Werewolf RPG

The place for anything at all...
GhostSong
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Werewolf RPG

Post by GhostSong »

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there are some active play by posts, or IRC or something to that effect werewolf games out there in the wilds of the internet. If its a structured game like Werewolf the Apocalypse or Forsaken I know it like the back of my hand. If its based off a movie or a book chances are I know it, or can pick up on it pretty quick. Or even if its freeform drop me a line. Thanks.

Ghost Song
Wash: Little River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next?
Zoë: Either blow us all up or rub soup in her hair. It's a toss-up.
Wash: I hope she does the soup thing. It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Well, I run a freelance werewolf game in IRC known as Silo 17, it's only about some werewolves living in a grain silo... *cough*

Also, the Werewolf: Apocalypse game 'Legacy's Song' has an opening that I can't fill, and I can get you in touch with the GM of that game... aside from that, the other games that I provide support for are Vampire: The Masquerade, D&D or other systems.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Baphnedia wrote:it's only about some werewolves living in a grain silo... *cough*
That sounds silly. :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.