Romp

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

*Smilies and says yes*

(Gosh, I gotta go and get ready for school.
My bus comes at 7:30, so I only have 20 min. left.

Fang I can't believe your still on vacation.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

((That's Canada for you, I don't go back till september. :P :P :wiggle: ))
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:jawdrop:

Anyways

*Chucks a snowball at Fang, then dashes down a tunnel*
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I know, *runs after Anook and grabs her tail.*
((Have you ever seen pictures of Newfondland in winter the snow there actually gets higher than the busses, I live in New Brunswick and we haven't gotten a real winter in years.))
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

((you don't come back until september, lucky......i come back at the 25 of august*))
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

*continues to sleep in the shady tree.*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*walks out of the tunnles and returns to lunars den in the cave and falls asllep*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

*opens up his eyes and looks around. There were lots of mess around which made me wonders what was going on. He gets up and walk over to the lake and drink some water. Then he jumps in the water for a swim.*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

*Walks out of her den and looks fer her friends* Fang? Anook? Lunar? Anyone here?*whines and sits down in Den entrance* I guess I should go find them..*walks off into woods*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*wakes up from a nightmare from what he did in the past* *i'm not EVIL oh it's was a dream* *wonders is the shaman dead croups is at the cave and if so he'll bury the dead shaman so lunar walks to the cave*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*sighs outloud and contiues into deeper into the forest and decides to find some breakfast of tuna fish and heads to nearby lake*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*reaches the cave and feels a cold and dark feeling inside lunar walks further into the cav and sees the dead shaman laying were he was when lunar killed him lunar looks at the shaman and the shaman eyes open and says you were evil and always will be for lunar did more dark things far in the past not only slaughtering animals but humans* *NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO I"M NOT EVIL* then he finds himself on the floor of the cave and relizes that he was seeing things and grabs the dead shaman pulls him out the cave and finds a hill and burys him* *i'm sorry for what i done* *walks away to the den in the cave*
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

*HE continues to swim in the lake enjoying the nice cool water on his fur* :howl:  :oo hwlwnk
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*reaches the den and sleeps again and has anthor nightmare and wakes up again* *i'm getting sick of this i'm not evil anymore*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Decides to experiment with angel form *soars above trees and actually enjoys it* This would be so much more fun with a second person.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*maybe i need to walk around and find something to do to stop these nightmares and such* *walks out of cave*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Goes off in search of lunar so they can play soccer.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*looks around* *hhhhhhmmmm i need something to do*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Lands next to Lunar "Hey man, you wanna play some soccer?"
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

*jumps in water with wolfenknight for a refreshing dip/swim*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*sure* *kicks ball away from fang*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Chases after ball and passes it back to Lunar
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

(ok, just got back from school and I'm exhausted and very hungry)
(Argh!, I have all these test and quizes, but the good new is, I'm going to do this totem pole animal project in literature and I have to pick the animal, that I feel my spirit is closely related to or just pick my spirit animal. I want to pick the wolf, but the teacher describes the wolf as an evil or bad animal and thats not true, so I don't know what I'm going to do)

Anyways,

*Greets Lunar and Fang*

*Hi, I'm back* :D

*Can I play?*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*Finds a waterfall an strolls into the water takes off hat and sits under the falling water and reverts back to Sabre* (when hat is off ish just Sabre) :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(natives saw the wolf as a respected spirit guide and fellow hunter, your teacher is just speaking from a generalized fear of wolves shared by most europeans.)
Come on Lunar you going to pass the ball or what?