Terrorist Attacks London on Jul 7

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Terrorist Attacks London on Jul 7

Post by Shadow Wulf »

did anyone hear about the subway bombing in london, this is soemthing i only saw in die hard 3. man thoes poor people :( damn those terrorist :x a barberic attack
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Wynd
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wynd »

:cry: I think all of this is awful, and would like to send out a howl to all those who were injured, or lost their lives or loved ones.

:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
"Sometimes I think I've been bad an' God sent me to Hell."

"This isn't Hell but you can see it from here..."
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

:howl:  :oo
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

I woke up to my mom watching that one the news. Imagine my surprise! Nearly thought it was another 9/11 case, 'cept it was in a different country.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

gee, I started a thread in the non-were related section about this. Guess I'll delete mine since this one has more responces.

:(

I hope the people in London recovers from this tragedy. :howl:  :oo
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I hope they can recover from such a thing. Some people are just (insert bad word here.)

"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I just saw the news, the US is sending emediat help and money, how did they get by we (US + UK) did so much since 9/11 and the bombings in Madrid, they have no right to do this NONE!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:howl:  :oo dont worry people london recovers faster than U.S. does, just look at WW 1 and 2, they fought many more wars than we had and they had to rebuild there contry. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

This was on nearly every channel. What I can't figure out is why they think I should care. Things like this happen all the time, they always have. The only reason I was forced to even notice is because like I said it was on every channel. I don't know any of these people and it wouldn't make a difference even if I did. Call me cold and blackhearted all you want. The only thing this did was annoy me and cause me to change channels to watch Billy & Mandy on Cartoon Network.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

These sorts of things are unfortunetly very difficult to stop. I mean, look at Isreal and how much trouble they have in keeping people from getting onto a bus with a bomb strapped to thier bodies.

*sigh*

Very sad
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

The final death tole will be around 40 people,
33 people were killed in the subway bombings don't have final number for bus bombing

:cry:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

What the @$%*!

I still don't belive it! Whay the hell are they trying to prove by bombing london!? :x
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

My opinion is there trying to stop the U.S.'s allies from fighting along side them. It's like they're trying to make the U.S. a lone wolf fighting by itself. If they do this they will undoubtedly show their power to others, this will give them more followers. So if England backs out most likely all our European support will too, but I doubt that if my thinking is correct then this will drive the Uk into a frenzy the people will demand vengance, and there will be more troups from all over Europe helping the U.S. they'll also try to sway the UN to help.

Just my thaughts on the matter

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i thought U.S. most trusted allies are the british. but anyway if thier trying to make the U.S. a lonewolf that will be a really hard task to do, sense U.S. allies have a strong bond. the only allie that might turn on us is probaly russia
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

That was the point if they can get the U.S.'s strongest support(UK) to back away then maybe the other allies would too. Russia is steadily going back to communism havent you noticed? oh and dont forget the French the ones in Paris would turn on the U.S. in a heart beat, but they know that they would be the first to fall without the US's aid, but they are too proud to admit it. (My oppologies to any French who read this, If you are not in Paris this doesn't apply to you)

-Satyricon
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

This is brand new news to me; thanks for the notification. I'm sorry that this madness has to continue, and that the ones who must suffer the most are the innocent, people who had no involvement with either the Iraq war or the internal struggles within the Middle East. Prime Minister Tony Blair is completely correct in calling this attack barbaric.

What the Hell are they thinking? Do they honestly think that senseless murder of random people will make us any less motivated to continue the invasion? They're only feeding the fires of their own destruction, taking with them countless innocents in their own country.

As long as the civilized world has to continue to suffer, we have no choice but to address our attackers heavy-handed. This is why I am so hostile towards fanaticism--not because of who they are, but because of what they do.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

The final death toll of the bombings is 37!
:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo

-Satyricon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:The final death toll of the bombings is 37!
I'm sure it could have been a lot worse.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
wow that would be creepy if it was 38, 2 days after figarou birthday, oh well i can say this 3 days ago figarou was 37.
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
wow that would be creepy if it was 38, 2 days after figarou birthday, oh well i can say this 3 days ago figarou was 37.

Oh please... don't be comparing the # of deaths with my age. :(
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

If you want more info here is were i get mine (except for my little theories)
http://www.cnn.com/

How is that a coincidence there are atleast a thousand people turning 37 today and you just look at Figarou.

The pack news better then CNN

-Satyricon
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Lupin wrote:
I'm sure it could have been a lot worse.
It probably will be we must not forget that those are only the people who died instantly, we don't know how many will die from their wounds,

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2005/london.bombing/
here is complete video coverage, for those who would like to se what happened

-Satyricon
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Oh my god you guys won't believe this, they said that the group that did this act did as revenge for the wrongs that the Brittish did against the Muslims in the Crusades, and that they have been planning it for some time!

-Satyricon
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

So, rather than being completely senseless, it's now mostly senseless, plus a demonstration of incompetence; it took them a thousand years, and their senseless act today is hardly on the same scale as the monument to stupidity that was the Crusades.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:If you want more info here is were i get mine (except for my little theories)
http://www.cnn.com/

How is that a coincidence there are atleast a thousand people turning 37 today and you just look at Figarou.

The pack news better then CNN
Sorry, but Figarou is the only one i know that turned 38 a couple of days ago, sorry figarou :(
Image Image