Post by Razu »

I guess that means no...?
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Don't own a PS2...never played a FF game.

Not because I dislike the series, or the genre...but because I'm afraid I might like it too much and try to BUY, play and complete all 13 games...back to back.

I play games too much as it is...so MMORPG's are strictly forbidden for me.
(by my own decision)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Razu
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Razu »

i guess thats understandable
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Same here, i don't want to pay a subcription of 15 bucks every month for a MMORPG :|

Besides, i don't have a playstation 2 :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Vuldari wrote:Don't own a PS2...never played a FF game.

Not because I dislike the series, or the genre...but because I'm afraid I might like it too much and try to BUY, play and complete all 13 games...back to back.

I play games too much as it is...so MMORPG's are strictly forbidden for me.
(by my own decision)
might be better then waiting for a continually pushed back zelda game, it might give you something to do, iam on 8, though ive played 10. I miss the non rodent Link *damn you winwaker animation damn you!!!!*
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im not that fond of the genre, Im mostly into shooters, thats where my skills are. While my friends may have the pateince to complete a RPG, I have the finger quickness and eyes to play in shooters.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I LOVE shooters!

Perfebably first person shooters. And i' am good with them! I'm a god in halo, i'm the duke of DOOM3, and i'm the lord of escape from butcher bay!

I rather play a shooter than a RPG any day! :D
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Fenrir wrote:might be better then waiting for a continually pushed back zelda game, it might give you something to do, iam on 8, though ive played 10. I miss the non rodent Link *damn you winwaker animation damn you!!!!*
You CAN play games from more than one franchise you know...

...besides, I'd rather wait an extra year or two for a SPECTACULAR game than be left 'pacifying' myslef with one that was only Good.

"rodent Link"? He looked wierd to me at first too, but the design really looks pretty good when you actually play with it, animated and in motion.

I LOVED WindWaker, and I'm glad "Phantom Hourglass" is continuing the story and art style. Way too many people decide they hate the game before they even get into it, based purely on the "Cute" graphics.

...bah...Fun Is Fun...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I'm an avid Final Fantasy fan, but I've sworn off online games as a whole. The sad truth about online games is that no matter how good the game is, it will always be flawed by the sheer virtue of the kinds of people that play them: cheaters, assholes, moochers, lamers and guys with Pimp, Playa and other sexual innuendo in their online handles. :P

Final Fantasy especially is renowned for their plots and character development, and that goes right out the window when you have to work with somebody named dickcheez203.
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

I played for 3 years and just quit this last June. It got too be too much of having a second life. I had too much going on with my life and getting married. I did recently start playing WoW though. Its a lot less intense for the 12 hour a day work schedule I keep.

I was on the Ragnarok server and I had a mithra black mage. :)