27%

Total votes: 15

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

GOL's channel?

Post by Anubis »

I promised myself that i wouldn't do this, but i'm way too excided for "Gaurdians of luna" haven't heard of them? follow the link.

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=49

any way i can't stop bothering my self with this question. WHAT CHANNEL IS IT GOING TO BE ON!?! i know stupid thing to worry over, but there is chance that the show could be on a channel that almost no one has ever heard of and less people get.

I think the two most likely channels are WB and Cartoon network. because shows like the Teen Titans, Ben Ten, and Static Shock.

((ARRG!! WE CAN"T WE EDIT OUR POLLS?! that miss spelling is driving me nuts!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I voted for Fox, because they need some Garou propaganda for a change.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I think it will end up coming on KidsWB. (Didja know they got rid of the after school cartoons?! :( )
But I hope it comes on Cartoon Network. (That way I dont have to wake up on Sat mornings :D ) And also, none network channels seem to be able to get away with more stuff. Adult themes/violence/ect.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

yeah, but i'm afraid that it would end up on some channel some where that nobody heard let alone get. :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

i kinda hope it gets on Wb cause i dont have cable...and thats the only not news channel we have.
Shift_
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I'd hope for Cartoon Network. Mainly because I don't watch TV much, but when I do watch cartoons, its mostly on CN.

Besides, they're pretty lenient with cartoons. I mean...Invader Zim was just demented (And I loved it for such), and if they get away with that, GOL wouldn't have many problems, I'd imagine.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

I thought Invader Zim was Nickelodeon? :?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ill search around to find more information.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I hope its on either WB or Fox, only american cartoon channels we get here

we have two canadian channels here, first is YTV which has really started to suck in the last few years and then there is the new one Teletoon, but they barely go for any anime at all

we have disney, but who watches that?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Searif wrote:we have disney, but who watches that?
My 20 year old sister. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Good news my friend. Guardians of Luna will be out this Fall, but there has been no announcement of what channel it will be on. they will likely announce it by late summer. I hope I helped some.
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Silverclaw wrote:I think it will end up coming on KidsWB. (Didja know they got rid of the after school cartoons?! :( )
But I hope it comes on Cartoon Network. (That way I dont have to wake up on Sat mornings :D ) And also, none network channels seem to be able to get away with more stuff. Adult themes/violence/ect.
They got rid of Aftertoons Show on WB?! :o Awwww Now I'm gonna cry :cry: Ever though I'm not in school I used to watch those all the time Xiaolin Showdown -loves that show- Squeee!!! Well it's hard to say what it should be on, I know that WB had Buffy,Angel, Charmed(still does I believe) Fox had Goosebumps, Errie Indian, I believe the Tales from the Crypt cartoon series(hmm, can't quite remember though) a show Called "Bone Chillers" came on ABC but I can't remember the year, actually I can't remember the years any of these shows came on, but I'm just stating that most of the basic channels we watch have a good possibly for this, but in all honesty I'd love to see it on WB to me it seems to do good with that kind of stuff although I'd have to vote for FOX if that's not the choice :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't think fox that show doesn't seem to go with their style due to the Winks club (down right stupid show!) and baby carp like that.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yes but look at Sonic X, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and before Im pretty shure they use to give gargoyle, they also use to give all the spiderman cartoons, aswell as shurlock holmes in the 22nd century, almost all these cartoons that I mention had a werewolf or a werecreature in one episode or more. So I say Fox is my best bet sense hardly anything thats on WB had werewolves except that mummy cartoon where ol kernal turned into a werewolf(I recorded it).
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

If it's not on Fox I'm never going to see it, because out here in the boonies we only get local channels.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote:I thought Invader Zim was Nickelodeon? :?
Maybe.

I have the memory capabilities of a Goldfish, so.. *shrug* (Which, FYI, is 5 seconds. :lol: )

Wheter or no they had they still fit some weird stuff there. Like Bobobo...whatever. I can't spell nor say the title. :P
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ABC had Gargoyles I believe. I remember watching them on the DisneyAfternoon lineup. (Ah, the good ol days).

Isnt UPN and WB joining togheter, and getting rid of their seperate channels? GOL may come on that new network then(Forget what its called)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Silverclaw wrote:Isnt UPN and WB joining togheter, and getting rid of their seperate channels? GOL may come on that new network then(Forget what its called)
i didn't know that? when are they suposted to do that?

any way who ever gets GOL eventualy its going to finds it way to Cartoon network. then either Fox or WB will get it, like with poke'mon, One piece and static shock (now plays on the CN) and now the teen titans, juniper lee play on the WB. if GOL gets big that will eventualy happen
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

If you think Cartoon Network gets the cartoons first then you are mistaken Anubis. usually cartoons first appear on WB, Fox or ABC first, then Cartoon Network, most of the cartoons that appear on CN first is either made by CN or a straight from japan anime like yu yu hakusho or Rerouni kenshin. DBZ and Sailor Moon appeared on basic cable first.
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:If you think Cartoon Network gets the cartoons first then you are mistaken Anubis. usually cartoons first appear on WB, Fox or ABC first, then Cartoon Network, most of the cartoons that appear on CN first is either made by CN or a straight from japan anime like yu yu hakusho or Rerouni kenshin. DBZ and Sailor Moon appeared on basic cable first.
That's what i just said!!! they buy shows from different networks, i know that all ready!
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh sorry, I thought you were trying to say is that cartoons appear on CN first then on WB and Fox and other channels like that. He he, my bad. :sweatdrop:
Image Image