Rooms

The place for anything at all...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Rooms

Post by Silverclaw »

I'm bored and was just thinking: What does everyones rooms look like? :D So, if ya feel like it, post a picture or two, or just a description. What does your bedroom(or any room you like to hang out in) look like? :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

My favorite room would be my computer room.
The walls are painted in a light colour with a long desk holding both computers, one a 5 year old dell that no one uses anymore the other a nice shiny HP with a 19 inch flatscreen monitor. On the floor is horrible 22 year old red carpet.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Go here and you can see my home theater room.

http://www.figarou.com
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

well lets see.................the rooms about 20x13 a bed sits in the corner opposite the door. there is long 8ft dresser opposite the bed where on top sits my t.v.;dvd;vcr;ps2 players. along with that there is about 200 dvd's
and ps2 games in mics. racks.
I have a stand next to the bed that holds approx. 408 c.d. covers of misc bands.
any body bored yet....................
on the other walls there is about 40 (yes i said 40) .50cal ammo cans full
of misc. calibers of ammunition for my hobby/work.
in my closet i keep all of my tac gear for training,in another closet in a different room i keep about 14 long guns of different types.
i keep my shot gun under my bed and my hand gun by my bed.
.........bet you cant tell my job/hobby has consumed my social life..ha ha..
other than that i keep my computer downstairs....and my vehicles in the garage.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Well lets see....

Okay i have fake pergo light colored oak hard wood floor white victorian style trim with greyish blue walls. It's not very big and it's not that small either, but it's okay.

There is nothing on the walls expept a sign that say do not annoy the animals a number of different ways.

I have a dark oak dresser with a mirror attached an old digital alarm clock, a old lava lamp on it.

There is my computer station light bown like my floors a black moniter and a wireless mouse and key board, a gray computer chair.

Right next to it is my bed, no head board. I have a bed spred of a silloet of a howling wolf on a ronk with a full moon over head, and over my bed is a window.

Then is my entertainment center with a bran new Polariod 24' TV and an old VCR and the past generaton XBOX that doubles as my DVD player that sits on old busted unit that is tall as my bed.

Then there is my closet that is pretty much a disaster area. :P

and that is my room :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Anubis wrote:Polariod 24' TV and an old VCR and the past generaton XBOX that doubles as my DVD player

and that is my room :|
My mom doesn't belive in having TV's or computers in the bedrooms. :(
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

*Nelson munts impersonation* HA!! HA!! :evil:

J/K :P

That sucks
THE GAME

My Armory
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

It isn't so bad Just got to keep an ear open when online, my parents don't know I like werewolves and I'm not aboutto tell them.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Eh..a big mess :roll:

:lol:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

why not? there is no shame in being facinated with werewolves/wolves :)

quick question how do you get that box that has what another person typed to show up in your box :? :?
Last edited by White Paw on Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

My Parents don't "get me" never have never will.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:Go here and you can see my home theater room.

Is your name really Evelio? :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:

yeesh :D

You can also smoke me.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

gladius wrote:why not? there is no shame in being facinated with werewolves/wolves :)

quick question how do you get that box that has what another person typed to show up in your box :? :?
look to the top right of the window you want to box. there's a "quote" button
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:

yeesh :D

You can also smoke me.
Ill take it as a no.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Ill take it as a no.
Ooops. I mean yes, not yeesh.

Evelio is my real name.

Evelio Figueroa

I'm also dead.

http://www.binghamton.edu/inside/March- ... velio.html
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You just love searching for every little thing, dont you? :D

Must be an Italian thing. :jester:
Image Image
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Eh, Fugedaboutit, capeshe.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

12'X8' The roof slopes in on one side. On the sloped side there's an arrangement of T-shirts and posters. Two of the three t-shirt have alcholic content. (Peppermint Schnaps and Old Irish Whiskey) The other is Captain America. There are three dream catchers, A draft horseshoe, Two lava lamps (only one works) two alarm clocks, the top of a bunk bed (the bottom is in the guest room), a blow up dragon with all sort of necklaces(mostly flowers) and a headset, a desk with art supplies, a lamp, a jewerly box, toys, and a water dispencer. There's an entertainment stand with a color TV, an Xbox and xbox 360, games for both and a few DVD's. There's also a non-internet computer on the desk, but the tower is waiting for a video card that gets 32 true color. There's a cork board with a few comics, pics I printed off the interent and a calendar. There's more stuff but I can't think of it right now. :p
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

rainas room.. kinda.. mostly Rainas was/bed/ big stupid cat who never leaves the big stupid bed.

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/ ... CF6974.flv

I am redoing this room ASAP.. i hate the wall colors the only thing is that to repain i have to move this huge computer desk im sitting at right now.. and *huffs* yeah right
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

About 14 x 16. Window in the north wall, two doors in the south wall; one goes to my apartment's hall, the other to the closet/dressing room and master bath. Both doors are covered with curtains; the hall door curtains are black velvet and the dressing room one is an Indian bedspread of the zodiac. There's a kiva ladder between them that I use to hang my clothes for the next day on.

View facing the north window:

Old brass bed with the headboard against the window. Rather tall, about 3'8" but I don't need steps to get up into it (yet). The headboard is 5' tall. Pillows aplenty stack up another 18" from the mattress up. Stars 'n moons coverlet with down comforter covered with cats in the garden tapestry throw over it to keep it clean.

To the left of the bed is a marble bistro table that I use for a bedside table. Clock radio and basket of essentials on it. Shelf unit above the table with a blown-glass vanity lamp, statue of Bastet and a bunch of books on top, three smallish drawers below the shelf. Green with marble knobs. To the left of the shelt unit is a corner mirror and drawers unit with a rose-and-ivy garland hanging over it. Standing in front of the mirror is a nice stained glass lamp with a hibiscus design on it.

To the right of the bed is a nice Craftsman stained glass lamp and a Chinese altar table with a phone.

Along the right wall is a curtained shrine and the house altar. What's on the altar is between me and the Gods :wink:

Next to the altar is a tall dark wood armoire with copper eight-pointed stars for my blankets and such. Big pile of stuffies on top.

On the left wall facing the window is a couple framed prints, one of two leopards playing and the other of Alex Grey's "Cosmologue." There's a wall plaque of a dark lady up among the stars flanked by two heart-shaped baskets above the prints; below them is a gold leaf shelf with a candleholder shaped like a fallow buck laying down, the Breyer Bucephalus, and a cool totem pole of three nutcrackers. At the bottom of the totem pole is a soldier with a rifle and a pained expression; on top of him is a general with a sword and a resigned expression; at the top is a laughing king with a sceptre. Cool, ain't it? :)
ImageImageImageImage
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:Ill take it as a no.
Ooops. I mean yes, not yeesh.

Evelio is my real name.

Evelio Figueroa

I'm also dead.

http://www.binghamton.edu/inside/March- ... velio.html
He was a good guy until he found his true calling the duckie....yes that little yellow thing that would drive his life until it ended we shall miss you Evelio. :lol:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Figueroa, also a street in Los Angeles
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Teh_DarkJokerWolfeh wrote:Eh..a big mess :roll:

Haha, here too! Mostly fur all over the floor that I havn't had time to vaccuum up yet! :P (and none of it is from a real animal!)

In my bedroom I've got my bed, some plastic white shelves to hold some of my books and my little fishtank, a desk with my sewing machine, a plastic rolly nightstand, and my easel in the corner. On my bedroom door I have print-outs of all the gift art my friends have given me as well as cartoons or art that I just liked and wanted to put up. Oh, also above my bed I have a poster of endangered wildlife of Texas because it has a jaguarundi in the corner. ;)
The rest of my apartment I have lots of fantasy art, a jaguarundi collector plate, a Giant Chronicles of Narnia poster I got 6 months before the movie hit theatres, tv, computer, and a really comfortable leather loveseat I got at a garage sale for $25. Heck yeah! (it's in amazingly good condition)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolfeh wrote:Eh..a big mess :roll:

Haha, here too! Mostly fur all over the floor that I havn't had time to vaccuum up yet! :P (and none of it is from a real animal!)

well....you both better start cleaning up!! :drillsgt: