying.
Right?

Well, here is the website and and please tell me what you think about this.
Its still under construction, but he has ways you can become a werewolf I've never heard before, and he tells you why hes setting up this site.

http://members.tripod.com/YoungWerewolf/Werewolves.html
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Meh...

Some people insist on calling themselves Werewolves, (for a variety of reasons), just as there are many who call themselves "Real" Vampires, because they have a blood obsession, or sometimes even a legitimate biological disorder with simptoms that are relieved when they drink real blood, (such as an iron deficiency perhaps).

I say good for them. It's nice to have a place where like-minded people can get together and talk.

...plus, if all the 'posers' end up over there instead of here, that will just be a bonus for us. Although...I allready feel sorry for the serious minded "Therians" and the like who will have to put up with attention loving pretenders that will enevitably be drawn to the site.

I don't plan on spending any time on that site once it opens anyway, so I really am more or less apathetic about it over all.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Well, they could be people who are actually convinced by this. I mean, they could have they're own reason for it, and if they really are 'posers', then just let them be. Don't harsh out about it. Telling a atheist that there is a God watching over us, he will tell you its rubbish as well, but the Christians have they're own reason(s) for it. I just like to respect people, no matter if he's a werewolf/satanist/christian or whatever, and I don't like it when people go disrespecting other people's believes and thoughts, and I doubt that you would like that if other people would do that to you as well.

Edit: That site is butt-ugly by the way.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

There are thousands of websites like this. It's nothing at all new to me.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Morkulv wrote:Well, they could be people who are actually convinced by this. I mean, they could have they're own reason for it, and if they really are 'posers', then just let them be. Don't harsh out about it. Telling a atheist that there is a God watching over us, he will tell you its rubbish as well, but the Christians have they're own reason(s) for it. I just like to respect people, no matter if he's a werewolf/satanist/christian or whatever, and I don't like it when people go disrespecting other people's believes and thoughts, and I doubt that you would like that if other people would do that to you as well.

Edit: That site is butt-ugly by the way.

I wasn't disrespecting them at all.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

The website wrote: How to become a Werewolf:

3) A curse
:roll:
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Gee. No kidding. :lol:
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

it made me laugh

haha

see - it did it again
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

kitetsu wrote:

3) A curse

Nah, you think. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

kitetsu wrote:

3) A curse
:roll:

Wait...like this. :eyeroll3:

:jester:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol: :lol:

Thats great fig.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

If you're going to put a website on the internet, at least try and spell things right and use proper grammar. Also, a less s*** background would be nice, and maybe text that isn't obnoxious.

Furthermore, if you're going to make a website for real werewolves, don't suggest that people who can make their hair and nails grow at an accelerated rate are werewolves. Anyone can do that with a concentrated mental effort. It doesn't make you a werewolf, or even special. And a 'wolf spirit' doesn't make you a werewolf either.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yeah really. :D
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Sorry but I must be brutally honest when it comes to web design. Horrible navigation (if any), broken links to pics, the background detracts from the text (also very tacky), and the way this person writes is like a kid in junior high. (No offence to you Jr. High kids, but you are still developing your writing composition skills.)

It's probobly some kid that wants to be cool on the internets. Seeing as how they are using a free hosting service with limited space, it wont go that far. I'd purchase a dot com with plenty of hosting space if I wanted to develop a large community. Gotta fit the huge forum on something right?

A loser in the real world is a loser on the net. Poor werewolf poser. :( :P :wink:
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP A LINE OR A LINK

For anyone that cares enough to give this kid some web-design tips.

(I posted the e-mail here because it's almost difficult to see on the site...grey text on grey background...)
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

One of the 'methods' that guy offered to become a werewolf was...

"the passion of the wolf".

What the za? ??

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. Otherwise, there are hundreds of places online where you can pay a monthly fee to watch women become werewolves. Or were-dobermans, or were-danes, or... you get the point.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

ChaosWolf wrote:One of the 'methods' that guy offered to become a werewolf was...

"the passion of the wolf".

What the za? ??

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. Otherwise, there are hundreds of places online where you can pay a monthly fee to watch women become werewolves. Or were-dobermans, or were-danes, or... you get the point.
No, he could have a point there. Anyone who doesn't give a damn about wolves would make a terrible wolf, ofcourse. He could give some more information about that though, I don't know exactly what he means either.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

The passion of the wolf? umm. One of us needs to get their mind of the gutter. Hopefully it's me. ??
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Whats the deal with the tripod on his site? :?
Last edited by Anook on Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I think Tripod is the provider of the site.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Thought so, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Maybe you should do some webdesigning as well, then.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Anook wrote:What the deal with the tripod on his site? :?
Morkulv wrote:I think Tripod is the provider of the site.
Yep. It's the sign that the person creating the site is too cheap to buy an ad-free dot com (some good ones for $6 a month), or isn't old enough to own a credit card.
:lol:

Just FYI, but I'm Web Design Certified. Hence, why I've already put this guy's one page website down like a wad of toilet paper.

I'm tempted to mention this thread to the guy, but then he might link his page to here. Somehow that feels like a bad thing. He's already claimed "The Pack" as his group's name, making me feel violated already.
:(
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Kaebora wrote:He's already claimed "The Pack" as his group's name, making me feel violated already.
:(
Back when we were first deciding the name for this group, I allways said that "The Pack" was too general, as it is a term that is allready Extensively in use.

I actually voted we call ourselves the "Duckies" but no one thought I was really serious. Image

...but what's past is past. There are allready 398,738 large and small groups out there who refer to themselves as "The Pack", officially or unofficially, and more will come to see themselves as such in the future.

That's just how it is.

I like "The Pack" more than "Vanishing Twilight" or whatever the other options were, so I'm really not complaining.