The place for anything at all...
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werebear Extroidnare
Mood: Happy

I am feeling silly at the moment.....

Post by Kwipper »

QUICK! EVERYONE! Imagine werewolves and Dragon Ball Z mixed together!... now tell me your thoughts. ^_^
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Giant goofy-looking spiky yellow hairdo...

All over your body.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

*head explodes*
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

lets seee physcopathic ppl covered in long yellow fur (probly badly drawen to make em look like a "evil" enemy or sumthin like that) ...yeah...kamahamaha...it was me that made your head go pop... :lol:

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

What is really scary is, when DBZ first became really big here in the USA, (years after it was allready old news in japan), I actually began working on a fan-fiction DBZ story with a Werewolf-like character.

...I was a total DBZ nut for a while... (I have 30 action figures). Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

kool so u wrote a dbz/WW story that kool :lol:

i liked DBZ but i neva had time to watch it so i'll just probly get the entire series from my friend (japanese version lots of blood and swearing :lol: )

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: I am feeling silly at the moment.....

Post by Figarou »

KwipMoonhunter wrote:QUICK! EVERYONE! Imagine werewolves and Dragon Ball Z mixed together!... now tell me your thoughts. ^_^

Nothing but endless episodes. Thats my thoughts.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Apokryltaros wrote:*head explodes*
Poor head. :o
Nothing but endless episodes. Thats my thoughts.
Endless episodes of mindnumbing boredom and stupidly powerful characters. :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Do I see a wolf emoticon in the making?

Naaaa...to grusome. :P
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Figarou wrote:

!

Head kerploding Wolf would be funny. :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Aki wrote:
Figarou wrote:

!

Head kerploding Wolf would be funny. :D

kerploding? :?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Yup, like exploding, but cooler. 8)
Ashwinder
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Ashwinder »

*imagines* AGH.
The truth will set you free.... but a good lie can always break you out.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

* trys to imagine with AshWinder* ow my head hurts now ...maybe due to the fact i just got back from ice hockey and i kept getting smashed(i will kill them all :x ) or due to the fact i was thinking....owowowow now my head hurts more :cry:
:lol:

Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

It's been done.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Image

It's been done.

Is that from Dragonball or Dragonball Z?
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

my guess is dragonball ...although it does kinda look like a monkey of some sort and there was like dog people in some of the eppisodes....

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

silverpaw wrote:my guess is dragonball ...although it does kinda look like a monkey of some sort and there was like dog people in some of the eppisodes....
Yeah, Dragonball had all these crazy animal people.

Yet DBZ didn't.

Makes you wonder what the hell happened to them all.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

oh my god THEY WERE ALL KILLED*familiar eye twitch* the evil people in white coats took them all away...

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

silverpaw wrote:kool so u wrote a dbz/WW story that kool :lol:

i liked DBZ but i neva had time to watch it so i'll just probly get the entire series from my friend (japanese version lots of blood and swearing :lol: )
...well, started one anyway. I never got beyond the character backstories, a test scene to flesh out thier personalities, and a few concept sketches. ...it sucked...
Figarou wrote:Nothing but endless episodes. Thats my thoughts.
Aki wrote:Endless episodes of mindnumbing boredom and stupidly powerful characters.
...the storys were awful...I knew that even when It was my favorite TV program for a while, and yet, I just couldn't get enough of it for some reason.

Looking back, the whole series sucked, (DB-DBZ-DBGT), but I still crave MORE...Image

I loyally watched every episode waiting for the AWSOME scenes and events that never happened...or if they did, the moment was ruined becasue they dragged the pace to a crawl with 3-straight episodes of screaming and bragging about how powerful they are in the middle of a "potentially" cool fight sequence before getting back to 30 seconds of coolness. (If someone were to cut out all of the worthwhile scenes from the entire DragonBall series and paste them back to back into one long dramatic battle, the hundreds of episodes long series would fit into a single movie length sprint and would probobly make just as much sense, (read "makes no sense at all"), without the backstory...but cooler.)

Scenes that never happened...but SHOULD have:

*Vegeta realizes that, with his father dead, he is no longer a "prince" but in fact KING of all Sayans...and then whoops Goku's @**, crowns Trunks Prince and has Bulma build a palace for him.
*Krillin grows up, kicks @** and gets to be the hero for once. (Krillin was my favorite character)Image

*Their level of power actually remains consistant for once...(durring the "Cell Games", goku moved so fast that he was invisible to the human eye. Super Saiyan was supposedly unbeleivably powerful, stronger than Freiza who could destroy and entire planet. ...but when Goku reaches SS3, (supposedly much More powerful), he moves slower and his energy blasts don't all shake the planet. WTF?!)

...oh, and there were LOT'S and LOT'S of "anthropomorphic" people in the Dragonball Universe, in all three series, though few of them were significant characters. There was a Blue Wolf king, Shao the Fox, and umm...lot's of background characters without names. In the "otherworld" when Goku was accepted as a legendary hero, there was a wolf among the ancient hero's of legend that greeted him, along with Olibu, (The Dragonball version of Heculies/Thor/any legendary HUMAN hero).

...conciquently, one of the characters in my DBZ story was the nephew of Shao the Fox. Image
Last edited by Vuldari on Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Aki wrote:Yeah, Dragonball had all these crazy animal people.

Yet DBZ didn't.

Makes you wonder what the hell happened to them all.
Silverpaw wrote:oh my god THEY WERE ALL KILLED*familiar eye twitch* the evil people in white coats took them all away...
No...they were there in DBZ too. If you ever see the show again, look very, very carfully in any crowd scene. They are in there. ...dinosaurs too.Image...seriously.

=^.^'= ~
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hmmm yes i know what you mean...i mean how can the voice peoples vocal cords still work???..ahem yeah i remember the anthro people and the cat guy with the bean thingd...and all those crazy guys i gguess the script hads a lot of holes in it and if they made another series i mean seriously they must be running out of ideas :lol: even though some eppisodes had some good lines and some funky scens(especially when you download music clips with linkin park and DBZ clips playing awesome :o )

yeah so the script i guess your right its addictive and weak... :cry:

oh well theres plenty more anime series for me like wolfs rain that was kool :P

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

The thing I hated about DBZ is that the fight scenes take several episodes. And Goku is no where to be found. He is training somewhere or trying to get healed up or something. Then he comes at the last minute and it take several more episodes for him to fight the bad guy. As for training, Goku goes back for more training later on down the line which takes up several more episodes. And how many levels can a Super sayien(sp?) have.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hehehe stupid goku and his no kill and mercy stuff...what a dumbass?...i mean someones just spent ...like an entire series trying to kill you and the world and he tries to let them go for friggen sake :lol: what a freakin idiot and then they turn around and shoot him the back...then 5 epps later the bad guys back except just half robot and more powerful...rather sad really it lost its originalty at the start what a waste.. :cry: oh well it was fun :lol:

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:The thing I hated about DBZ is that the fight scenes take several episodes. And Goku is no where to be found. He is training somewhere or trying to get healed up or something. Then he comes at the last minute and it take several more episodes for him to fight the bad guy. As for training, Goku goes back for more training later on down the line which takes up several more episodes. And how many levels can a Super sayien(sp?) have.
Long fight scenes are not so bad...so long as someting actually Happens durring those 2-10 episodes. Take Rurouni Kenshin for example. That show had some truesly awesome multi-episode fight scenes. Naruto has some decent ones too, though sometimes they do seem to suffer a bit of DBZ-itis. (Pace dragged to a crawl by endless internal reflection).

...and yeah. They should have stopped at Super Sayian 1. Image

=^.^'= ~