I congratulate myself

The place for anything at all...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

I congratulate myself

Post by Searif »

yes thats right, im congratulating myself today for today is the day when my grad is, its only elemtry school grad but I finally get away from one of my many pet peeve's((which is small kids, who never be quite))
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

By the way if i get the camra to download ill post a whole bunch of grad pictures. although im not sure if anyone would care or not :lol:
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Congradulations! Brace yourself, however, as you're going into school with teenagers, and that can be a bit of a headache for awhile. Still, I got a lot of my best ideas during those years.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

OH, yah. it is definetly a headache. trust me, the first time you have real midterms/finals you'll know what i mean. luckily 'freshman day' at my high school consists of about three peopel...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

:lol: the school im going into has "aloha" day

and

hukt 0n fonix wurkt f3r Me

I gajuated :D
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Well, I couldn't take the evils of high school so I am now homeschooled. (and doing better then I would EVER do in high school)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Allen wrote:Well, I couldn't take the evils of high school so I am now homeschooled. (and doing better then I would EVER do in high school)
Home-schooling was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I was home-schooled from the second grade up to the seventh or eighth grade. When I re-entered the public school system, I was surprised at how easy it was. And yet, students all around me were failing even the simplest classes on a regular basis. Even to this day, I love learning and have worked hard at my education. But there were very few others in the public system that shared those values -- most had burned out long before.

It was not without its price, however. My social life suffered greatly.

-- Vilkacis
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

aww, poor val, thats why i love public schools because you meet alot of people and you get to hang out with them alot
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

darn, still dont have any photos up, ill get them up once my mother acully gives me them :D