Post by forsaken_wolf »

How pathetic
"lolis"
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

The whole article just seems to be an echo of a rumor. There is no confirmation, or any source of new info. It basicly says that Microsoft is considering making a portalble device of some kind, but no one even knows if it is going to be a portable gaming device, (Like a GameBoy, PSP or DS) or a media Player (Like an i-POD...or half a PSP)...or if it is even going to be made for sure, or just become 'vaporware'.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Actualy i seen an ad in the newest Electoric Gaming magazine showing the 180.

and besides GOOGLE if you don't believe me!!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Anubis wrote:Actualy i seen an ad in the newest Electoric Gaming magazine showing the 180.

and besides GOOGLE if you don't believe me!!!!
If you have better sources than this rumor page, then why didn't you link to THAT?

I'm not saying it's not true, because I've known about this rumor for a long time, and I'm quite certain that this device really is in development (whatever it is), but the article you linked to tells pretty much nothing.

*(Googles "Microsoft 180" "Microsoft 180 Portable" "xbox 180 portable")*

...nope...still nothing...

Rumors, rumors, rumors...

Someone heard from someone else that they are working on something...maybe...at least they can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be, though no one has actually HEARD anything for real...just brief comments from exectutives that they are "looking into the possibilities" or something like that.

Make no second guesses about it...Microsoft WILL release an i-POD, PSP, DS competing Media Player device of thier own...but no REAL news has appeared about such a thing yet. It's just a bunch of hungry X-Box Fanatics muttering to each other about WHY they have not done it yet. The "180" name is just the fake nickname fans have made-up for this 'theoretical', not-yet-existant device.

...I'd like to see this PICTURE of the device you are talking about, because all of my searches have not come up with any indication that the device has even been confirmed yet, let alone allready been given it's first physical prototype.

[EDIT:] An Ad in the latest EGM hunh? ...I'll have to peek at EGM's website to see if they are saying anything different than anyone else.

Are you sure the pic you are talking about is not from a 'Speculation' article about what the editors THINK a Microsoft 'PSP Killer' would look like?

"MOCK UP's" are quite common, actually. I see it all the time.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

IT"S NOT A ROMUR!!!

Go to the library and check out the current EG magazine! they have a article talking about it!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Anubis wrote:IT"S NOT A ROMUR!!!

Go to the library and check out the current EG magazine! they have a article talking about it!!!
once again, their just talking about it(also, try to calm done) many things are still being thought out, I have even seen things about this on TV shows and it still looks like a rumour to me
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Anubis wrote:IT"S NOT A ROMUR!!!

once again, their just talking about it(also, try to calm done) many things are still being thought out, I have even seen things about this on TV shows and it still looks like a rumour to me
Indeed...Read the Article again Anubis. ...Carefully...

What does it actually say?

If this was official, it would be all over all the gaming news sites by now.

...but it's not...

I have not seen one single mention that is anything other than something like, "...an insider reports that they have seen documentation pertaining to research for a potential New hand held media device dirrectly from microsoft, though the final function, price point and target market of this device is, as of yet, unclear...".

Like I said before...YES...they are working on one...but no one, Not even The Magazine article you are talking about, has any 'official' news on such a thing yet, other than hearsay and speculation.

=^.^'= ~
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

OK fine! stop being a know it all... it's a REAL buzz kill :(

((*Secretly pissed as hell!!!*))
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im confident that Nintendo will remain the #1 handhgeild seller. For two reasons.

1. Friendly prices.
2. Creativity,

Creativity is a big thing on handheilds. Its not that big with consoles.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image