werewolf videogame conspiracy?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

werewolf videogame conspiracy?

Post by Anubis »

look what i diged up, but i personaly think that.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/show ... php?t=8977

maybe vampires stuck their undead fingers into the gaming idrustry so they can recrute teens and and other gamers for a war against werewolves :crazy:

VAMPIRES SUCK!! :x (i hope they all f*** die)
THE GAME

My Armory
Ultraken
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ultraken »

Makes you think...

(I like how that site's user post counters are made from Galaga progress icons.)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Same reason there are more Vamp movies than Were movies.

Vampires are simply easier to do. Afterall, take a human, pale him up some, slap on some fangs and uberize the stats, and viola, basic vampire character.

WW takes more, you see, all the that shapeshifting and wolfyness, oh and fur, fur is a pain in the a** even in electronics. :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I'm telling you, if Blade and Underworld got anything right about vampires and werewolves, it's the nature of their society. Vampires are the Illuminati with their cold dead hands in everyone's pockets, werewolves are camping out at Burning Man.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Re: werewolf videogame conspiracy?

Post by Set »

Anubis wrote:VAMPIRES SUCK!! :x (i hope they all F@&^$ die)
I love you too. :wolfkiss:

:lol: I'm very amused right now. You know something? I've never seen any werecats complain about how there are more vampire games than werecat games. Hell, I've never heard them complain about how they seem to lack any games, period. I think you wolves need a hobby.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

AHHHARRRR WRONG!! Looks at Everquest and Elder Scrolls games, they always have a werecat on it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Ah, EverCrack. Never could dredge up any interest (or money for that matter) to bother with it. The only "Elder Scrolls" game I've ever played is Morrowind, and I'd hardly call the Khajiit werecats, seeing as they don't transform.

Werewolves and vampires FAR outnumber werecats in video games. Yet I've never heard any complaints from them...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ironically vimpires do suck.......blood and they are all ready dead so Anubis you just said nothing to a vampire that they are not or don't do already :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Frost
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Alchemist

Post by Frost »

What do you guys have with vampire's ? ^_^
I like werewolves,wolves and vampire's,...cant we all life in peace and harmony,love each other and then we vampire's WILL PEAL THE FUR OF YOUR BODY WE WILL DRINK FROM YOUR DISGUSTING BODY'S FILLED WITH YOUR FILTHNESS,YOU WILL ALL DIEEEEE....(Did i eum say that out loud?) You didnt see anything,OK? Remember i know where you life,wait no i dont :( but ill find out,ya know what i just figured something out ^_^ this isnt really smart of me ^_^ saying that kinda stuff on a werewolf forum :P JUST REMEMBER i love you all :lol: and i didnt mean anything i sayed, :x yes i did,no,no i love you guys love me FILTHY MUTS,didnt mean that i love you and wolfie's...
DONT HATE ME :cry:
Its not my fault :cry:
I....I.....I......forgot to take me medication
Sorry !!!! FORGIVE ME muts....

Im SO evil ^_^

~Frost
I've Felt The Hate Rise Up In Me...I Wander Out Where You Cant See...Inside My Shell,I Wait And Bleed...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir wrote:
Ironically vimpires do suck.......blood and they are all ready dead so Anubis you just said nothing to a vampire that they are not or don't do already :lol:
i ment deader you know a rotting corpse in the ground and they suck they suck a** *stabs nearist vampire in the heart with a wooden stake*
THE GAME

My Armory
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Anubis wrote:i ment deader you know a rotting corpse in the ground and they suck they suck a** *stabs nearist vampire in the heart with a wooden stake*
[JarJar voice (of DOOM!)] How rude. [/JarJar]

And you fleabags wonder why people think you're nothing more than mindless beasts. Hmph. And they call me violent...

:grinp:
Last edited by Set on Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

This thread is amusing. :lol:

Though I must admit, I would gladly welcome some more cool werewolf games.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Set wrote:
Anubis wrote:i ment deader you know a rotting corpse in the ground and they suck they suck a** *stabs nearist vampire in the heart with a wooden stake*
[JarJar voice (of DOOM!)] How rude. [/JarJar]

And you fleabags wonder why people think you're nothing more than mindless beasts. Hmph. And they call me violent...

:grinp:
say that to my face, so i can hang you by your entrails. and being mindless beasts as you call us is way too much fun. :evil:

meat i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some meat lck
THE GAME

My Armory
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Anubis wrote:say that to my face
Wish granted. *leans in close to Anubis, then screams at him like a banshee*
Anubis wrote:and being mindless beasts as you call us is way too much fun. :evil:
Like I said, you werewolves desperately need a hobby. :ducktoss3:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
i ment deader you know a rotting corpse in the ground and they suck they suck a** *stabs nearist vampire in the heart with a wooden stake*

I think you have watched Buffy one too many times. The myth of the wooden stake in the heart is not to kill them it's to starve them to death you go to their coffin at dawn and nail them to the ground and then walk away and starve them to death.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Set wrote:
Anubis wrote:and being mindless beasts as you call us is way too much fun. :evil:

Yeah...if only we had something to do...like maybe a video game we could play or something. :lol:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Set wrote:
what about this *stabs set with a wooden stake and watches the vimpire turn to dust like in blade*

Anubis the vimpire hunter! :howl:  :oo

CRIKEY!! DANGA DANGA DANGA! :jester:
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:what about this *stabs set with a wooden stake and watches the vimpire turn to dust like in blade*
NO!!!! NO!!!! a thousand times NO!!!!!!

They don't turn into dust when stabed with a stake unless it is typed with something! The stake was used to nail them to the ground so they could get up from the ground I mean this is the second time I ve had to tell you this!!!!

you need a new weapon of choice just chop them in half for god's sake

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir wrote:
Anubis wrote:what about this *stabs set with a wooden stake and watches the vimpire turn to dust like in blade*
NO!!!! NO!!!! a thousand times NO!!!!!!

They don't turn into dust when stabed with a stake unless it is typed with something! The stake was used to nail them to the ground so they could get up from the ground I mean this is the second time I ve had to tell you this!!!!

you need a new weapon of choice just chop them in half for god's sake
*Pulls out a gat and turns both fenrir and set into swiss cheese*
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

oh please a gatling gun you couldn't pull that out of anywhere it's the size of the f150's truck bed are you saying you have a coat pocket with that amount of space and it takes three people to man one to load the gun one to shoot the gun and one to cuntinuously fill the cartriges with bullets now this baby *pulls out magnum* smallish and easy to conceal and it has a nice kick to it so while your fumbling with the three man job ill be shooting the crap out of ya :evil: :lol: 8)

Just playin with ya but ya that's why they didn't keep the gatling gun for very long

-Satyricon
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

I agree, Excelsia. This thread IS amusing! :D

I have never played a werewolf game or a vampire game. But MAAAAAAAAAN ....when Zelda: Twilight Princess comes out...I just can't wait. For those of you who don't know, Link turns into a wolf in the game. Here he is! ImageLink has no gestalt form, though. But I'd rather have him be the real wolf.:wink:

Werewolves aren't mindless! I'd choose being a werewolf over being one of those emos any day! :jester:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir wrote:oh please a gatling gun you couldn't pull that out of anywhere it's the size of the f150's truck bed are you saying you have a coat pocket with that amount of space and it takes three people to man one to load the gun one to shoot the gun and one to cuntinuously fill the cartriges with bullets now this baby *pulls out magnum* smallish and easy to conceal and it has a nice kick to it so while your fumbling with the three man job ill be shooting the crap out of ya :evil: :lol: 8)

Just playin with ya but ya that's why they didn't keep the gatling gun for very long
your thinking of the one that was used in the civil war the one i was talking about the one that was used in veatam it three times smaller and it doesn't jam as its grandpappy did. it's too heavy for a human to carry but for a werewolf...... :evil:
THE GAME

My Armory
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

you mean a mini gun like this one and the one in Predator the movie that Jessie Ventura had. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-17
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

what that doesn't make sence if you have to carry it how are you going to crank it and what happens when the capsules fall out of the back were your chest will be? You'll get burned bad :?

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Petard wrote:you mean a mini gun like this one and the one in Predator the movie that Jessie Ventura had. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-17
yeah one like that

and fenrir you think waaaaaaaaaay too much
THE GAME

My Armory