WHAR Wolf Rescue

The place for anything at all...
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

WHAR Wolf Rescue

Post by Kelpten »

Ok, I started volunteering at a wolf animal rescue in Paso Robles, CA. We have dogs, wolves, and hybrids, most rescued from owners who couldn't handle the rigors of keeping a wolf. We're a grass-roots organization, and obviously it takes a lot of kibble and raw chicken to feed our 19 animals, so if you can donate even a few dollars, we'd greatly appreciate it. Also, if you're ever in our part of the country, drop in! We give tours by appointment and love to raise wolf awareness. The site is www.wharwolves.org Now I've completely solicited. Sorry :D !
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Oh awesomeness!! I will look over this site more pronto!! :jester: Thank for posting!! :howl:  :oo
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Interesting.

Ya know, kinda off topic but I've allways wanted to see what a hybrid between a large dog (like a wolf, german shepherd, great dane, ect.) and a small-funny-looking dog (Miniaure poodle, daxhund, pug, ect.). And yes, I know the large dog would have to be the female. You'd better beleive that if the small one was female, she would explode durign the pregnancy. As for how, I'd get them to breed, it would be artificial semenation.
XIV
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

really interesting...i must go and check the Page more precise :wiggle: thank you for the Link^^
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

bump