I was leaving, but I overacted about this.....

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

I was leaving, but I overacted about this.....

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Deleted.
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

I'm sorry Sabre if I upset you in any way. I am trying to help. I understand alot is going on with your family right now and you are stressed. If it is too much please don't worry about the picture. I am begging you because you need to relax. I will miss having you on the forum and hope to see you again some time soon. If I offended or even upset you I am sorry. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Leaving your friends is not an answer to your problems. I enjoyed your company and fantastic art. I can't make you stay. But you need to think about what you're doing before you decide to leave.

I don't understand whats going on. Maybe you can enlighten us on the situation. What are the newer members doing?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

I hope Sabre isn't mad at me even though I have been here for a while.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Have we offended you? Have I offended you? If so, I'm terribly sorry; it was not intended in the slightest. I like seeing you around; please don't leave so suddenly like this. What all is the problem?
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

I think I should help out and take things a little slower now. She is under alot of stress and we should respect her as she always respects us. :)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I suppose sometimes one simply needs to take a break. I hope things calm down and become less stressful for you.

I really hope to see you with us again one day.

We'll be missing you.
:mourn:

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Ok, I have an understanding of whats going on. If your stressed, its best to just take a break. I know you like to draw and roleplay. But sometimes you need a break from that also.

Drawing for your friends keeps you motivated and builds up your skills. But doing it under stress could make you draw unpleasant things. Just think happy thoughts. :jester:

Now, if you need a break from this place, go ahead and do so. Everyone, including the duckies, will all be here waiting for your return. :duckiemind: :Jester3: :jester: :duckie
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

:( Sabre, I hope you stay. What will we do without our resident jester? you are one of our best artists as well.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

What happened exactly?
I hope you do come back Saber :( It wont be the same without you here :( So dont leave forever or anything :mourn:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Is this what provoked this?

If so, that's a pretty silly thing to denounce five hundred people and a 6.2 million dollar project over. Are you sure it's everyone else at this forum that are control freaks?

And even if that were the case, a better course of action would have been to inform an administrator, and not to post an ALL CAPS TANTRUM.

To everyone else:
This happens at least once in every web forum's existence: Someone joins the forum, tries to center attention more closely around themselves or their artwork, and when the forum doesn't respond exactly the way they want, they get angry, throw a tantrum in the main "General Discussion" forum, and though they announce that they are never coming back, they all too often hang around for another week to badmouth anyone that responds to their thread with anything other than "We're sorry, please don't go."

I know it sounds harsh, but trust me on this: This is going to be the first of many posters that post for a month, then suddenly throw a tantrum and announce that they hate everyone and their never coming back (but trust me on this, they check their departure thread every day).

So SWWQ84, since I know you're reading this, I'll save you the trouble and close this thread before you do anything that could get your IP banned. Don't start a new thread and do what you promised you would do: take a break from the net and calm down.

EDIT: And now since I'm suddenly getting a lot of crap, I'm unlocking it again. I'd rather not do anything to encourage the Pack forum to turn into a flame forum, but I'd prefer a flame war over a PM war, so if any of you have anything to say, do it now and do it here.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

sabre what? want did i do? if i did anything i'm sorry. if your feeling like this just tell us. we don't know whats wrong unless you tell us expesualy when its online when we can't see you or hear your voice. only see your messages.

and your losing some friends, like me. so please don't go :puppyeyes:
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

mmmhhhh... sabre's been here since january.. but... people ogo through hard times, I don't condone this behavior ut there's time I've felt like doign it myself. but... leaving? forever? pfff.

Look ,the RP section degenrated into a pile of poo-poo ever since poepl started posting 5,000 thread that had no GM, no overall plot, no definite backround, and that allowed anyone and everyone in, and with no othe threads that you could discuss in.

I've asked if i could set up my own rules and such for my wo nRP game- baph said yea, i could, i'm allowed to set up a game as big as Bewere was going to be. I'm not gonna untill I set it up fully- the big failing of rp's it that most peopel don't know the lore! for instance, satrting a morrowind rp in the elder scrolls forums will go fine, becuase evryone there knows all the little intricasies of the lore.

the rest of the people on this forum are not idiots. am I? that's flaming wihtout a specific target and like stereotyping it's usually stupid. Look, we're all somewhat jaded as far as what we see. Just because we don't all automatically believe you dosn't mean we think you're crazy!

i for one don't believein any of the stuff poeple post about their expiriences... ut i don't nnot believe either- it's youtr mind, your brain- I see stuff no one else sees and connects no one else sees and if i told you them all i'm willing to believe you'd have a far worse opinion of me than i'd ever have of you.

look, just cool it. if you feel a sudden need to leae try to gwet your point across... next time ssomeone tells me they;re leavign and tells me it's becuase they hate the forum, i won't post. i only did it here because this is the first instance. but... ugh. people are idiots, deal with it sabre.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I hope you don't leave forever Sabre. A lot of people here like you and think you're pretty cool (including me). I know that we all need a break from time to time. I've having issues this past week, which is why I've only checked out what all's happening about every other day or two (I know being online every other day isn't that big of a deal, but considering I get on at least once a day, every day, disappearing for two days is sorta a big deal to me). I've straightened everything in my head out now, and I don't feel so depressed anymore, so I'm startin' to head back uphill. I hope you start headin' uphill soon, too. Sometimes we need to break and back off for awhile so we can calm down and start fresh. Hope to see you soon Sabre! :howl:  :oo
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

i cant help but feel.. slightly responsible, my many random and wacky ways tend to annoy people after a while. so im ganna go do something unwacky and unfun for a couple of days :(
Apharoh:* finishes sweeping the floor* "Adolph its time for you to mop"
Adolph:"you did a terrible job of sweeping"
Apharoh:"So whats your point"
Adolph:"YOU CANT MOP A DIRTY FLOOR APHAROH!"
Apharoh:"Not with that attitude"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

yeesh I didn't mean to upset so many people with my behavior and I aplogize for such an out burst, but still I would have liked for the MOD who locked my forum at first to not try and make me look like I am bad person as we are only human and I thought I could express myself without getting snapped at by the Mod, but anyways I just got in one of my moods againn and I did act like a jerk and I just got overwhelmed about stuff last night but after a good rest I feel alot better and I wish people would understand this and not attack me for being me.... Please just disregard this post if neccessary and I will be so harsh as it gets me nowhere, but a headache.......

If one of the mods could just delete this thread that would work better......
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

It's okay Sabre...I understand. :)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

me too :)
THE GAME

My Armory
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

We all need a "time out" at some point. I hope I didn't sound snappy, because I didn't mean to. People snapping kinda tends to undo what progress your mood's made and send ya back down the hill. I'm happy you're back though and I understand :D
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Sabre, If I did anything wrong just tell me, and ill try to make sure I do not do it again
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

as we are only human
And wouldn't you think the person you got mad at was only human too?

Sorry you got in such a grumpy mood, I can from recent first-hand experience (and past) that I know what it's like. I went to get a pumpkin and there were rides at this place, like a little carnival. Me and my brothers got in this monkey and barrel thing that when inside it had a wheel. When you turn the wheel the whole monkey/barrel would turn. We did this really fast, in the end I was pressed against the plastic interior struggling the force so I could keep the wheel turning. After getting sick off that my head decided to keep disagreeing with me while I was in the car. Then I got really grumpy and had a huge headache, luckily it was food time and that makes a head a whole lot better...food.... So I know when I'm grumpy, I have an incredible need to strangle!
:P

Though grumpiness does happen, and people do get mad at things, try not to. Also, understand, not to be offensive here, we don't want to hear it. We don't because we know you shouldn't. Try not to get mad over things, and when we do there’s no use in stomping around with ALL CAPS and telling us how horrible we are. There’s no use of it, and can often be uncalled for. Express your opinions, don’t yell it out or leave. I think everything should be done in a manner where both sides succeed, I hate fighting with people, when I debate with someone over a manner I want it so that both people walk out of that debate with new knowledge and a good attitude. There should be no win or lose when it comes to expressing a certain opinion. It should be the sharing of thoughts and information, when someone stamps around and decides to leave, they learn nothing, and we learn nothing. We all lose.

Though back to the original statement of being human. At OAR on the refrigerator there’s a bunch of cat magnets. One of them has a cat and a quote bubble next to it saying
“To err is human. (like duh!)” Though we all can’t be purrfect like cats, at least we can try to be the best we can be, use our netiquette, and use good manners.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

i prefer to think of myself not as a human but as a penguin god trapped in a mans body
Apharoh:* finishes sweeping the floor* "Adolph its time for you to mop"
Adolph:"you did a terrible job of sweeping"
Apharoh:"So whats your point"
Adolph:"YOU CANT MOP A DIRTY FLOOR APHAROH!"
Apharoh:"Not with that attitude"
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

:( Bye sabre you will be missed very much....
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I don't know what happened, but if you decide to leave then know I've enjoyed talking to you and you will be missed.
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Re: I AM LEAVING FOR AWHILE IF NOT

Post by Darum »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:FOREVER!!! i AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THIS FORUM THAT I'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE!!!! I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS AS IT IS WITHOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO CONTROL EVERY SINGLE THING IN HERE WITH THE ACCEPTION OF THE MODS, ADMIN,AND REP!!!! I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO BE NICE AS I ALWAYS AM TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STRANGERS TO ME, BUT I STILL OFFERD MY HAND TO DRAW YOUR PICTURES AND I USED THE LITTLE STUFF I HAD TO MAKE ALOT OF YOU HAPPY AND I REALLY LIKE HELPING YOU, BUT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND ARE CONTROL FREAKS AND THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!! I WAS HOPING TO FIND SOME PEACE HERE AND I DID UNTIL ALOT OF NONSENSE APPEARED OUT OF NOWHWERE AND NOW IT'S GETTING VERY HARD!!!! I USE THIS FORUM AS AN ESCAPE FROM REALITY AND TO GET AWAY FROM INNER PAINS THAT TORRMENT ME SO, BUT SOME OF THESE NEWER MEMBERS HAVE OTHER PLANS AND IT IS STRESSING ME......SO I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE HERE AND POSSIBLY NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN, BUT I WILL LEAVE MY ART HERE FOR YOU ALL IF YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT THEM FOR WHATEVER REASON, BUT I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, BUT HOPEFULLY THIS FORUM WILL CHANGE LATER ON IN THE FUTURE AND MAYBE I'LL COME BACK HERE, BUT FOR NOW AND PROBABLY A LONG TIME.........I MUST LEAVE................................................FAIRWELL YOU ALL
:cry: come back soon....
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"