The PACK official LOST thread

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

The PACK official LOST thread

Post by MattSullivan »

I searched and couldnt find any other threads. So...

What did you guys think of season 3, part one?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

To be honest I haven't ever watch the show though I heard it's been awesome thus far :)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I think it's a little too far out, I mean they need something more than a plane crash and two groups of stranded people right, but atleast make it seem believeable
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

ive only sen bits and pieces...im still curious what that giant thing in the woods was????
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Fang, it sounds like you havent seen every episode...I guarantee you there is more to it than that.

As for the thing in the woods, it seems to be a monster made out of black smoke. People theorize it is a kind of "security system" while others think it's an evil spirit that "judges" wether a person is good or bad and kills them if they haver many past sins.

Here's a pic of the monster...

Last edited by MattSullivan on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I decided not to watch it at all, I have more of a life than tv. Other than CSI and family guy my hour and a half of tv a week
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Y'know Fang, i worked on family Guy :} So maybe you'll share a similar taste...

I think you should give LOST another chance. get the DVD's and watch it right form the beginning. You'll be hooked. It's so much more entertaining and captivating than most other stuff on tv.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Damn I envy you, but C'mon black smoke that kills you if you have past sins? WTF?
Altough I wasn't sure if I would ever watch The Fog, never mind
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

Season 3... Hmmm, Focused almost entirely on Jean, Sawyer and Jack... it looked more like a side love story than a real progress on the "discovery fact" of the Island itself which was a character on the previous seasons. It was an entertain one though.

And then have passed 2 season without understand why the others took Michael's son or WHY they wanted Claire baby..., or what the hell happened with the woman that appears to be Desmond wife that you saw in the end of season 2...., Michael and Walt did really leave?...and a whole season without answers?.
As I said season 3 was just a pretty smart filler in the 3 lead characters relationship but didn't dig anything on what really matters, the island. Probably time for plan a real script :P
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

What's so awful about black smoke? As I said, it's a THEORY. Don't you guys have a sense of mystery? That's what the show is, a good MYSTERY, and in a mystery, you don''t get answers right away. Buy the season 1 dvd and start from the very first episode i guarantee you'll understand.

Really, I think you guys are way too impatient :p
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

It's just not my kind of mystery, I enjoy solving a death using the best forensics technology that being the #2 civil lab in the country can buy, plus Grissom- Sara interplay is fun and fresh
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I thought this was going to be like a thing for pack members we lost or
don't see much of anymore, like wolvenone. :lol:

I don't know why......or why it would be in the tv section
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Lost is a tv show. That's why it's in the tv section.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I know, I didn't think anybody watched it anymore though :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Dude. Lost is the biggest thing on television. I don't know where you got that info.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I didn't say I had sources, I just said I didn't thank anybody watched it.....Heroes is better.....
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

Well I still believe that wait 2 years for get a simple answer... to one of hundred of mysteries of the show is still too much. I'm not an impatient person but everything has their limits , I'm not asking for get the full package of mysteries resolved... I don't want a fu** ending like X-Files where you got the 90% of the answers in the last episode after 8 ..9? years... I think it really piss off when you don't even get breadcrumbs and the colummn of series get "lost".

Every series that works is about growing, but you can see when they just dance around and stay where they begun, just the way season 3 was :/
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Hey I'm with ya Matt! Lost is one of the best tv shows EVER! 8) I frickin loves it :D
Why must we wait till Feb for more! *cries* :wink:
Sawyer is my favorite character right now. Though Charlie, Sahid, and Locke are high up there with me too. :)
I love how you dont get all the awnsers right away, or even in the same season; adds to the tension :)

If you havent seen Lost; do yourselves a favor and go watch now! :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
Season 1 and 2 is out on dvd now folks :D