What is your DESTINY?????

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

What is your DESTINY?????

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Do you believe that you were born with a purpose or meaning in life?

Is there something special about you that nobody else seems to understand and think your strange because of it?

Do you feel like you don't belong?

Where do you think you should be and when well it happen if ever?

Myself, I have felt like I just don't belong because I'm different as far as my many interest one of them being my strong passion for wolves and WereWolves and this urge to howl alot and it feels good to howl especially when I am sad :(

I want to have all that stuff in life that people desire and treasure....
I want to have a loving mate and I want kids, I want to travel and see the world because I feel so alone in this world because no one seems to understand me......I have read a lot in my horoscope something about leadership skills and I wonder were did that come from?? Because I don't see myself being in charge of anything at this time and my self-esteem is all but Bleah!!! But I still feel with all this mess in my life I have a higher purpose and I hope I find it soon........

How about you? How do you feel about this? And what do you believe?
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

"Miguel if I believed in fate I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice!" -Tulio, The Road To El Dorado
Last edited by Set on Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i don't belive in the fate destiny Bull s*** i don't like the idea i'm not inconterol of my life
THE GAME

My Armory
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I am in the process of taking over the world.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

NO FATE, the future is not written, there is no fate but what we make for ourself - John Conner.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

In the end i think we have control of our lives but our final destination is chosen for us. I am not sure why or how but i know that in my life i was always destined to work with wolves. Some people work with wolves in art or literature. For me working with wolves will be tangible i want to be on the front lines of wolf conservation. Going to schools with wolves as educational tools teaching children to respect and revere these creatures. That is my purpose in life to actually work with these creatures and help bring awareness that we need these creatures if our world is to stay balanced and alive.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

people don't have a purpose in life except to live and continue to search for one. yes, people will think they're unwanted if they think they have no purpose, but what if they do have a purpose? and then the fulfill it. what then? they'll know they have no purpose and won't care for life... hmmm... that sounded alot better when it was just a thought....

in any case. make your own destiny, don't wait for one to just come along... couse' you'll be waiting for a long time.
Last edited by Darum on Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Ok....I see some of you seem affended by the question and that wasn't my intent :( .....My apologies to you all :( I just wanted to know what was going on in the heads of some of you all.......
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

well true, I fell like Im ment to bring werewolfs more involved with video games sense I love video games and werewolfs, Im hoping to create a game thats strickly about werewolfs that takes place in modern times.

Here are the suff I love to see in a werewolf video game.

Lots of finishing moves
-Use of weapons, both humans and lycan
-reverting to human for infiltrating missions
-A beautiful level design that makes it almost look like paradise(like vice city) but yet voilent like
- millions of individual hairs strans for each werewolf.(hopefully the ps4 my be powerful enough
-create a werewolf for multiplayer action
-pack coop, allows up to 4 players play story, and up to 8 online with a more harder and intense story.
-have a motion sensor or a heartbeat sensor radar.(cmon a werewolf is going to detect someone is around them)
-I would like a werewolf to climb on certain surface of walls, by digging thier claws into it.(not spiderman style)
- A bullet time system of sort to avoid incoming bullets that any enemy shoots at you.
- able to hide in the shadows and bushes like splinter cell.
- and over a dozen signiture melee for your create a werewolf character
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:NO FATE, the future is not written, there is no fate but what we make for ourself - John Conner.
Heh. I've never been inclined toward poesy, but this is what popped out of my head (so forgive me):

Free Will in a Universe of Order

Every atom behaves like an atom;
Every molecule like a molecule.
Every electrical impulse in your brain acts exactly as it should,
And occurs in accordance to the Laws of the Universe.

A leads to B
And B leads to C
In logical procession.

Everything that happens... happens --
Because it could not happen any other way.

The very formation of the Universe
Is the predetermination of our every action.

Even as I write this,
I cannot stop myself,
Because I choose to continue.

Every atom behaves like an atom;
Every molecule like a molecule.
Every choice that I choose to make is exactly as I would will it,
But is also in accordance to the Laws of the Universe.

-- Daniel Terhorst a.k.a. Vilkacis

So, if you buy that, we have both free will and fate. They just both kind of... point in the same direction.
:lol:

-- Vilkacis
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Ok....I see some of you seem affended by the question and that wasn't my intent :( .....My apologies to you all :( I just wanted to know what was going on in the heads of some of you all.......
hey i'm not offened. i guess we're a little too passionate. sorry that we made you feel that way :(
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

my fate? hmmm.. thats a hard one, I would guess it would to be to make a diffrence anyway possible
Spirit of the Wolf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Spirit of the Wolf »

well heres a quote that sums up my opinion on the matter (cant remember who said it)

There is no past, there is no future, only an ever-changing present
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Hmm... I've always thought that my purpose in life was really to leave it a happier place then it was when I arrived. I'm not certain how I'm supposed to accomplish that, but that seems to be the destiny I feel a natural pull towards, thus it is the destiny I choose.

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote: Even as I write this,
I cannot stop myself,

-- Vilkacis

And I can not stop myself to respond to your post!! :wacko:

WolvenOne wrote:Hmm... I've always thought that my purpose in life was really to leave it a happier place then it was when I arrived. I'm not certain how I'm supposed to accomplish that, but that seems to be the destiny I feel a natural pull towards, thus it is the destiny I choose.

I don't worry about my purpose in life because I have a choice. I choose my destiny. I decide what to do with my life. Nobody makes that decision for me.
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

I think Fate and Choice walk hand in hand. I could bore everybody with anecdotes, but I won't. I think we are free to choose, but that maybe there's a little more behind our free will than we would (or care) to think about.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

I must admit I've never given the matter much thought. I just go with the flow, not worrying about whether it's me or the universe who's paddling the canoe.

If you can't hold the reigns and lead
at least hang on and ride!
~Elvendrums
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Figarou wrote:
Vilkacis wrote: Even as I write this,
I cannot stop myself,

-- Vilkacis

And I can not stop myself to respond to your post!! :wacko:

WolvenOne wrote:Hmm... I've always thought that my purpose in life was really to leave it a happier place then it was when I arrived. I'm not certain how I'm supposed to accomplish that, but that seems to be the destiny I feel a natural pull towards, thus it is the destiny I choose.

I don't worry about my purpose in life because I have a choice. I choose my destiny. I decide what to do with my life. Nobody makes that decision for me.
just cause it's my purpose in life doesn't mean that I chose it of my own free will. ;)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

No-one can choose their fate just like that. You aren't born knowing what you want to do with your life. When your four you want to be everything. When your fourtheen, you may or may not know what you want to do. Though you arn't born knowing what you'll do with your life, you are given some sort of talent that you can flew toward or another career. I know now what I want to be. I want to be an professional artist and dammit, I am workin' hard for that dream! :D
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Are we talking existentialism or anthropomorphic deity?

Post by Scott Gardener »

What is your quest?:

My self-appointed purpose is to evolve. Along the way, other purposes can present themselves. One of such is to do what I can to help others evolve.

Free will versus determinism:

I believe in free will. I can't back that up, so I go to that faith thing. If this is a deterministic system, the perception of free will produces the same moral and ethical ramifications, even if the esoteric ones are different.

Werewolf: the Apocalypse:

I do not believe in a single forthcoming end time. Furthermore, I fear that a pervasive shared belief in such is detering interest in long-term planning for humanity. People are less interested in matters such as ecology and environmental issues, developing spacefaring technology, and so forth, if they believe that everything will end before any of such matters. Note that this is not a criticism of any individual who believes in Armageddon, but a criticism of the society that does. I also fear that it could be a self-fulfilling prophesy in the case of matters such as global warming.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

I do indeed believe in fate, but that doesn't mean that I think everything is planned out for me and that I should just take a back seat and then everything will come to me. No. I feel that fate leads itself into my life in a way such as the choices I make. If I choose this job or that job, what does that mean down the road? here's an example:

I've always loved horses, I went to college for them. I did not graduate, but I met someone who will truly always be my best friend forever! I was truly "meant" to like horses for that one reason. Onwards -- this love of horses led me to a barn job where I met someone who ran a club which I could play at. I was then able to play my first ever gig. If I had never been meant to like horses for whatever reason, a lot of things in my life would have never happened. I feel that somehow fate stepped in and led me to horses. Of course, I could just be crazy...

and then who knows... perhaps if I had never taken an interest in horses I might be married with 40 children and living in a mansion right now! Gee, I'll never know (btw, I prefer the life I'm living to that of having 40 children and a mansion... though i wouldn't mind the married part!)

;)
~Snowy
"Valve Radio," the debut cd from Nicole De Fino, is now available for purchase through cdbaby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/nicoledefino

"There is no 'I' in 'team', there are two in "idiot" though..."
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

My destiny seems to be to want to obtain something from somewhere else, but to forget what it is as soon as I get there. (This usually seems to happen when I am thirsty.)
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

and figs fate appears to be bombarding us with duckies and an army of cute and/or funny smilies. I don't think he has it in him to actually fight that fate though. ;)

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

WOLVENONE, AS YOUR FATE YOU MUST WALK THROUGH THE VALLY OF THE DEATH AND CROSS THE RIVER OF TIME. THERE YOU WILL COME ACROSS A GINGERBREAD HOUSE, KNOCK ON THE DOOR 3 TIMES THEN PAUSE, KNOCK ON IT 4 TIMES THEN STOP. AFTER THAT YOU WILL GO TO THE RED SEAS, BUT BEWARE OF THE SEA HYDRAS.
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

WolvenOne wrote:and figs fate appears to be bombarding us with duckies and an army of cute and/or funny smilies. I don't think he has it in him to actually fight that fate though. ;)

:roflmao: Duckies away!!! :ducktoss3:

:wolfbird: :wacko:

:jawdrop: :roflmao:

:badminton2: