SORRY!!!

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

SORRY!!!

Post by Anubis »

I know that it's been done, but since Set made that thread asking about how people see her, and ever since i must know!!! it's been buging me all week! ((thank you, set!))

How do you see me, what kind person do you think I' am!? ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Anubis wrote:((thank you, set!))
You're welcome. :wolfkiss:
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

EDIT: Scratch that, you're an angsty teen who wants to help me take over the world, am I right?

P.S. someone should make an official "what do you think about your fellow Pack members?" thread.
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

.... *shrugs* I'll do it.

And by the way, Anubis...I just realized this, but from looking at your profile you were born under the sign of the guy you stole that name from in Egyptian astrology. Which amuses me greatly.

And yeah, I too was born under the sign of the one I filched my alias from.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

SOOO..... do you guys think I'm the resident bad a**! or just some whiny teenager going adult? n00b or pro?

what am'i?
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Anubis wrote:SOOO..... do you guys think I'm the resident bad a**!...?
Oh please... :roll:

The more "Bad @**" anyone tries to make themselves out to be online, the more they are actually lighting up a big neon "Poser" sign above themselves. ...aiming for that will always backfire...

It should be needless to say at this point, but NO...I do not see you as the "restident Bad @**"...

...other than identifying what you are not, I don't think I have any more insight about how I see you specifically than I did about Set.

Really...unless I was recently involved in a deep conversation with you, I usually don't have any sense of anyones personalities around here.

...sorry...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

You're a teenager. Not a bad thing. You're a nice guy, know what you want for yourself, can get into conflicts but also out of them, a good trait. You'd make a loyal friend.

Resident bad a**...eh I dunno this is the internet, my observations can't be perfect haha. Im not afraid of you either. But I wouldn't want to argue with you either.

However, Vuldari is correct, I barely know you but I can judge from writing and reactions sometimes. But it's not a good judgement. And I don't think anyone could ever judge me on here, I hide my feelings quite often online, or Im misleading. Ive been told this countless times :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-